Start by marking “Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)” as Want to Read:
Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)

Never Have I Ever

(Always Satisfied #3)

Falling for the enemy has never been so deliciously complicated in this standalone romance where a sexy single dad meets his unexpected match! Get ready for all the feels!

Never have I ever been so infuriated by a man I wanted to kiss.
They say opposites attract, but I beg to differ. Combust is more like it. Because every single time I talk to Zach Nolan, I see red.

The too-g
Published September 23rd 2019 by Independently Published (first published July 30th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Never Have I Ever, please sign up.

Start your review of Never Have I Ever (Always Satisfied #3)
Lauren Blakely
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Enemies to lovers ✔
Single dad ✔
Second chances for love ✔
A sexy, emotional, enemies-to-lovers romance AVAILABLE ON ALL RETAILERS!

✦Kindle ➜http://blkly.pub/NeverKindle

Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Lauren Blakey Fans, Romance
4 Always Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
I am going to keep this short and sweet, Say WHAT...
Yes, I know I usually write a bunch but with this book and Lauren Blakey, I can honestly say...

Never Have I Ever been disappointed by anything written by Blakely.
This tale has a man who has the desire to make sure women are represented well in divorce court...Making sure they are able to stand up against those who are trying to hurt them.

Then we have a woman whose heart is in the right place. Loves weddings
Jacob Proffitt
This is second in a series, though it isn't marked anywhere I can find. It's clearly a follow-on from Satisfaction Guaranteed, though there's not a lot of carry-over. Well, okay, there's some because Sloane is Piper's bestie and they talk a bit. But you can definitely read this one first if you like. And I kind of did since I dnf'd the other book so hard I was lucky to twig to them being related at all.

It's just as well I didn't know this was in the same series as the first book because I just c
Cyndi
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This stands up there as one of my favorite books!! It is a beautiful romantic comedy that makes my heart glow.

Two characters could not be more mismatched when it comes to love. She is a wedding planner and believes in true love that lasts forever. He is a divorce attorney.

When the story begins our heroine has just successfully pulled off the perfect wedding. She even stepped in as a bridesmaid when one got sick. Since she is so average every color looks good on her and she can easily blend
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

This was fun! I have had a lot of luck with Lauren Blakely's writing in the past so it was a pretty easy decision to give this book a try especially after I realized that it was a enemies to lovers romance. I thought that this was a really solid story from beginning to end. I really enjoyed the time that I spent listening to this sexy and romantic story.

Piper is a wedding planner. One that is willing to go that extra step when needed
Zoe
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Spicy, addictive, and intriguing!

Never Have I Ever is a hilarious, alluring, enemies-to-more romance that introduces us to the sweet, sassy, charming Piper who spends her days making brides happy and fairy tale weddings come true, and the intelligent, sharp, confident, divorce lawyer Zach who after losing the first love of his life is content to fill his days battling for his clients and spending time with his children.

The writing is titillating and fun. The characters are appealing, gregarious,
Kate R
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Never Have I Ever is a refreshing take on a divorce attorney and wedding planner trope. I was completely prepared to not love Zach’s character, with him being a divorce attorney. But, I was surprised to find his reasons for being a divorce attorney were inspirational and different and a welcome change from the usual anti-love divorce attorney character. Zach was a great character; a single father of two young kids, trying to navigate all the changes in his life. As for Piper, there is literally ...more
book bruin
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
Edited 9/29/19

Reread the ebook and fell in love with Zach and Piper all over again! It was just as emotional and heartwarming as it was the first time. If you get a chance to listen to the audiobook though, I definitely recommend it!

*****

Audiobook Review
Overall 5 stars
Performance 5 stars*
Story 4.5 stars

This was such a fantastic listen! Never Have I Ever was such a great blend of funny, sexy, and heartfelt moments. It has all the classic Lauren Blakely romcom laughs, but it also has some very ten
Stacie
5 "Just right! Never have I ever." Stars!

I just loved this story. Zack is down right swooney. He's a dirty talking protective sweetheart. And the icing on the cake, he's a fantastic single daddy. Piper is a feisty sweet cutie with a great sense of humor. I fell hard for her. And the kids!!! I do love me a story where the kids are active in the story. I loved everything about this book.

I listened to the audiobook. It's duel male/female narrators. Both were very good!

