Start by marking “Power Switch (Power Play Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
Power Switch (Power Play Series, #3)

Power Switch

(Power Play #3)

Lies. Deceit. Espionage. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg here in DC.

My boyfriend is fake engaged, I’m pretty sure someone out there is trying to kill me, and now a sexy-as-sin attorney from the Justice Department is investigating me and I have zero clue as to why. Torn between duty and love, I’m not just floundering in my role as VP, I’m drowning.

When the pieces of
Kindle Edition
Published April 20th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Power Switch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Power Switch

Start your review of Power Switch (Power Play Series, #3)
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 3 - not a stand-alone.

Absolutely loved Trey & Randi’s story! I feel like this series gets better with every book. I am more invested with their story and freaking determined they get a HEA.

It’s packed with plot twists, action and chemistry for days. A really well developed story full of twists and turns. I loved the new characters added - made the story even richer.

Definitely recommend.

I received an arc of this book.
Amanda
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
[I received a digital copy for an honest review]

Power Switch
is the third book in the 5 book series , Power Play, by Kenned L Mitchell. These need to be read in order and I highly recommend you get in on this series because it's one you don't want to miss.

"You're mine, Mess." Trey breathes into my ear. [...] "This is just the beginning of us, and I will not lose you."

Complete Honesty, I was nervous as hell for this installment of the Power Play series and in the begging of the book I wasn't comp
Athena
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5 STARS

I can't get over how great this series is! I'm loving Randi and Trey more and more. They are so entertaining especially whenever Randi responds to interactions that is so out of her political character and that is her true self...love it! Power Switch by Kennedy L. Mitchell is another EPIC read from this series and will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
description
Neck-swiveling, luscious, romantic drama….

Oh, the popcorn-worthiness of it all! It was tabloid-y crazy, y’all, with characters and a windy, twisty plot that careened from one bit of mayhem to the next! This is the third in a five-book arc so if you are looking for a quick fix then you are in the wrong place. Where you are though is the middle of story line heaven as each book builds on the next with chaotically, yet somehow carefully strategized, turns taken at breakneck speed. Sound dangerous?
Bed and books
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ARC was generously provided for an honest review.

Power switch is the third book of the power play series and It can't be read stand-alone. you will have to read the other two books in the series i.e Power play and Power switch respectively, then only you will be able to understand this book.

The story of Randi continues or should I say the 'Trouble' continues as after Trey Benson has got engaged to the Jessica because they needed his mother support and she doesn't like Randi at all. Thus, they al
Sophie Ruthven
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Been dying to read this since finishing Power Twist but at the same time was dreading to see what carnage awaits Trouble and Mess. Even from the prologue I knew I was right to be wary...

No matter how hard they try, they always find themselves in more than a few tricky situations and this book from the get go is no different. Will their love for each other their country withstand it all? How much can they go through before reaching their snapping points... Extra players in the take control plans
Rhonda Ziglar
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 RED, WHITE AND BLUE STARS!! OMG, OMG, OMG.....This series just keeps getting better. Just when you think you know what is going happen....BAM....we are off with a new twist. I absolutely love Trey and Randi, they make my heart sing. I know this will go down as one of my favorite series ever. Kennedy Mitchell has gained a reader stalker...I need her words. READ THIS SERIES.
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
Book 3 is ON ANOTHER LEVEL, check out my full REVIEWBLOG> CLICK HERE
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: proofread
This series just keeps getting better and better with each book. I loved every second of Power Switch and Trey & Randi's story. The Prologue is brilliant, the twists and turns are surprising, the sexual tension is intense as ever between the hero and heroine, and new side characters are introduced who stole the scene at times. I was completely consumed and sitting on the edge of my seat to learn what would happen next!

KL Mitchell does an outstanding job of story-telling and writing another brill
Sandy S
Apr 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
POWER SWITCH is the third instalment in Kennedy Mitchell’s contemporary , adult POWER PLAY erotic, romantic, political suspense series. This is the continuing story of attorney/vice president Randi Sawyer, and thirty-eight year old, Secret Service agent Trey Benson. POWER SWITCH should not be read as a stand alone as it picks up immediately after the events of book two POWER TWIST.

NOTE: If you have not read books one and two, there may be some spoilers in my review.

