Start by marking “So This is Love” as Want to Read:
So This is Love

So This is Love

(Disney Twisted Tales)

What if Cinderella never tried on the glass slipper? Unable to prove that she's the missing princess, and unable to bear life under Lady Tremaine any longer, Cinderella attempts a fresh start, looking for work at the palace as a seamstress. But when the Grand Duke appoints her to serve under the king's visiting sister, Cinderella becomes witness to a grand conspiracy to ...more
Expected publication: April 7th 2020 by Disney-Hyperion

To ask other readers questions about So This is Love, please sign up.

Start your review of So This is Love
megs_bookrack
((SQUEEEEEEEEE))

I didn't know this was happening...

This is amazing, wonderful, magical news!!!

Now, if only my fairy godmother could conjure me up an ARC...

Kaitlin
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!

Freaking out!

Can't breathe.....(heh ooh eeh)

I am so excited! I have read four books in the series. I plan on reading Reflection (Mulan), Mirror Mirror(Snow White), Conceal Don't Fill ( Frozen), and the new Peter Pan retelling.

The other books were just such amazing retellings, I can only imagine how, So This Is Love, will turn out!

On reading list.
Rosie_Posie_Reads
Thank you my Goodreads friends who sent me this page! :D

I'm so freaking excited this is one of the best news I had all week! This plus a Marissa Meyer book announcement. I cannot wait until 2020 it's going be a good year for reading! :D
Brandy Loutherback
Nov 21, 2019 marked it as to-read
This could be a good book!!! Disney kind of shot itself in the foot! Remember Cinderella III: A Twist in Time, and Twist Charmed?
David Angle
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I need this book to come out now. Trying to not read the plot. (Ill read the twist for sure). But Im very excited the Mulan writer is tackling Cinderella.

I did get Straight on Till Morning cuz I heard it does Wendy Darlings character justice and treated with maturity. (Im REALLY not into Frozen right now and really wish it actually had more in elements from the OG Hans Christian Anderson Tale).

But heres a REALLY wild twist...but WHAT IF Enchanted got its own twisted tale? I LOVE Giselle and
Kloe
Nov 01, 2019 marked it as to-read
I am so damn hyped for this book!!!! I love Cinderella and finally theres a twisted tale about it , cant wait !!!! ...more
Kirsti Call
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
"Shuffling into her room, she took off her borrowed dress and flung it over her choir. Then, burying her face in her hands, she collapsed onto her bed."

This fractured fairy tale is another fun installment to the A TWISTED TALE series. I love the depth and complexity that a novel gives these otherwise two dimensional disney fairytales. Cinderella is an empowered young woman with some difficult choices that ultimately lead to her helping others and herself. This is a fun fast read for anyone who
Shireen Hakim
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! I love Cinderella!
This is my second favourite Twisted Tale book.
An enjoyable read. Cinderella is still sweet and kind, but gains independence and self-confidence and a few friends. It's great to see her character develop and her interests grow towards her career and philanthropic goals, rather than just the prince.
Meredith Spidel
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My kids LOVE the Twisted Tales from Disney and are super-excited to get the latest release--thanks for sending us an ARC, Disney Books! This one is so fun and a perfect way to keep the Disney creative flowing! A win!
Andrew E. Baum
Mar 10, 2020 marked it as to-read
I'm sooooooooooooo excited for this book! I love the twisted tales series so far, and this one looks like it'll be one of the best ones!!!
Kimberly
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book.
Loracarol
Jan 28, 2020 marked it as to-read
The Mulan writer is doing Cinderella!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on this. :D
Eliza Luth

• Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass
  • The Little Mermaid and Other Fairy Tales
  • Peter Pan
  • La Belle et la Bête
  • His Dark Materials (His Dark Materials #1-3)
  • Straight On Till Morning
  • Conceal, Don't Feel
  • Green Eggs and Ham
  • Muhiima's Quest
  • Kenzie Kickstarts a Team (The Derby Daredevils #1)
  • As Old As Time
  • Once Upon a Dream
  • You Are Not Alone
Elizabeth Lim grew up on a hearty staple of fairy tales, myths, and songs. Her passion for storytelling began around age 10, when she started writing fanfics for Sailor Moon, Sweet Valley, and Star Wars, and posted them online to discover, "Wow, people actually read my stuff. And that's kinda cool!" But after one of her teachers told her she had "too much voice" in her essays, Elizabeth took a ...more

Disney Twisted Tales (9 books)
  • A Whole New World