Happy reading/ listening!
Ambriehl Khalil
⭐️[4.75/5 Stars]⭐️

Ooft. This is my first Lauren Blakely book and I was NOT disappointed. Never Have I Ever was so damn precious. Sometimes I really need a simple book with loveable characters that’s just about their blossoming love, and that’s what this was. I enjoyed the whole thing. It was short and sweet and so fucking CUTE. I loved Lucy, too. She’s the most adorable ten year old — sometimes she felt older than ten but I actually love this in books.

The only reason this isn’t five stars is be
Izy
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first ever audiobook review! Last time I tired an audiobook was when it was just starting out and I didn’t really enjoy it and I stopped after hearing a few mins so I decided to give it another go and what do you know, I had a lot of fun. I will definitely be trying more audiobooks in the future. I think it was a safe bet to choose an authors books I enjoy and Lauren Blakely and the enemies to lovers trope was good choice to begin with. Onto the review…

Zach Nolan is widowed single dad
AJ
You make me feel so many things. You make me feel everything.

5 stars!

OMG, I love this book! A snarky, sweet and sexy frenemies-to-lovers romance with all the feels! I laughed and swooned and I fell in mad love with these characters and their chemistry-filled journey to a HEA. It’s such a fun read, and a definite fave from Lauren Blakely.

Zach and Piper are a part of the same group of friends from College. They didn’t get on then, and now in their 30s, they still don’t get on, which is really aw
Shannon
4.5*

Although Never Have I Ever is quintessential Lauren Blakely when it comes to the sexiness, the heat, the witty banter, and the fun and flirtiness, it also has a more emotional element than many of her contemporary romances and that’s what really drew me into Zach and Piper’s story.
I like that Ms. Blakely can bring the feels without bringing the drama.

Piper and Zach are what I’d call frenemies- not quite enemies, yet not quite friends. I really enjoyed their dynamic- the wedding planner and
Cee Cee Houston
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The wedding planner and the divorce lawyer. It shouldn’t be a match made in heaven, but fate decided otherwise. Zach and Piper have known each other since their college days, and thought they hated each other. Zach certainly didn’t do much to endear himself to Piper when they met unexpectedly at one of the weddings she had planned. That was ten years ago.
Today, they have offices across the hall from one another, but their feelings haven’t changed. They’re drawn together when both are picked as b
Caz
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've given this an A- for narration and a B- for content at AudioGals.

Never Have I Ever is the latest Audible Original story from the powerhouse of contemporary romance, Lauren Blakely. It’s a charming, funny and sexy enemies-to-lovers tale that follows the development of the romance between a vivacious, successful wedding planner and a widowed hot-shot divorce lawyer. The principals are likeable, the story is low on drama but still packs an emotional punch here and there, and the narration is e
☕️Kimberly
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Narrated by Jason Clarke and Amanda Ronconi I loved the back-and-forth banter between divorce attorney Zach Nolan, a widowed, daddy of two and, single wedding planner, Piper Radcliff. The two have known each other quite a while and have the same circle of friends, heck they even share office space in the same building. I quickly slipped in and was ready to see how things unfolded.

Add in two adorable kiddos, their best friends’ weddings then stir in some sizzling chemistry and destination locatio
Anne's Corner Book Blog (AC)
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
This is a cute enemies-to-lovers romance. Piper and Zach has known each other since college. They never quite gotten along. Years later Piper and Zach found themselves working in the same building where Zach is a lawyer and Piper is a wedding planner. Zach was married with two kids but his wife passed away. Piper and Zach’s situation hasn’t improved at all - still hating each other I like the banters – so much fun and flirtatious. Zach’s children are adorable and they got along well with Piper. ...more
Lauren Luman
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Never Have I Ever was absolutely fantastic!!!!

Enemies to lovers ✔
Single dad ✔
Second chances for love ✔
Strong heroine ✔

All of the above is packed into this head-over-heels, heartfelt, story of sexiness.

