Start by marking “Surrender (Voyeur #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Surrender (Voyeur #3.5)

Surrender

(Voyeur #3.5)

Who knew planning a wedding could be so hard?

He said yes and that had been all that mattered.

So why did he give excuse after excuse to not set a date to say our "I dos"?

Why wasn't he my husband yet?

I didn't know, but by the end of the night, I was going to find out.

No matter what tactics I had to use. Even if they were dirty.

Especially if they were dirty.
Published March 18th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrender

Start your review of Surrender (Voyeur #3.5)
warhawke
Genre: M/M Romance
Type: Short Story
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Jake and Jacksons relationship started on shaky ground, but they were finally headed into marital bliss. However, their happy ending might face a roadblock unless they realized what they valued the most.

I dropped to my knees and spread his cheeks apart, flicking my tongue along his tight hole. His breaths grew heavy and his pleas desperate.

For such a short read, this book was complete and satisfying. These two have always
Isabella.R
4 Say Yes Stars ⭐

Surrender is the delectable epilogue of Jake and Jackson's happily ever after. I can't enthuse enough that if you haven't read Lovers that you're sorely missing out. That is where you first meet these two and learn about their delicious backstory.

In this sexy short story, we get another glimpse of their happiness, unity and passion still raging. Although these two are madly in love, Jackson still has reservations about making Jake his husband. But not all is as it seems...

"That
Fiona Cole
Mar 08, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

SURRENDER is a novella, revisiting Jake and Jackson from LOVERS and their happy ever after! NOW LIVE!!

💗AMAZON: https://amzn.to/2QqG2Q9
💗UNIVERSAL LINK: http://mybook.to/SurrenderKindle
💗PAPERBACK: https://amzn.to/3dhRxmS

💗 MM romance
💗 A Lovers Novella
💗 Filled with tension and playing dirty
💗 Can be read as a standalone

*Surrender was originally published in the Love is Love is Love is Unconditional anthology.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝.

CourtRocks
Shelves: books-to-buy
3.5 Stars!
Good, a little too much sex and not enough feelings and love shown between them in my opinion. I know they truly do love each other so I just wish we got more if it, but I'm still glad I got more of Jake and Jackson regardless, and i can't wait for Daniel's story.
CC
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 ★

After years of being apart and coming to certain revelations, Jackson and Jake are finally planning their wedding. Together, they would do anything for each other and Jackson is trying to reciprocate in every way. However, Jackson's lack of communication causes Jake to worry about his intentions.

I buried my fingers in his hair and forced myself to look down and at his lips stretch around my thick length. More, I barely breathed the demand. I want your throat. All the way, baby.

Being
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
When it comes to making you my husband, I will fight as dirty as necessary for you.

Oh, how I missed Jake and Jackson! This short novella beautifully reminded me of how much I love these two. Surrender is a quick read, filled to the brim with emotions and passion. Its a continuation of their happily ever after, but it didnt come without a small bump in the road. Because when two intense men are planning their forever, you can be sure there would be some hurdles.

This short novella is pure
Mirjam
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it

This is a fantastic bonus epilogue to The Lovers into Jake & Jackson's steps towards marriage.

Previously publish in the anthology Love is love is love is... Unconditional
Amy Dickinson
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Overall Grade: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
At the end of Fiona Coles Lovers, there was indeed an opportunity for more Jake and Jackson. Together, these two are $exy, swoony, and sweet. And Lovers was the tip of the iceberg for them. Fiona Cole surprised us all with more of Jake and Jacksons story in the Love is Love is Love anthology. For this reader, I was sad that I didnt get my hands on it. Yet, Cole surprised us in deciding to release that story as a novella entitled Surrender. The only disappointment about
Jill
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh what a sweet, perfect, EFFING HOT little novella for Jake and Jackson. If you've read Lovers, then I know you've already fallen in love with these two vulnerable yet growly men. Cue swooning and blushing all around. If you haven't read Lovers yet, I bet you are jonesing to right about now! Fiona's stories always ALWAYS have the perfect amount of heat, humor and heart, and Surrender is no exception! 5 dashing stars for two of my favorite book boyfriends! ❤❤❤
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jake & Jackson are everything I love about M/M romance. I always say I need a little feels with my filth & these two delivered.

Fiona is a one click author for me & books like this are why!

A bite sized treat of heat, emotion and happily ever after. Definitely recommend.

