Start by marking “Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things #3)” as Want to Read:
Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things #3)

Forever My Saint

(All The Pretty Things #3)

All hope was lost until Zoey Hennessy walked back into my world, shaking it up beyond repair when she uttered two simple words.

He’s alive.

She speaks of her brother, my Saint, the man who lost everything to set me free.

I believed he was dead. I saw it with my own two eyes. But when Zoey proves he’s alive and being held captive by a monster, I know what I have to do.

It’s t
Nook, 281 pages
Published September 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Forever My Saint, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever My Saint

Start your review of Forever My Saint (All The Pretty Things #3)
Jade Violet
"I am woman, hear me roar, and I will take it like the fucking fierce woman that I am. This isn’t a man’s world; this is my world. With that as my newfound mantra, I brace for anything because I can take it."

Just WTF and Holy Hell. I don't know even know how to sum up this book and that may be because I stayed up until 5 am addicted to this sucker but it was so completely worth the sleep deprivation.

Everything led up to this book like a final countdown, like the frigging siege of Leningrad. Mon
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
I had so much fun bingeing the All The Pretty Things trilogy this year! I picked Bad Saint up on a whim, and it's one of the best decisions I made in 2019! I absolutely adore Willow and Saint! Their story completely captivated from the beginning of book 1 all the way til the end of book 3. I never wanted to put a single one of the books down, and my love for the characters only grew as I read. I'll never forget Willow and Saint, and I'm certain you won't either!

Monica James is an author I'm goin
Arini ~ Miss Casually Reading
#1 bad saint — 3.75 stars
#2 fallen saint — 3.5 stars
#3 forever my saint — 3.5 stars

uh my feelings are a bit murky on this one. i want to say this is an epic and phenomenal conclusion to the trilogy, but there’s a part of me that doesnt want me to say it. and it’s frustrating bcs i dont exactly know why.

first of all, i cant believe aleksei will get his own book. even if he’s “the lesser of two evils”, it doesnt sit right with me that by the end of the book he’s unscathed and get t
Mira🌻
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
BLOG
this is the last book in all the pretty things trilogy and OMG I loved this book so much, It’s my favorite of this trilogy. I was crying from the first chapter to the last one.

The amount of pain these characters have to go through in this book was painful and such an emotional rollercoaster. Saint is such a strong character who loves with all his heart and he’ll do anything for his loved ones even after everything oscar did to him, he still tried to heal from that.

Some scenes made me bawling
Carla Bulian
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m sad because this trilogy done. This book is so powerful and show us how the human mind can be.
The male character is so mentally strong and male with M, because he confirm what his feelings are after everything, I don’t see anything like this in a long time. He is the man!
What I say about the female character: she is epic
“ I am woman, hear me roar, and I will take it like the fucking fierce woman that I am. This isn’t a man’s world; this is my world. With that as my newfound mantra, I brace
TheSassyNerdBlog
I need a drink or 12...

RUINED.

Completely. Utterly. Thoroughly.

FUCKING RUINED

I'm not sure how to come back from that...

Fair warning... I am not going to censor myself, there will be a lot of the F word... and maybe a few more curse words. It's what Ms. James books do to me...

In a matter of two days, I have devoured this book twice, the second was just as incredible as the first time... And I went into it the second time trying to put together words that woul
ABookLover73
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019, arc
Review coming soon...
Leigh
Oct 12, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-5-stars, criminal

Forever My Saint is book 3 in the All The Pretty Things Trilogy and the end of Saint and Willow's story. First I must say that I am so happy I took a chance on this new to me author because I loved her story telling and her writing. Unfortunately this book left me disappointed and wanting. The beginning was heartbreaking, the condition Willow finds Saint in broke my heart. Saint is just a shell of who he was, he has been beaten, violated, and humiliated. I think the worst thing for me i
Meredith Wilson
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH. MY. GAWD! This trilogy deserves ALL. OF. THE. STARS! Forever My Saint is intense, dark, disturbing and absolutely PHENOMENAL! This dark and depraved tale will have your heart racing while keeping you on the edge of your seat. This series started strong and has just gotten better with each book. The author's writing is crisp, creative and totally on point, and I believe some of her best work to date can been found within the books of this series.

