Start by marking “Priceless: The Vanishing Beauty of a Fragile Planet” as Want to Read:
Priceless: The Vanishing Beauty of a Fragile Planet

Priceless: The Vanishing Beauty of a Fragile Planet

4.73  ·  Rating details ·  44 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Mitsuaki Iwago's gorgeous photographs of adorable endangered animals accompanied by Bradley Trevor Greive's impassioned plea for environmental consciousness and sprinkled with facts and figures on humans' steady corruption of the earth in Priceless.

There may be no more effective argument against environmental devastation than gorgeous photographs of adorable endangered ani
Published November 2nd 2002 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Priceless, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Priceless

Steve Jones
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wildlife
Brilliant. Beautiful. Thoughtful. Amazing.
Julia
Nov 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book, art-photography
Alright so it looks like this site deleted my review for this particular book and I don't exactly remember what I had for that review nor am I in quite a position to reacquaint myself with the book, which makes this fun.

The book is a wonderful compilation of pictures of beautiful animals that are facing the end of the rope while at the same time combining a beautiful message that we need to be more at attention with the world around us.

The formatting of this book captures the eye to bring you
Kathleen Huben
Oct 14, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely gorgeous wildlife photography accompanied by a nice, informative, at times humorous narrative. I especially liked seeing so much Asian and Australian wildlife - to be expected in a book by an Australian writer and Japanese photographer. I also very much appreciated that each animal shown had a small "bio" at the back giving information about the species and locations (both zoos and wildlife reserves) where they could be seen.
Caitlin
Dec 11, 2007 rated it it was amazing
The photography work of Mitsuaki Iwago is incredible in this book, and Bradley Trevor Greive's writing is thought provoking and emotional. Quick, easy, and very to the point. It left me thinking and is one of those books I turn to again and again. I suppose it's most interesting to an environmentalist like myself, however, with the world in it's current state...everyone should give it a chance.
Julie
Jun 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A favourite when I was a kid, still beautiful now. BTG is a clever man & there's a beauty in this book that I'll love forever.
Jess Smith
Jan 19, 2011 rated it it was amazing
There is never a month where I do not read this HIGHLY inspirational book! LOVE IT
Anne
Rachel Lowry
Jul 21, 2017
Dina
Jul 03, 2014
Bradley Trevor Greive (BTG) is one of Australia's most prolific and successful authors. He has written 20 books which have been translated into 27 different languages, and have been sold in 115 different countries. Several of which have appeared in the New York Times bestseller list. Greive's work has won multiple awards worldwide and has sold more than 20 million copies. He lives mostly in Tasman ...more
More about Bradley Trevor Greive