I received an arc of this book
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Jake and Jackson (from Lovers ), are finally happy together and are engaged. Now if only Jackson would agree to set the date!

Surrender is a quick little novella dealing with Jake and Jackson working out their problems. They fight for dominance, they give each other pleasure, and they love each other. They don't communicate verbally very well until Jake finds out Jackson has been lying to him, then his way of getting Jackson to open up and set the date is down and dirty. This feels more like
PP's Bookshelf
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Surrender by Fiona Cole was extra sinful, extra delicious, extra emotional and perfect MM romance goodness in a small package! It left me craving more for Jake and Jackson's fiery hot love story!

First my confession. Surrender is a bonus novella to Jake and Jackson's full story Lovers. And I read Surrender without reading the original story. And the brilliance of Fiona Cole's writing is I did not miss anything. I thoroughly enjoyed this one and right now I just want to read more and more. Jake
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Surrender is a quick read, yet filled to the brim with emotions and passion. Its a continuation of Jake and Jacksons happily ever after, but as you would expect with these two it does not come without some challenges.

I loved every moment of this story and I especially loved being reunited with Jake and Jackson. I fell in love with them in Lovers and missed them desperately. They have so much chemistry and it is so easy to completely fall in love with these two and seeing the love that transpires
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***AVAILABLE NOW****

4 CROWNS

I love these men so much. Seeing them get that HEA, to walk down the aisle together made my heart soar.

In terms of character development, though, there isnt much, and the storyline is pretty expected based on the synopsis with no surprises. As with most novellas, I was left wanting more.

That being said, I still freaking love Jake and Jackson. Their love and passion for each is romantic, and their bedroom scenes (well, really anywhere scenes) are steamy.

Fans of the
Sanaa
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved Lovers. It was one of those books that took my breath away and I loved how different and unique it was. In the best way possible. So when I saw that Fiona was writing this, I got really giddy. And I wanted more after I finished Surrender. The amount of emotions and angst this tiny book had, blew my mind and this was honestly like an icing on the cake.
Andrea
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Cole once again blew my mind with this novella.

Jake and Jackson, who we already know from her previous book 'Lovers', get another big appearance in 'Surrender'.
And how much I loved this book!
These two alphas are just irresistible...
Irresistibly hot...
Irresistibly sexy...
Irresistible in a double pack!

You DEFINITELY don't want to miss this M/M-romance!
cupcakes and bookshelves
It was so good reading about Jake and Jackson again. Fiona's book about them, Lovers, is an all-time favourite of mine. I've missed them and would gladly read about them forever. A gorgeous novella, I ABSOLUTELY ADORED IT!

*ARC kindly given in exchange for an honest review, thank you so much*
Tammy Cody
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing addition to Jackson and Jakes story. Absolutely one of my favorite couples ever and I still love all the heat that is always there for them. Hot and steamy but still sweet while we read about them planning (or trying to plan anyway) their wedding. Loved Surrender and cant wait for more books in the Voyeur series! ...more
Michelle
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
More Jake and Jackson is definitely a treat, especially when they can indulge in their love and affection so openly. Jake has come such a long way to be with Jackson and has no problems going above and beyond regarding the nuptial planning. I enjoyed seeing Jake so solid and confident in his happiness that he could be the one to reassure Jackson this time.
KC Caron
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Special Indulgent Novella Full of Love and Devotion and Steamy Bits

Jackson is a special character. He's a total keeper, and holds a special place from his role in helping Oaklyn see the light over Callum in Voyeur, the Fantastic opener that began the Voyeur Series. Jackson is very original in his many ways, from his career to his self-confidence. and if I recall he straight up stole his man from Carina, and he even self-conspired to love on her if it meant he could get to Jake. *sigh*

Here he is
Bree Rock N Read
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As if I would rate Jake and Jackson less than five stars!

My boys are back in this novella and Fiona Cole blew me away with this quick, steamy, HEA read.

Jake and Jackson get their full HEA in this novella, but as you would expect with these two, it does not come without some challenges.

