Start by marking “B & E Ever After (Fairy Tale Quartet, #3)” as Want to Read:
B & E Ever After (Fairy Tale Quartet, #3)

B & E Ever After

(Fairy Tale Quartet #3)

A contemporary Hansel and Gretel Romance.

Gretel, er, I mean, Gabriella Salazar finds temptation and desperation to be too great and breaks into a wicked witch’s—uh, that is—a pretentious, rich woman’s condo, only to discover she’s not the only one with a B & E fetish. The twist is that the mysterious, handsome Hansel to her Gretel who has also stolen into the same apartmen
Published September 2019

To ask other readers questions about B & E Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about B & E Ever After

Start your review of B & E Ever After (Fairy Tale Quartet, #3)
Linda Kage
Sep 13, 2019 marked it as wrote-it  ·  (Review from the author)
Bookgasms Book Blog
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shelly
What a fun, witty, twisty little take on Hansel and Gretel!

This is my first book in this series (it seems that I’m making a habit of diving into Linda Kage books mid-series), and I must admit I wasn’t expecting this sort of humorous, campy, romcom experience. It was all a little…extra. In a fun, adventurous way. A good way. From the feisty heroine to the lovably intense hero, to the villain-iest villain who ever villained (seriously, the worst) it kept me engaged and smiling and dying for more.
JewelsyGoolsy
Sep 28, 2019 rated it liked it
G. K. Malathi
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was ok
The book had a great pump in the beginning though somewhere after the 50th page it started fizzling out.
The story revolved predominantly towards Lana than the romance between Hayden and Gabby. I had held high expectations over Hayden as he was all dark, broody and everything nice but meh he became too passive as the story progressed. Finally the entire thing became too bland.
Gin
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic! I laughed and swooned and had my panties melted a few times and loved every word! The opening hooked me and couldn't put it down. This is my first read by this author and I am so stoked to discover her delightful storytelling. This story had it all. Romance, suspense, mystery, laughs, more romance, a couple of sexy brothers, an evil Mommy Dearest, a really swoon-worthy James Bond-esque hero in Hayden, one of the best heroines ever in Gabby, and a story that had me turning t ...more
Alexandra
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
I received an e-ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Review and release blitz/giveaway can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

It's been a while since I enjoyed a good Linda Kage book! And she always delivers amazing characters, romance and humor all wrapped in one perfect bundle! This sequel to her contemporary retellings of fairytales has a Hansel and Gretel twist. I loved the humor and the banter between Hayden and Gabby as also the cameo appearances of the other characters from
Brandy Roberts
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love Linda Kages books everything she writes is pure magic if she is new for you you need to one click her stories as soon as possible . B&E is book three in the Fairy Quartet series it can be read as a standalone but it does take place the same time as Kissing the boss which is book two in the series . loved the characters and story line I felt a instant connection to everything and was left wanting more . I can't wait to read more by this amazing author in the future . ...more
Vivi
4.5 stars!

I Loved this book!

This is book #3 in the Fairy Tale Quartet Series. It follows/ shares the same time-line as Kissing the Boss (book #2) and should be read in Order or after reading, at least, the 2nd book.

I Absolutely love Hayden - he's a just, kind, mushy softie-on-the-inside man, that hides in a cold, serious, stubborn, annoying, fake front!

“...he doesn’t exactly hide his negative side.”
Brick snorted. “No. He’s too busy hiding his good one.”

Hayden's life as the Wicked Witch's
Rebekah
I was kind of hoping for more of a story that I didn't already know the end to from reading the second book. It was fun to see how it all happened and the retelling part of it was fun too.
Angelito Espinoza
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads, arc-reads
I want a Hayden for me.
This was absolutely awesome. Well, not brand news ha
Linda has a magical brain and writes all these beautiful stories, now re-telling of classical fairytales.
Hayden and Gabby were one of a kind. All sassiness and more. The chemistry between both of them was pure fire, trespassing the pages directly through your heart and... other parts.
Need to mention the other characters only add to the story. Especially Lana. Oh, dear lord! What an awful woman. She was the perfect witc
Rut Bl
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think this might be my favourite book of this series. Although I feel like it’s also due to the fact that we got glimpses in the past book and it made me more excited about this one.

