Start by marking “Gray Sin” as Want to Read:

Gray Sin

(The Kingsbrier Legacy)

—JOE—
I was doing my job when I rescued Gracyn. But I should
have known better than to bring her back to my cabin.
She has a reputation for getting whatever she wants. I’d
never considered she’d be interested in someone as old
as her father. I wasn’t attracted to anyone so young until
that night. Now I’m in bed with the devil, trying to keep
my buddies from finding out that she’s
Published January 2020

To ask other readers questions about Gray Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gray Sin

Start your review of Gray Sin
Robin Powers
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is my first Cavanaugh book and I really liked it. The family’s closeness, the way they can tease and support one another, drew me in. Gracyn was a great heroine - sweet, headstrong, sassy, loyal and hardworking....kind of the perfect woman. Joe had that silver fox vibe going on without too much silver - confirmed bachelor, hardworking, loyal...you see where I’m going with this. They just fit. Make sense...even though they are almost twenty years apart. Although we have a little angst in ...more
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *

description

Gray Sin was the first book that I have read from Jody Kaye and I absolutely loved this was the one that introduced me to her writing style because I love a good older man/younger woman story. Joe and Gracyn's banter instantly pulled me in and their chemistry set my heart on fire. Their forbidden romance sent butterflies throughout my entire body and I was on the edge of my seat waiting for their bomb to drop...

This story was well written and the
Charlotte Isaac
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-books
Wow, what a story. I couldn't put it down once started.

Jody Kaye did amazing job on this book. And played with my emotions.

I loved Graysn and Joe together, even though they had everything against them. They still loved each other.
Vanna
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved the instant lust that both Joe and Gracyn had for the other one and how much they tried to fight their most basic instincts. Love is love no matter what age you...age is just a number! Gracyn is definitely the type of woman who can keep Joe on his toes and make him picture a future he never knew he always wanted.

I also enjoyed the family dynamic and Gracyn having two fathers and though I was totally prepared for both of her dads to go all alpha and domineering over the fact that their
Wickedly  Romance
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this book for free in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.This is an older man younger woman story told in a way that is totally original. I love how it comes about that Joe and Gracyn come together even though they have connections through her family/ his friends. It makes it much more complicated when you aren’t a hundred percent sure yourself to then have to keep it secret till you figure it out.

Really the way it is
Melissa Mendoza

4 heartwarming stars!

I love the development of this story and the characters!! I was really pulled in once I got to know them! It's definitely a different story than what I expected and that's perfect! I will definitely be reading more from Jody in the future!
Kari Hansen
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Joe is a police officer who comes to the aid of woman who is stuck on the side of the road only to find out she is his friend’s daughter Gracyn. Due to the weather he brings her back to his home where the chemistry between them ignites. They agree that this evening is all they would have but can they stick to their agreement?

When Gracyn is rescued by Joe she wasn’t expecting the feelings she would have for him or the fact that she couldn’t stay away. What started out as casual, turned into a
Penny Ellgass
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Gracyn is a Kingsbrier, one of the children of the Quints. She is 26 and working in one of the family businesses. Going to see her Grandmother during a rain storm she gets stranded. Her rescue comes in the firm of sherif Joe, a friend of the family. He looks good, filling out his jeans so well and just a little salt in the pepper of his hair.
They are stranded for the night due to flooding.
One hot weekend but they can't be he is almost 20 years older.
But they can't stop thinking about one
Ginger
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love age gap romances, so this book looked really interesting. Beyond the delicious forbidden love factor, I really enjoyed the continuing family drama that surrounds the Cavanaugh family.

First I want to start with Joe because he was a guy I wanted to love but I felt so disconnected with him. He's a close family friend of the Cavanaugh's but his interactions with Gracyn were of strangers meeting for the first time. These two are definitely hot together, don't get me wrong, but I wanted to know
The Smutbrarians
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

Cassie Ashford
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh my holy hotness! Joe and Gracyn are acquaintances. Joe is friends with Gracyn's parents and comes to her rescue during a storm. It quickly escalaltes into a lot more than just acquaintances when they find themselves alone in Joe's cabin.

Joe and Syn are HOT together! Their chemistry and banter keep you pulled into the book. They find themselves keeping their relationship a secret and that ends up blowing up in Syn's face when it comes to her parents, one in particular.

Joe refuses to be
Kim Owens
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I know that I say this every time I read one of Jody's books, but it is true! I think she can't possibly do better, and then she blows my mind!
Gray Sin is the story of Joe (Brier's former partner and Drew's best friend)and Gracyn (daughter of Adam and Colton), part of the Kingsbrier legacy, but not part of the Kingsbrier Quintuplets series. It could be easily read as a stand-alone; however, having read the books in the series, this story was more like a reunion of old friends.
It is very
Denise Van plew
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another first for me with this story and coming across this author. The fun of reading at times is not just reading your favorites but discovering the ones still out there that snare you. This is centered around Joe and Gracyn whom in no time at all have your undivided attention. What started out as one thing turns into something else unfolding for us to see. You do not skip a beat having to see where this goes and if it stays.
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Three and a Half Stars
“Gray Sin” Was my first book by Jody Kaye. As a huge, huge fan of Forbidden Romance reads I jumped at the chance to read an ARC of this book. Gracyn is a motivated albeit young, businesswoman. She is determined and hardworking. Joe is in law enforcement and her fathers’ good friend. The sparks fly between these two and they end up hooking up. But nothing is simple, especially their attraction to one another. Giving into it leads to all kinds of upheaval and confusion but
Joy Whiteside
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great read that kept my interest from the very beginning all the way till the end. It moved along at the perfect speed making it a nice comfortable read. The characters are very well written and you feel as though you know them personally and no matter what you want to see them succeed. The story is great and will you wanting more.
Katryna
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by this author. It started off slow but it did pick up.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing story by Jody Kaye! I am a huge fan of the Kingsbrier Quintuplet series, and Gray Sin was the icing on the cake! This is one of the best Older Man/Younger Woman romances I've ever read! Beautifully written with amazing characters, this is another FIVE STAR read for me!
Debra Phiri
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book took my breath away! Debra @ Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