Seeing the love between these two is so beautiful. I swooned over every moment, every word that comes from Jake. Jackson's insecurities are so typical of his true persona, and Jake working to overcome them shows
Laura Petersen
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Surrender is the perfect little addition to the Voyeur series, featuring one of my favorite couples, Jackson and Jake! Their road to happiness isnt without strife, but now after a six month engagement, Jackson seems to be dragging his feet when it comes to setting a date for his nuptials, and it hasnt escaped Jakes notice, either. After a startling realization, Jake decides to take matters into his own hands and one way or another, hell get his man to the aisle.

Just because this is a novella
Passionpages50
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMGGG this was seriously HOT AF!!! I love all of the characters from the Voyeur series immensely, but with every book release Fiona ups her game. I thought Id pant myself straight into hyperventilation!!!! Jake and Jackson are on fire people!!! If you are into M/M then I strongly advise you read Lovers and then dive into Surrender and just lap it up. Cuz Dayuuum!!!

Loads of anticipation, sizzling chemistry, and enough tenderness between Jake and Jackson to reduce you to a puddle of want. This
Ri
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I fell in love with Jake and Jackson in Lovers. There was just something palpable in regards to their connection. Even as I loved them I also hated them because What happened in that story stung a little for one of the characters. Even though I understood it and things went well later in this series, it still stung. I held on to a little of that bitterness. Until, this novella. It gave me just the closure that I needed in order to fully appreciate the dynamics of these two strong
Jean Dewsbury
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Steamy sexual love story.

As the book title suggests Surrender is a beautifully written story filled with plenty of action and a great amount of passion.
Jake doesn't understand why Jackson wont set a wedding date after being engaged for six months. Jackson and his stubborn pride won't allow Jake and his mother to force him into setting a date until he is ready.

What if his pride stops him from getting Jake the love of his life.
Can Jackson surrender his pride? Or risk losing his lover.

When Jake
B. C. Booklover
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Short, sexy and quite a nice little afternoon delight for me to enjoy today! Anything by Fiona Cole, short or long is fine in my book! A few fast and furious chapters from behind the scenes of Jake and Jackson's wedding planning with all the love and steaminess you'd expect from them. A little Carina teaser for those who didn't get the chance to read her book... Another, which if you haven't, you definitely should! Be sure to read in order to avoid spoiling all the good stuff!
Michelle Rodriguez
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nothing like revisiting some old friends in the form of Jake and Jackson. These two smoking hot guys are engaged to each other and Jake would like nothing more that to make Jackson officially his as his husband. Oh but Jackson being the ever stubborn mule, is worried about things like money.

I will keep it short and simple ... read it, savor it, enjoy this hot as hell novella, you won't be disappointed.
Cindy M. Green
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet and sexy addition to the Voyeur world. I love Jake and Jackson, it was great to be with them again now that their relationship was solid. Their attraction for one another has only increased and the love they share is palpable. If you haven't read any of this series, you really should. Fiona not only brings the heat to her characters, she's honest with their vulnerability. Once again, job well done!
Allyssa's Reads
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided in exchange for an honest review**

No matter how long or short her books are, Fiona Cole never disappoints! In Surrender, we are taken back to Jake and Jacksons relationship (originally from Lovers) and see their troubles they face in preparing for their wedding.

Fiona brings the heat and the romance unlike any other author! I highly suggest you read this novella as a companion to her Voyeur series. It was great to get their HEA, and get another sneak peek into Andrews life!!!!!
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If youve read Lovers then you know all about Jake and Jackson, if you havent read it youre in for one wild ride. Buckle up and get ready to join these two men while they plan their wedding.

Surrender is a super quick, steamy, loveable novella. I loved every single moment of this story and of Jake and Jacksons relationship. Jake and Jackson have so much chemistry and it is so easy to completely fall in love with these two and their relationship. Now Im wondering how I can get an invite to their
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• King of Iron Hearts
  • Without You
  • Fallen Son (The Fallen Men, #2.5)
  • Mating Theory
  • Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4)
  • The Free (The Wild, #2)
  • After the Fall (The Fallen Men, #4)
  • Say Yes: A Hush, Hush Novella
  • Revenge (Slay Quartet #3)
  • Bullseye: The Monsters Within Duet Book 1
  • Epic (Him, #2.5)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Crowne of Lies
  • Australia
  • Poison
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • Waiting for my Queen
Fiona Cole is a military wife and a stay at home mom with a degree in Biology and Chemistry. As much as she loved science she decided to postpone her career to stay at home with her two little girls and immersed herself in the world of books until finally deciding to write her own.

Voyeur (7 books)