Start by marking “London Prep: Book Two (London Prep, #2)” as Want to Read:
London Prep: Book Two (London Prep, #2)

London Prep: Book Two

(London Prep #2)

It's only my second week at Kensington School, and things are getting complicated.

I thought my relationship with Harry was finished, but he came over late one night, apologized, and asked me to be his girlfriend. I swooned right there, in the middle of the street.

And we are definitely back together.

He calls me babe, brings me flowers, and is planning our first official d
ebook
Published May 21st 2020 by Swoonworthy Books

To ask other readers questions about London Prep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about London Prep

Start your review of London Prep: Book Two (London Prep, #2)
Christy
May 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 stars

photo 76D71DE1-052A-4347-A04F-311347170EDF_zps15ravfpn.png
We need to have fun. To be happy. To appreciate the time.

London Prep 2 is another addicting read from the 'London Prep' series. I couldn't wait to get more of Mallory, Noah, Harry, and the rest and the gang and could not wait to jump into this read. It didn't disappoint, I think I loved it even more than the first!

Mallory has been in London for a short time, but she's grown close to Harry, Noah, and Mohammad. She's only there for three weeks total, but a lot can happen i
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
At the end of the first book I was feeling as conflicted as Mallory was and at the end of this second part I’m even more messed up! Talk about a fantastic serving of angst!

Mallory is going into her second week living with the Williams family. Things are progressing with Harry and Mallory’s heart is all a flutter whenever she is around him. She never intended to entertain the idea of anything romantic on her short stint in the UK but she finds Harry simply irresistible.

Mallory’s friendship with N
Kris (frantic4romantic)
May 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I say that I can’t handle too much angst, but here I am devouring this YA/NA angst fest. I stayed up super late reading, and I would have finished it all in one sitting if my traitorous body didn’t demand that I sleep.

I loved the continuation of this story. The triangle between Mallory, Harry, and Noah is wound tighter than ever. There are so many misunderstood and undiscovered feelings happening. All three of them think they know what they want and I have inkling of a feeling that they have no
Rhonda Ziglar
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA STARS!! This book was even better....we get lots of drama, boys, tension and OMG moments. Jillian Dodd has hooked me with this series....she has me hanging on by a thread.
Karen Mc
May 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Oh my, oh my, OH MY! Jillian Dodd has turned me into an addict where her words are my drug. Why, why, why, did Jillian Dodd leave me in an emotional hot mess?! I both love and hate this master storyteller right now for thrusting me to the edge of an emotional cliff where my heart exploded, and I needed to punch something and hug someone. My heart nearly burst out of my chest from this angst-bleeding book, a heart that felt what the characters felt, a heart that led me to fall so hard in love wit
Anne OK
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Picks up where the first one left off. Feelings intensify -- tensions heighten -- and the sides of the triangle may be ready to collapse. And there are a few of these characters that I'm afraid to trust. I hope Mallory keeps her eyes wide open.

And yes, another heart-wrenching cliffhanger that will leave readers hanging until Book 3 is released on August 20, 2020. Until then, I'm still cheering for the same team -- and I don't think I'm going to change my mind either.
Booknerdy77
May 20, 2020 rated it did not like it
We continue to follow Mallory staying in London and her doubts of who she is in love with. One minute is Noah the other is it’s Harry that is stealing her thoughts. It’s a mess, unfortunately not a good one, it’s not even cute is just a mess. I don’t really get what the purpose of the story or the characters for that matter is. Is it a love story? Friendship? Is she really going to end up with Noah, after being with Harry in the two books? That’s not even funny, it’s just nasty.

To be honest, I n
Katie Prouty
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Life's not easy, Mal. That's why it's so important that we're here for each other. It's all we can do."

Alright, its week TWO ✌🏼at Kensington. After all the emotions with Harry, Mal is convinced they're dunzo. However, Harry steps it up and his actions leave Mal feeling overly chuffed. "Silly girl, you are my reality". Harry laying it on thick. Charming Brit.