Forever My Saint is a fantastic read that chec
Rebecca
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Confession: at the end of Fallen Saint, I was so angry at Monica James…for real, I couldn’t control my emotions, and even though I can usually see past the events that occur, understanding that their story is not over…that there’s more to come and that part will bring everything full circle, it wasn’t enough to calm me…to ease my mind that everything will work out in the end because it all seemed so dire when book 2 ended.

Because I don’t want to give anything away, this review is going to be a
it.sgottabethebooks
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am speechless. This trilogy was fan-fricking-tastic! Monica James can take all the stars for Forever My Saint. It’s bittersweet as Willow and Saint’s journey comes to an end but Monica James left me feeling content and satisfied.

The growth and development of the characters from book 1 to book 3 is impressive. I really enjoyed seeing the strength both physically and mentally in Willow.

This book, no, this series will hold you captive and have you in an array of emotions. It is an unforgettable
Sofia´s Beddable Reads
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing

This is likely the hardest review I've had to write so far.

They don't ever come easy for me, yet this one feels different somehow.

In this bookworm life of mine, I've read everything, from the beautiful, blissful, heartwarming and fulfilling stories to some of the most twisted, dark, intense, heartbreaking tales - and all else that resides in between. And I love them all; every single one of them mean something to me.

But... I don't know.

It's not just that I'm struggling to start it - that's a re
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Diving into this trilogy I was a bit hesitant due to the rave reviews simply because whenever a novel(s) is highly praised I always end up disliking it. Surprise, surprise. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Half loving it, half hating it (moreso).

Pros: "All The Pretty Things" trilogy is a dark twisted romance that easily immersed me into Willow's horrific journey in escaping her Russian kidnappers after being sold by someone she loved and trusted. From beginning to end
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 6/ 5 stars

I don't even know how to express my feelings towards this book but anything I will say I can guarantee it won't make this book justice.

Forever My Saint was pure perfection and without a single doubt was the best book in the trilogy! And not only that but one of the best conclusions I have ever read. My goodness, this book was INSANE! So much happens, so much character development and I mean in a lot of the characters. Jesus and the emotions oh lordie, you guys it's a complete r
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
Breathtaking, heartbreaking, and an absolutely stunning conclusion to this dark and twisted journey!!
I cannot believe the originality of this series! This story kept me in total suspense. I didn't know how it would end until the last page!

The depths and darkness that Saint & Willow were taken into made me wonder if we would ever see the light and if we did would it ever be the same? Then there is my flawed and imperfect Alek! These characters live in the shadows. Their world is like nothing I'
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m going to keep this very short because I’m still in shock from this trilogy and the last book. First, MONICA JAMES IS AMAZING and I don’t why I haven’t read her books before now. Her writing style is so intriguing and just a page turner. Second, this trilogy was everything I needed for a dark romance and I loved absolutely every moment of reading this trilogy. Lastly, the end of the trilogy was perfect, I’m having withdrawals from finishing it. Willow and Saint were some of my favorite charac ...more
Ashlee » Library In The Country
A few qualms with how the ending is handled (not for our MCs, but other characters) in this one but overall I enjoyed it. Definitely a dark romance to check out!
Reading with 2 book lovers
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic ending to this series. I devoured this book and want more
Nikki J Summers
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this trilogy & especially Saint & Willow. I have to admit I wanted a different more gruesome end for some, but that’s just me. A great read.
Vanessa
3 Stars

Eh...well, it took me over a month to finish this book, so...yeah.

Seemed soooo looong to me. There were some good parts but, I don't know. Definitely did not keep me glued to the pages as I had hoped for a series finale.
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
EPIC MINDBLOWING CONCLUSION

❤❤PHENOMENAL BRILLIANT MINDBLOWING SUSPENSEFUL❤❤

😍😍MONICA JAMES YOU ARE A DAMN GENIUS😍😍

You are my heart. My life. I promise to protect you for the rest of my life. You were once my captive, but now I'm yours. I love you."

From the moment I began reading Bad Saint I knew that Monica had written something that was going to be extremely special. Now that I have finished reading FOREVER MY SAINT I need to correct myself. This trilogy wasn't special, it was PHENOMENAL. Th
CLEO
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
WOW! This was absolutely incredible.