Really the way it is written is wonderful and you can truly see all the sides of all the
Cassie
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was the first book I have read from this Author. I enjoyed watching Joe & Gracyn navigate thru their feelings and grow. It was a well-written and engaging. I loved the family dynamic in this one and it made me want to read more of The Kingsbrier Quintuplets Series.
Rachael Houlker
Dec 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gray Sin by Jody Kaye

Gracyn gets caught in flood waters during a storm. Joe is on his way home and rescues her. Despite having been on the periphery of one another’s lives for years due to mutual friends and family. This is this first time they find themselves thrown together. Alone. For one night.

Overall a great read, with lots to enjoy.
However the descriptive start made it difficult to get past the first few pages and felt the main story line was drawn out with a rushed ending.

For followers
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Gray Sin by Jody Kaye is part of the The Kingsbrier Legacy Series. This is the story of Joe and Gracyn and the first book I have read by this author...so for me a standalone book.
Joe and Gracyn have known each other via friends and family but never actually been alone or interacted with each other. Joe is the older man to her young self so that added to them never really mixing it up together. But then Gracyn needed saving which Joe was there to save her and they ended up seeing there was a
Suzanne
Dec 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Gray Sin is a May-December romance with all the twists and turns you might expect from the Cavanaugh family of the Kingsbrier Quintuplets series. Graycen leads the next generation of the family into love, but that love comes at a cost. Joe is torn between what is right, and what is fate. I love the reveals, the unexpected events, and how the story all comes together in the end. The Cavanaugh legacy lives on!
Bree Macauley
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jody-kaye
This book is set after the others, but fits seemlessly in the family.

Gracyn Adair has always been trouble for Joe. As a member of the local police force, he should have been harder on her as a crazy teenager. He just couldn't do it to Temple and Ross's daughter.

Now Joe is saving her again when Gracyn returns to town and manages to get stuck. She has grown up and the attraction between them is strong.

They can't stay apart. Joe is worried about what people will say about the age differance. They
Jeanette montgomery
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Jody’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Iluvbooks44
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal book!!!

I love Jody’s books, she is one of my favourite authors.

I loved this book from start to finish.

I love the characters and the story.
Johanna Sawyer
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Whoop whoop....my first by this author and I got to tell you...yummy silver fox read. So there’s an age gap between Gracyn and Joe but that’s not even the taboo part. Joe is really good friends with her father’s... yes that’s plural. After one night in a storm Gracyn gets rescued by Joe and the chemistry is nuclear.

What did I like? I liked the stability of the relationship...Gracyn is a rock. Joe has more issues because I’m guessing he’s the older one but Gracyn doesn’t let it phase her one
Elisha Campbell
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Raw emotion, suspense, and heat

This book was amazing. An emotional roller coaster with a couple unexpected turns. It's not your average love story. While still hot and steamy Gray Sin is also suspenseful, emotional, and full of real life love.
Tracey Tranter
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a very enjoyable read such a great story. The storyline is real action packed, fast paced, page turner filled with wonderful characters.

This story takes you on an action-packed adventure that is filled with emotion and some humour.

Loved it and can't wait for the next book.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Spunky N Sassy
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Great Book

This book was tablet melting hot! I couldn’t put it dow
Jody
Nov 27, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i_wrote_that
“Gray

Drew huffs. “Her fathers are gonna tear you limb from limb,” he says from experience.
“The only person that hurts is Gracyn.”
“Why can’t it be someone else? Anyone but her?” Drew scrubs a thick paw over his face in frustration.
“Do you think I haven’t questioned that myself?” Taking the chance he won’t be the first to throw a punch, I ask a something which has been on my mind a lot lately. “Did you when it came to Brier?”
“All the damn time.” He pinches his jaw.
I couldn’t hold in the chuckle that

• Keeper
  • Teacher I Want to Date
  • Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)
  • Treyton (Savage Beasts #2)
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • NORTH
  • Finding My Night
  • Finding My One: a love story
  • Rebel Soul
  • Regretting Gabriel  (Reason to Ruin, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Fake Fiance
  • Wanting Her Stepdad
  • Finding My Safe: a love story
  • Herd That (The Valentine Boys Book 1)
  • The Rise of Monsters (Angelus, #1)
  • Intercepted Hearts (Playing for Keeps #1)

“JodyKaye,

“No one does coming of age like Jody Kaye.” —Belles, Books & Scandals

The Kingsbrier Legacy Series:

Going Down by Jody Kaye RELEASES MARCH 5th!

Gray Sin by Jody Kaye AVAILABLE NOW!

Subscribe: https://www.jodykaye.com/newsletter
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JodyKayeWrites
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jodykayewrites
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/jody_kaye

Join Quintessential: https://www.facebook.com/groups/15919...

The

The Kingsbrier Legacy (2 books)
  • Going Down