Start by marking “Anything Between Us (Starving Artists, #3)” as Want to Read:
Anything Between Us (Starving Artists, #3)

Anything Between Us

(Starving Artists #3)

Bestselling author Sarah Fine presents a powerful standalone romance sure to thrill new adult readers everywhere.

What if falling in love is the biggest risk of all?

Sasha decided a long time ago that she would only allow herself a single night each year to go out and be wild. The rest of her time is spent at her pottery wheel or taking care of her father, who has early-
Pasta blanda, 270 pages
Published July 31st 2019 by Mila Ferrera Books

To ask other readers questions about Anything Between Us, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anything Between Us

Start your review of Anything Between Us (Starving Artists, #3)
Sep 19, 2019 rated it did not like it
I’m sad to report I did not enjoy this story at all.

It had a good start, don’t get me wrong, but ultimately, I lost any interest quickly. And I was so down with the couple and her being older than him, but it was so boring.

Even when stuff was happening, everything was quite uneventful. I wish I’d liked it but, alas, this one was bland af.
Ellie
Aug 02, 2019 added it
JP
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
4.5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I loved this! I was on a roller coaster with this one and I don’t generally do military but this was really good. Wow! I’m going to be thinking about this for awhile.
It’s about two broken people who find each other while trying to move on from all the things that have damaged them. Parts of this was very hard to read seeing them in so much pain and it kept me on the edge of my seat. It forced me to sit in my favorite reading spot and I didn’t move until I finish it! ♥️

Things I lov
Dayle (the literary llama)
3.5 Stars.

This is my first Sarah Fine book so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect, although I suppose my expectation veered more towards romantic fluff. So I was surprised when, although still a complete romance book, the storyline was dark and deeply serious. The journey the characters took was beautiful and heartbreaking. BUT I also wished for a little levity somewhere, at least a secondary character as comic relief, because it became too heavy at times and a little sluggish.

Still, as a ro
Becky
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 8/2/19.

This book is. So. Good.

I actually read it before the other two in the series (Starving Artists), so I can say without reservations that you definitely can read it as a standalone. (As a bonus, Sasha's story doesn't have the same squick factor that her fellow "starving artists" Daniel and Caleb do...but I digress. This doesn't mean you shouldn't go back and read the first two--you should; just be prepared.)

I loved Sasha and Nate's story. They both ha
Giselle
Jul 09, 2019 marked it as to-read
ARCs are available here: [closed - other review opportunities found here] ...more
Coco.V
Aug 15, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
💝 ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. 💝
Jody
Just like the previous two installments in the Starving Artists series, this book also pulls readers into the emotionally intense lives of an immensely likable main couple with a veteran struggling to return to life at home and his unexpected connection to a young woman caring for a father with Alzheimer’s. Their journey as individuals is a rocky one that’s vividly depicted and nicely balanced with a romance that moves at a slow and steady pace of support that each will rely on when things get t ...more
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
4.5 ⭐️
Loved it! And I’m going to be thinking about this for awhile.
It was hard to read at times. It had so much pain and tragedy in it that I had to keep reading to see how it will all end.
It had great chemistry and I love Nate! I can’t even imagine how these two dealt with all this stuff and I was happy with the ending!! HEA ❤️

This was a NETGALLEY gift and all thoughts and feelings were my own.
Alina
Aug 01, 2019 marked it as maybe
I am hoping this will be a good read but I do not want too much push and pull between the MCs :)
Samantha
Oct 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley-books
I’m not sure how I feel about this one. Our heroin Sasha has had to keep it all under control as her fathers heath is fading and fast. Her mom is off having the time of her life, her aunt has her own life and to Sasha feels like she doesn’t care even though she’s been through this, and she’s trying to dea with her guilt.

Nate is freshly home from overseas and is struggling. There are things that can cripple you depending upon how you chose to handle it and for Nate the struggle is almost killer.
Paula White
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Sasha and Nate met one night at a bar. She allowed herself one night a year away from her responsibilities to be wild. She didn’t expect to see him again and then bam he was there. These two were going through so much but they were drawn to each other. What they both went through was tough and Sasha was less inclined to be open and more inclined to push Nate away. Eventually we get a HFN but maybe there will be a HEA (for as long as that could be) as they both open up and heal. I loved these two ...more
Amy Dufera
Feb 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Anything Between Us is a good romance.
If you enjoy reading about broken people, this one is up your alley.
Both characters are well developed, with complex backstories.
Their story is interesting, gripping, and I am definitely happy to have read it.
Heather Palmer
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Stefan Eveline
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars-2019
For more reviews and news about books follow me at http://www.onebookreview.com/
I received Anything between us for an honest review through the review opportunity at Xpresso Book. Thank you.

Anything between us is the third book in the series Starving Artists by Sarah Fine (Mila Ferrera) but you can read this book as standalone. This was a wonderful romance between two damaged people Sasha and Nate.