Thank you so much for this book Monica! I was so anxious and at the same time disappointed to know this was the last book for Saint and Willow! Ahhhh I love these two!!!

As usual Monica does not falter and she continues the series exactly where we left off in Book 2!

Everyone is trying to gather their bearings figuring out how to move on with their lives and with what they are left with.

Willow is completely lost without Saint but Zoey comes with news. New
Emily (Emily.Reads_)
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark-romance
Holy wow!! What an epic conclusion to an amazing dark romance series! This conclusion was everything I never knew I needed, it was perfect.

My heart absolutely ached for Saint and Willow...with him being the one captured this time, it broke my heart with all the horrendous things he had to endure. This time around, it was Willow’s turn to save him, as he had done so many times for her.

This book left me on the edge of my seat countless times, anxiously waiting to see what was coming up at the next
Shyralf
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1/2 Stars! I loved it! I will miss Willow and Saint, their story was phenomenal and epic. This series is a definite recommend. If you love kidnapped stories, with a little castaway thrown in and some master/ slave relations? You will like this one.
Samantha
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yass Willow!!! You go girl!!!
Kodie Mackay
Ok ok ok ok ok ok.......

WARNING
This review is my immediate thoughts and feeling of this book so shit is about to be crazy. My head is absolutely in the fucking shed and this may not make a lick of sense so don't fucking judge me and absolutely blame Monica because she got me fucked up. Now.. this will be a gush fest. I as a reader think that any author who can make me feel SOMETHING, anything so strongly.. absofuckinglutely deserves to be given the credit. Deserves the gush fest. It's no easy fe
Suzanne
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh to the em to the gee. Can we say MIND BLOWN!!! Honestly, I am at a loss for words. The depth that this final part of the trilogy gives us is unbelievable and I bow to Monica James for this story. This trilogy as a whole is beyond epic, but Forever My Saint hits you with a bang. Not just with the twists but with the emotions. Willow is just amazing as she fights for who she loves and fights for what is right even though in the long run it could bite her in the butt. Then you have Saint. Oh my ...more
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
description
~~5 HEARTS~~

I'm so sad to see this series come to an end. It's so bittersweet to see the conclusion of Willow and Saint. In Forever My Saint you get to see how much Willow has grown from when she was first kidnapped. There were times I thought to myself...There is no way Saint is going to come out on the other side emotionally intact. The depths that Willow and Saint was pulled into the darkness made me really think they wouldn't make it. I honestly didn't think they would be the same. I think
April Symes
Mindblown!! What an epic climax to The Pretty Things Trilogy by Monica James. Forever My Saint is book 3 - Saint and Willow's story is gripping, gritty, intense, forbidden, dark, raw, beautiful, sizzling, electrifying, heartbreaking, emotional, unexpected and just outstanding. Without giving anything away... know that Willow face things that will push her to the edge. Is he or isn't he alive scenario when it comes to Saint starts off book 3 but goes even darker. Just know I was on the edge. The ...more

• Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • Unforgettable (Indulgence, #3)
  • Kisses and Wishes: One Holiday Wish / Collared for Christmas / Stolen Mistletoe Kisses
  • Downfall (Kingdoms of Sin, #1)
  • Breaker
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Redemption
  • The Husband Checklist
  • The Man I Need (Ward Duet, #2)
  • No Vacancy
  • Hold on to Hope
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • Trying to Score (Hot Jocks, #3)
  • The Reluctant Bride
  • Interpreter
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • The Best Moments (The Amherst Sinners #2)
Monica James spent her youth devouring the works of Anne Rice, William Shakespeare, and Emily Dickinson.
When she is not writing, Monica is busy running her own business, but she always finds a balance between the two. She enjoys writing honest, heartfelt, and turbulent stories, hoping to leave an imprint on her readers. She draws her inspiration from life.
She is a bestselling author in the U.S.,

All The Pretty Things (3 books)
  • Bad Saint (All The Pretty Things #1)
  • Fallen Saint (All The Pretty Things, #2)

News & Interviews

Ciannon Smart has been holed up in her England home since the pandemic began a year ago, but by no means has she been idle. She’s been on...