Start by marking “Magic Misfit: A Reverse Harem Academy Romance (Raven Academy Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Magic Misfit: A Reverse Harem Academy Romance (Raven Academy Book 1)

Magic Misfit: A Reverse Harem Academy Romance

(Raven Academy #1)

The Raven Academy could save my life if it doesnt kill me first.

Waitressing might pay my bills, but its my cage fighting at night that really cranks my gears. Until some weird hidden power helped me win a fight. Now no one wants to step in the ring with me.

And my life is going from weird to worse. The same night a werewolf tried to tear out my throat, a guy shows

Kindle Edition
Published March 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Magic Misfit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Magic Misfit

Start your review of Magic Misfit: A Reverse Harem Academy Romance (Raven Academy Book 1)
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
5 Cranky Stars

I couldn't put it down! It does leave you on a cliffhanger, but not a horrible one.

Dante, Bane, and Gareth are all trying to teach and guide Delaney on her newly formed witch powers. She is the center of a prophecy that could save or destroy the world as we know it. She is being hunted by an unknown person at the Raven Academy, where she is learning how to be a witch. There are fights, magic, and steamy encounters sprinkled throughout the book. I loved every moment of it!
Missy Brown
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Magic Misfit very much. I know it kept my attention until the end, and left me needing more.

Our female lead Delaney is a MMA fighter, who may or may not have had alot of losses and one win. But she does not let that stop her, she just keeps going. I like that about her. I like her attitude and wit.

So far there is just one love interest but we all know there could be room for more.

The fight scenes are well written, there are plenty of laugh out loud moments, and just overall a
S. N.
Mar 13, 2020 rated it liked it
I received this book to review from Xpresso Book Tours, and was immediately captivated by the beautiful cover. It depicts all things wonderful about Urban Fantasy:
Intriguing✔ Amazing Font ✔ Magic ✔ Bad-ass Redhead✔✔

Clearly, I really wanted to like this book, and I did. . . to an extent. I am totally use to reading books that I absolutely love but still feel the need to roll my eyes at times throughout. And that's okay with me. Magic Misfit, however, had my eyes rolling around so often I
Marlou (life_of_a_bookdragon)
This book was provided to me by Xpresso Book Tours in exchange for an honest review.

This was a fun read while I'm stuck at home because of the Corona Virus. It was quick and easy with a whole lot of fantasy and that was just what I needed to read.

Writing style: The writing was decent. Nothing that blew me out of the water or anything, but not bad enough to DNF it 😂 There could have been so much more world-building and overall just more details but oh well it was okay.

Characters: I'm not attached
Phoebe
Magic Misfit (2020) is a lot of fun. A. Caprice has written a strong heroine in Delaney. I love that Delaney is a MMA fighter with 48 losses and one win (laugh). She just keeps fighting and the world of magic needs a heroine like her.

Misfit is listed as a reverse harem, but Delaney only hooks up with one guy. She may like more than one, but she only gets intimate with one. Hence why I am not listing this as a poly romance. It has not crossed that line yet.

The fight scenes are awesome even when
Natalia Navarro
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing start of a new series!!! 🤩

This is the first A Caprice book I have read and I loved it!!!... You will love Delaney right away, she's sassy, badass, with a strong will and attitude, who takes no sh&$% from no one #girlpower 💪👊⚢... She's suddlendy thrown into a magical world she didn't know about, trying to learn to use her powers while being victim of strange magical "accidents" 😳🙈... And what about that strange prophecy?, Is she really the chosen one??? 🤔🧐... With three hot alpha male
Rachel Osborne
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book from this author but it definitely won't be my last. I absolutely devoured this book. Right from the start you're thrown into an intriguing world of the paranormal and prophecies. I loved Delaney and her wonderful quirkiness. She was the sassy female that just won't take mess from anyone and has a fantastic vocabulary. Raven academy has all the things you'd want in a school, including all the bad aspects. I really enjoyed the plot with its mystery that had you guessing the ...more
Ryan Taylor
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

I really enjoyed this book. It was a great start to what I'm sure will be an exciting series.
I loved Delaney, the lead female character. she was the perfect mix of strength, sass and a little vulnerability.
The story kept me engaged and looks set to be very interesting.
There was a nice amount of action to keep you gripped and the three lead guys were a good mix of protective and broodyi laughed out loud so many times with this one too. The writing is so witty and fun. I just loved it.
Cheryl Sedman
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great start to a new series. This book is full of twists and turns and plenty of action.
We meet Delaney at her job who meets Bane on her way home as she's attacked by a werewolf. He then takes her to Raven academy where things go crazy. She meets Dante and Gareth while at the academy so with three hot men in her corner and her two new best friends will she survive her time at the academy. Pick up a copy and find out
Deb Le
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such a great start to a series! I was hooked right from the start and sucked into the Raven Academy. The characters are so three dimensional, I felt like I knew them. Delaney absolutely rocks, she struggles and flails but never gives up. Her friends are fantastic, and I like where things seem to be heading with Gareth, Danté and Bane. Twists and turns galore with a nice dollop of suspense. This is my new favourite series. I can't wait for more.
Corrinne
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was really enjoying this book and then it ended ! I love paranormal and this book has it and there is more to come ! Loving Delaney the bad ass that she is ! And the guys ... Gareth especially ! great read and highly recommend cant wait for book 2 ...more
Dawn Milligan
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is well written and I loved the characters! It's fun and great story flow!!😍🤩 I'm excited to see where this series goes I couldn't put it down!!🤩😍 ...more
Penny shreves
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Magic

I enjoyed this first book very much, cant wait to read more keep up your good work and I like magic books very much also
WiccaMagic74
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book.
The FMC is clueless but feisty and the harem guys are dominant.
The guys all want to claim her as theirs alone but she wants all of them.
I would definitely recommend this RH.
Carla Gallop
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great start to great series. I loved the characters and can't wait to see what they get up to next. Looking forward to the next book.
Courtney Lowmaster
Apr 05, 2020
Alexandra
Mar 31, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Feral: A Shifter Academy Romance (Cats of Felidae Academy Book 2)
  • Hidden Power (Academy of Elemental Magic, #1)
  • Touch of the Mage (Twyst Academy Book 1)
  • Forbidden Bond: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (Academy of Elemental Magic Book 2)
  • Blood of the Mage (Twyst Academy Book 2)
  • Midnight Fae Academy: Book One (Midnight Fae Academy #1)
  • Stray (Cats of Felidae Academy, #1)
  • Bound (Thornbriar Academy #2)
  • Found (Thornbriar Academy #1)
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year One (Dark Fae Academy Series, #1)
  • Saved (Thornbriar Academy #3)
  • Brimstone Academy: Semester One
  • Supernatural Inmate (Supernatural Captivity #1)
  • Vicious Fae (Ruthless Boys of the Zodiac, #3)
  • Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • The Missing Wolf (Familiar Empire #1)
  • Descend (Dark Angel Academy, #1)
  • Fallen Master: Year 2 (Academy of Sorcery #2)