Sasha is a young girl who takes care of her father who has Alzheimer and she doesn’t have time to
Laura ☾
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
Anything between us

★★★★☆ - solid four stars

Nate returns to hometown reluctantly after leaving the military. Sasha is an artist who, takes care of her father , who is suffering from Alzheimer’s, and usually doesn't do anything except work and take care of her father. The first Sunday of September, however, she goes out and finds a guy to have a little fun with - for one night only - and this year Nate is that guy.

This book actually really surprised me, I didn’t expect to like it as much as I d
Anie
Aug 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, romance
it's the story of two people who are broken in their own way, finding each other and healing together.

Sarah makes and teaches pottery by day and takes care of her father with the early onset of Alzheimer's rest of the time. There is not much to her life except for work and caring for her father. She allows herself once a year to go out and go wild. Mindless sex with no string attached. On that night she runs into Nate. What is supposed to be one night only, is slowly turning into something more.
Jenny Hobson
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I don't know why but I wasn't expecting to like this book as much as I did. Books about the army are ones I usually avoid but I'm so glad I gave this a chance. It covers 2 very hard and real topics that's are done really well. Sasha and Nate are both very troubled and going through some really tough times and they both came across so likeable that you can't help but route for them from the off. I liked the build up and there was a good amount of back story. The military and the alzheimers story ...more
Ankita Singh
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, netgalley-books
Anything Between Us is about a guy who's dealing with past trauma and a girl afraid of the future. It's sweet, heart breaking and so very good.

I loved Nate's character. He was strong, resilient and he didn't let the past destroy him. He was sweet and kind and I thoroughly enjoyed reading from his POV. I actually preferred it over Sasha's.

Sasha was also an interesting character, artistic and successful. But she wasn't a favourite of mine.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed reading Anything Between U
Brittany
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book was . . . depressing. Way too depressing to actually enjoy. Especially for something “steamy.”

I thought it’d be a lonely woman meets newly returned soldier. They’re what each other needs . . . which it kinda is. The everything in between is just too damn sad.

The beginning was really strong. There was a nice introduction and story there, but then it just started going downhill. The characters were bland. And overall, just wasn’t feeling the entire story.

I hate to say it, but . . . to ea
Danielle
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Touching, romantic and sexy as sin. Sasha and Nate’s story was so much more poignant and thought provoking than I expected in the most beautiful and richly developed ways.
The depth of their emotions, not only for one another but for the loved ones in their life is so relatable in the best and worst ways. Often books are afraid to touch on the dark, painful sides of being human, and of loving, but this novel beautifully centers those feelings among a well crafted build and break relationship. Ab
Bonnie
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anything Between Us is a fantastic romance novel, but so much more! While the strong chemistry between the main characters is the bases of the story- it isn't. So many important (crucial) things are addressed in this book: PTSD, alzheimers, caregiving, suicide, survivor's guilt, yet the author never makes it preachy or "educational" in nature. It's just a very real look at two people and the reality of their everyday life and the love that is worth the risk. Such a sweet, heartfelt story - highl ...more
Kat
Sep 22, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a book that started out stronger but then slowly tapered off.

I did read this as a standalone, and I think it didn't hinder my understanding of what went on.

The romance was a bit on the darker side with heavier topics. I did like their chemistry throughout the book, and there were many moments with all the feels.

I gave this one 3 out of 5 stars. It still was an enjoyable book.
Jo
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow.

This is a powerful story.  Not the easiest tale to read, but it was handled with sensitivity and empathy, and was a one sitting read for me.  I genuinely couldn't put it down.

The author has created characters whose struggles will provoke an emotional response.  I couldn't help but be moved by this story and swept along by it.

This was a poignant, delicate story, and I enjoyed it immensely.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Nicole Pinto
Aug 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really loved this one. Both the hero and heroine are dealing with a lot of heavy stuff. It was well written and a beautiful romance. Thank you to netgalley for the ARC.
Danielle
Aug 25, 2019 rated it liked it
3 stras
I didn't really care for Sasha. When I read a book, I want to love bother main characters, Sasha was not easy to like. I know she had a tough life, but she came off at times, too much.
Sara
Jul 31, 2019
Elaine F
Aug 06, 2019

• All of Me
  • Stealing Her (Covet, #1)
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • Outmatched
  • Breaker: A Brother's Best Friend
  • Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered, #2)
  • I Will Make You Pay
  • The Guy in the Middle (The Underdogs, #3)
  • The Light in the Hallway
  • Anyone But Rich (Anyone But..., #1)
  • Slaying Monsters for the Feeble (The Guild Codex: Demonized #2)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • The Bookworm Crush
  • Wylde Fire (100 Proof, #1)
  • Scars Like Wings
  • The Worst Best Man
  • No Broken Beast (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #3)
  • No Damaged Goods
When I'm not writing, I'm psychologizing (really, I even get a paycheck for it). Sometimes I do both at the same time. The results are unpredictable.

To receive updates on new releases, sales, and bonus material, go to http://sarahfinebooks.com/ and click at the top of the page to sign up for the newsletter.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SarahFineBooks/

Instagram: Sarah.e.fine

Starving Artists (3 books)
  • Only Between Us (Starving Artists, #1)
  • Everything Between Us (Starving Artists, #2)