Something I love about this story was how deeply emotional it was in moments. You don't see that much in LB's books because she keeps things light and fun. Don't get me wrong, it was definitely fun in many ways, but between Zach's love as a father and his developing love for Piper, I was most cert
Bonnie Shores
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I absolutely loved this story. Lauren Blakely really knows how to write fun romance. The only reason I minused a star is because the "romance" is unnecessarily sexualized. Personally, I find it cringe-worthy to hear explicit language in the middle of an otherwise fun story. And because it's an Audible, it's even worse and difficult to fast forward through. I'll be sure to look at the "sizzle meter" before I read another one of her books! 😉
maggieandteddy
I really look forward to Lauren Blakely's books & especially the audio books.
Her narrators are among the best in many readers/listeners' opinions.
I enjoyed this audio book. I especially loved the beginning-the set up of this frenemies to lovers story.
The hero, Zach and the heroine, Piper have known each other since their college days. They had friends within the same social circle, but weren't friends or even friendly to each other.
The story starts out a few years after college when Zach is a
Lindsay
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Zach and Piper are part of the same friend group, but don't really get along. Piper is a wedding planner with the goal of making happily-ever-afters and Zach is a divorce attorney with a gift for picking out marriages that are going to fail and why. Naturally Zach rubs Piper the wrong way when they're younger.

Cut to their 30s and they're office-mates, Piper with a booming business and Zach doing ok as well, but as a widower with a young daughter. The two find themselves as best man and maid of
Saly
I have read and enjoyed this author's books in the past, and if I am right I rated them 3.5 on an average. Then, I think she started a single-mom series which I didn't quite like. This is a story of a single-dad and h/H who have known each other a long time. The hero has been widowed 2 years and is raising his kids and working. This was a decent book, but nothing special.
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Well...wow.

I am seriously at a loss for words. Not in a bad way, not at all. But in that way you are when you read something and you know you won't be forgetting it any time soon, that it's going to linger and that you are going to immediately reread favorite parts.

There's nothing simple about this book or the way the plot is constructed. It tells the perfect story at the perfect pace that it allows you to move with the characters, to feel with them, and to fully
Kim
So this story surprised me. I went in thinking Lauren Blakely enemies-to-lovers rom-com. We met Sloane's spunky friend, Piper, in Satisfaction Guaranteed . She is also friends with Jason from Instant Gratification. She is a wedding planner extraordinaire who is a wiz at problem-solving, managing, peacemaking, and getting all the details right. She is also single and planning on staying that way.

Zach Nolan has been part of her larger friend group since college, but she has never really liked him.
Maida
Excellent narration, snappy banter, likable characters, minimal conflict, loads of tropes, family-centered, and steamy sexytimes.

I’d have probably enjoyed this better if I read it during Father’s Day. Zach is too perfect. The only blot in his character is being a divorce lawyer but even that was ennobled by his motivation for being one.

If you like your romance light and the road to HEA smooth and relatively obstacle-free, this one’s for you.

Laurie
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I adored Lauren Blakely's "Never Have I Ever" and found it very difficult to put down. I basically ignored my family and friends for an entire afternoon just so I could finish it! I really did have all the feels as I read, from tears of sadness to tears of laughter and joy.

The main characters, Piper and Zach, were incredibly well-developed and likeable. I loved their initial relationship and banter as frenemies, and their interactions only got better from there. Both Zach and Piper carried a lo
Liz
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved, loved the characters, both the main and secondary ones, and story in the audible original Never Have I Ever by Lauren Blakely. Jason Clarke and Amanda Ronconi did an amazing job bringing Zach and Piper to life for me. Such a sweet and charming story that was light, fun and had me just getting lost in the journey.

Zach and Piper knew each other from the same group of friends in college and meet again at a friend’s wedding and the two become frenemies that banter back and forth
Rowena
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
So much love for this book. So.Much.Love.
Danielle Harris
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book has all the feels!! I absolutely adore enemies to lovers and Lauren blakely did an amazing job! Piper and Zack's story is one you don't want to miss.
Micky Cox
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A witty romance story that is endearing and entertaining. The audiobook is fantastic with dual narration to really bring the story to life. The characters are well developed with a depth of personality that you don't always see in a romance story so this was a welcome surprise. A solid plot with a storyline that draws you in and keeps you entranced.

• Heidi's Guide to Four Letter Words
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Inappropriate
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet, #2)
  • Eden in the dark
  • All the Way (Hot Jocks, #2)
  • Kiss Me Here
  • Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks, #4)
  • All Grown Up
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet, #1)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Ruthless
  • Scrooged
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Dirty Letters
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more

Always Satisfied (6 books)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • Instant Attraction (Always Satisfied, #1.5)
  • Instant Gratification (Always Satisfied #2)
  • Overnight Service (Always Satisfied #3)
  • Special Delivery (Always Satisfied #5)