SOME BACKGROUND: Months earlie
Missy Brown
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kennedy does it again with this page turner read that I could not put down. Power Switch is book three of a five part series on Trey and Randi. I do not know how she does it, but it seems that with each installment, it just keeps getting better and better. With all new twists and turns, leaving you wondering what is going to happen next.

Power Switch picks up where Power Twist leaves off. In book three you feel like you know the characters well. It seemed like there was an easy going flow for a b
Kari Hansen
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When Randi agreed to the deal with President that saw her become Vice President she didn’t realize the sacrifices it would entail. Falling in love with Trey, the head of security detail, is the only thing that is not only keeping her focused but keeping her alive as well.

There is no price that is too high for Trey to pay when it comes to Randi. We will and has agreed to a deal with the devil to keep her safe and he doesn’t regret that choice but will it be enough to ensure that not only will the
Thi
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my! This series has got my insides and brain twisted up. Every time I think I know what’s going to happen, BOOM! It’s something totally unexpected. And the ENDING!! I can not wait to see what happens next.
PP's Bookshelf
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Power Switch and this whole series by Kennedy L. Mitchell is a powerful creation. She balanced political thriller with sexy romance so beautifully. The writing is sensational. She never fails to deliver the strongest emotions. And the incredibly intricate storyline keeps me on my toes. And at the jaw dropping ending, I want more instantly.

Randi has sacrificed a lot and made deals with devil to be elected as Vice President of United States. Her agent and soulmate Trey Benson is ready to do everyt
Shatarupa  Dhar
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Warning: This is a series where the books are in continuation. If you haven't read the first book, then there may be SPOILERS in the review.

Synopsis:
Trey is executing his plan in order to gain support against the President's bill to strip low-income Americans of their voting rights, but it doesn't mean that Randi has to be happy with his plan. With things getting more out of control than either of them anticipated, will Randi and Trey be able to keep their relationship intact while keeping e
CLEO
Shelves: 5-star-reads
WOW!!! Damn Kennedy! She didn’t again!

Trey and Randi! The chemistry between these two and the love is just incredible.

Book 3 in the Power Play Series - Randi and Trey are caught up in the binds of the political world which include Trey’s mother having the upper hand and Trey being engaged to someone else while Randi is trying to stay alive and protect the people from the lies and deceit that is going on behind the closed doors of the White House!

Between the attempted assassinat
Jennifer Pierson
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE the Power Play series so much, and when I get the newest release, I devour it so quickly that I find myself ready to cry because I need more, so much more immediately. Power Switch is the third book now, so you have to read in them in order, Power Play (Book 1), and Power Twist (Book 2), otherwise you won't have a clue as to what's going on, as the brilliant Kennedy L. Mitchell is seriously penning a topsy turvy series with a ton of twists! Like I'm talking about so m ...more
Amy
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Power Switch is another hit in the Power Play series. Each book in this series has drawn me in immediately and left me wanting more. This book picks up right where we left off at the end of Power Twist and jumps right back into the action.

The secrets and lies are threatening to tear Trey and Randi apart and they have to fight for their relationship. Through all the deception, the ties that bind them strengthen and they will do whatever they have to protect one another. I LOVE these two! They are
Erin Figueiredo
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Utterly Intense and very thrilling!

OMG! This series gets more intense and more thrilling with each book! Book 3 is action packed, suspenseful, intriguing, filled with lots of mayhem and plenty of hot steamy moments!! I was on the edge of my seat in utter shock and awe – and that ending – WHAT!!! DAMN!!! So many new twists in this story that you won’t know what is what!

Randi and Trey keep you captivated and highly (I mean highly) entertained! Randi is becoming more and more kickass and stronger
Mommy’s Book Escape
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is this series keeps getting better. Family secrets, corruption, attempted murder, Power Switch has it all. Randi Sawyer continues in her role as Vice President of the United States. Even though she doubts herself at times, she is a strong, stubborn, do it yourself woman that fights for the common people. Trey Benson will do anything to protect Randi. He and his team of secret service agents do whatever it takes to keep her safe. Sometimes things get personal which can cloud anyone ...more
Stephanie S
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Man these books get better and better and so intriguing. The title fits this part of the story so well that it hits you like a ton of bricks. I have enjoyed reading Mess and Trouble's trials and what has to be done to get ahead in the world of politics in their story. The mystery of the hows and whys start to make some sence but it keeps you wanting more.