About the main characters, Hayden and Gabby, both of them are softies inside that would do anything for the people they love. And anything in this case is trying to take down Hayden’s mother aka the wicked witch.
During the book you’ll see how they come to meet and to take on this quest together and how their love
Diane plourde
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A very humorous, suspenseful romantic story this was. A 4 star romantic comedy.

Hayden is on a mission to help his step sister out by getting her what’s rightfully hers. He needs to bring down his own mother. With some help will he succeed? While on his quest, he meets Gabby. They will embark on an adventure.

This was a suspenseful story with some twists and turns. The author managed to keep me guessing for quite a bit. It was intriguing and funny at times.

Standalone told in a dual POV with an
Anne Z.
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Fairy Tale Quartet by Linda Kage is a wonderful adult fairy tale retelling series. Monster Among the Roses will be my ultimate favorite Beauty and the Beast retelling for a very long time still, if not forever and always! (Review Here). Book 2, Kissing the Boss, a Cinderella retelling, was just as good (Review Here). And now I am happy to say that B & E Ever After was also a fantastic. I don't know much or like Hansel and Gretel's story, so that is saying something!

For full review and more:
Whitney Wells
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I had highly anticipated B &E ever after

*spoiler-ish*
I liked seeing Haydens POV to how all the events led to the demise of the wicked witch. But I wish for a better ending, I would of liked to seen kaitlynn reaction to the news if Hayden and Gabbys relationship, along with rekindling Hayden's relationship with Kaitlynn. But all in all I loved the book, it was suspenseful at times!
Kristie Amann
Sep 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It’s the third in Miss Kage’s fairy tale quartet. It’s a twist on Hansel and Gretel. You see Hayden who is stepbrother to Kaitlynn from book 2 and his own HEA. I didn’t do a reread since book 2 came out but there was no need. Everything flows well and the characters are all great. I love Gabby!! She’s the best.
Samantha Terry
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this from the author in exchange for an honest review!

As a die hard Linda Kage fan, I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Her writing and humor is what I’m about. However, this book wasn’t my favorite in the series.

BUT, I loved Hayden and Gabby so much. Their characters were so fun together.
Shavonda
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Liked this one so much more than the one before. Maybe because it was in dual POVs, or could be because I really liked Hayden and Gabby's snarky personalities, chemistry, and banter. Kind of an "insta-love" situation (fell in love after knowing each other for a week), but then it does follow the baseline of a fairy tale story, so that should be expected.
Dashing Bling Read
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I had to give this a four star. I love romance, especially when it entails humor. I wasn't sure if this was all comedy because of punch line and the deliver from all three characters. At the same time it is a very suspenseful read. The author did a great job on keeping you on the edge of your seat.
Kylinn Edwards
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. The first two books were amazing, but this book took me by surprise. This is my favorite book of the series! Gabby is amazing and Hayden is unexpected and sweet. I couldn't put this book down. This is a fun adventure and a sweet romance!
Mattison
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Love Linda Kage and her story telling , will continue to read any book she puts out!
I always bulldoze through her books, never able to put them down
i just wish the book had more of Gabby and Hayden.. less of the mothers schemes.
Vivian
Feb 04, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Outmatched
  • Breathless
  • Man Cuffed (Man Hands #4)
  • You Can Have Manhattan
  • Chasing River (Burying Water, #3)
  • The Day He Came Back
  • Stone Princess (Tin Gypsy, #3)
  • Becoming Rain (Burying Water, #2)
  • Happy-Go-Lucky
  • The Anti-Boyfriend
  • Marriage on Madison Avenue (Central Park Pact, #3)
  • The Royal Rogue (Nordic Royals, #4)
  • Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy, #2)
  • Sure Shot (Brooklyn #4)
  • The Dare (Briar U, #4)
  • Dirty Letters
  • Enemies With Benefits (Loveless Brothers #1)
  • Best Man
Linda writes romance fiction from YA to adult, contemporary to fantasy. Most Kage stories lean more toward the lighter, funner side with a couple meaningful moments thrown in that center around love and hope. Focuses more on entertainment value and emotional impact than realism. She likes the drama and crazy, over-the-top plots that make you cry then laugh, get mad then sigh happily.

Published sin

Fairy Tale Quartet (3 books)
  • Monster Among the Roses (Fairy Tale Quartet, #1)
  • Kissing the Boss (Fairy Tale Quartet, #2)