I can't wait for the next installment but will also be sad when it ends. I have really enjoyed this political banter and also to see how Randi
Tania's Book Blog
Apr 20, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series keeps getting better and better!!! And Randi doesn’t bow down to anyone. In this book we see the enemy put her in a situation where they think they can break her but I think they forgot that Randi has a strong ally in Tank and Trey. As much as they tried to get in between Trey and Randi their love just gets stronger and in this book it’s put to the test several times but they come out on top. There’s another person in play but they aren’t a threat and they actually help Randi. With h ...more
Amy
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Megan
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Each book in this series keeps getting better and better! Randi and Trey are just everything. There are so many obstacles in their way... so many twist and turns, so many hurdles to overcome & a connection that neither one is willing to let go of. SO GOOD!

Honestly, The Power Play Series has kept me guessing and Power Switch was no different... Kennedy Mitchell has written a book world that I cannot get enough of (even though I'm pretty sure she's trying to kill me ) with each ending...SERIOUSLY!
Clayr Catherall
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gah this series is killing with the suspense! Yet another thrilling read in this epic series...

The danger and action has gone up another level in Power Switch. Randi and her men I smack bang in the middle of it all. As the plot twists, throwing more spanners in the works. I’m left sitting with my jaw on the floor. Not believing what I’m reading....

Who’s going come out on top in this battle?

You will have to read and find out for yourself. Recommend reading previous books first. So worth the read
Rebecca
Apr 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kennedy Mitchell drips magic from her pen on every page!

From page one of Power Switch, Kennedy Mitchell gives the reader page after page of pure magic, non stop action, and over the top HOT, sexy times!!

Patti Correa
Apr 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wow! This is the third book in this five book series, if you are caught up, you know that the amount os sexual tension is off the charts, that the twist and turns make you feel like you are on a roller coaster, and that you know more stuff is being thrown at Randi with every one. Not being able to put this book down is another great thing, I just wanted to hurry up and find out what happens next.
Lynn Stifle
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Power Play series and it just keeps getting better and better. I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough to find out what would happen next.
I fell in love with Trey and Randi a bit more, and with everything they go through it just seems to strengthen them as a couple. This book is a page turner, with twists and turns, blackmail, suspense, deceit, and steamy scenes. This was a riveting read, exceeded my expectations and a definite 5 star read! I can’t wait for Power Sur
LaToya Toney
Apr 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing addition to the Power Play series! I can't get enough of Randi and Trey. KLM has outdone herself this series gets better with every book. Filled with political intrigue, angst, and twists you won't be disappointed! Need the next book stat!
Rebecca
Apr 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kennedy Mitchell drips magic from her pen on every page!

Randi and Trey are getting closer to taking 2 steps that will change their lives forever, but neither can go back to their unassuming, quiet lives. The only way through the danger and suspense visible in Power Switch is to keep marching through it! I can't WAIT to see what happens next!!

• Bad for Me (Rock Me, #5)
  • Splinters of You (Retired Sinners MC #1)
  • Bury Me with Lies (Twin Lies, #2)
  • Rising (Slay Quartet, #4)
  • Call Sign: Redemption (Away From Keyboard, #7)
  • Madam Temptress (The Magnolia Duet #2)
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Reining Devotion (Chaotic Rein, #2)
  • Brutal & Raw (Beneventi Family, #1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • The Epilogue (Trinity Academy #5)
  • Through the Lens
  • Easy to Fall (Hard to Love #4)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Breathless
  • Taking Liberty (The Next Generation #7)
  • Kisses and Lies
  • Savage Love (Savage Trilogy, #3)
Kennedy Mitchell lives in Dallas with her husband, son, and 90lb goodlendoodle who, despite his large size, believes he's a tiny lap dog. She began writing in 2016 with her debut novel 'Falling for the Chance'. Since then she moved toward the romantic suspense genre with the bodyguard series - More Than a Threat, and stand-alone military romance - A Covert Affair.
Her plans are to keep writing boo

Power Play (5 books)
  • Power Play (Power Play #1)
  • Power Twist (Power Play #2)
  • Power Surge