I can't with LP 2 ending. NOAH! Things have just been so intense. He's so hot and cold. Either hate or hug. Mal needs to make a tough de
Aundreya
Sep 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
London Prep Book 2= every teenage thought you had but didn't want to tell your parents.

Thats right the angst, flirt and steamy tension just leveled up.

Mallory thinks her relationship with rich bad boy Harry but it may just be getting started.... because it is officially OFFICAL

Thats right, home girl got herself a boyfriend, which makes the "whatever is happening in the bathroom at home with Noah" seem that much more complicated. So the ultimate way to avoid conflict and feelings?
Party of cours
Jen Zingaro
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya
I am so happy after reading this.... even though that cliffhanger has me going crazy.
I just love first loves and young romance and that's what this story is. It's about growing into an adult and making your own choices. These booooooyyyyssssss. I wish I had some of these when I was a teenager. All that flirting and subtle looks and touches that make me feel all warm inside when I'm reading. There is so much care given to developing the relationships between the characters and even though Mallory
Joee (booksandacupofjoee)
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
EEEK! I NEED THE NEXT BOOK! #TEAMNOAH!! But for real this series is so addictive and I love how sexy of a YA book it is!!!!!! I love both boys but sorry Harry, Noah has stole my heart. He is sooooo flippin' sweet!
Karin
May 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book picks up right where book one left off and now I need the next one! Mallory is enjoying her time in London so much more then she thought but the only problem is in her her first few days there she’s now in a confusing triangle with Noah and Harry. Can’t wait to see what happens next with these three. I have my pick so I’m curious to see what happens with Mallory
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
May 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars-2020
Jillian Dodd has certainly created another addictive series that is going to get every reader flicking the pages at the rate of knots. Even though these books only cover a short space of time, so much happens and I cannot wait to see what happens going forward. The characters are adorable and everyone is going to have their favourites.

The end of this books was just gahhhhhh, I need the next one ASAP. And as for me, I'm #teamNoah all the way. Absolutely love it.
Kayla Morán
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! If you thought book one was a cliffhanger just you wait for book 2! Soo good!!! I love all the boys and I love how Mallory opens up in this book! I wish Helen was my mom because she is just the sweetest too. And Noah, oh man where do I begin?? I love Harry but Noah is just, I’m speechless. Loved this book, can’t wait for book 3!!!
bookspaced
May 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book picks up right after book #1 ends.

Mallory just rekindled her relationship with Harry when Noah finally makes a move on her. Mallory is obviously vonflicted with who she likes most but she chooses Harry because he is the consistent one for her and doesn‘t have so many mood swings like Noah.

The second week at London Prep starts and you can see how Mallory is struggling with Noah‘s mood swings, her thoughts about Harry and Noah and not really having a girlfriend to talk about everything t
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney

Stephannie's 5 Star Review:

London Prep 2 is a amazing book. But really anything Jillian Dodd's writes always gives me the feels. I am invested in the character's story and I can't get enough of these characters.  I need more of this series. I can't wait for more.

Mallory only been in London for a short time but it feels like where she should be. I can't imagine her going back to the States and leaving those boys. I don't know what will will happen when she has to go home but I am going to enjoy
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
London Prep 2 is yet another addicting story by Jillian Dood. In this story we keep getting more of Mallory and her boys. We get more Noah <3 more Harry and more Mohammad. This book is so great that I can’t decide which one I like more if this one or the first.

We start exactly where London Prep 1 leaves off. The triangle between Mallory, Harry and Noah has more going on in here. I am #TEAMNOAH and I am saying it proud and loud. I love Harry too though.

This book has everything! It even surprise
Kari Hansen
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Getting an education in London has never been so much fun. Mallory finds herself living with Noah and his family while being courted by Harry and things are about to get complicated. Just when she thinks she knows where she stands with both of them emotions run rampant and everything is turned upside down.

As truths are revealed Mallory finds herself even more conflicted between two very different people who inspire very different feelings in her heart. Full of emotion, angst and a few surprises
Kimberly Garner
May 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book gets a little more involved than the last book, and there is for sure more character developments, and I love that the characters are growing with the books. This book is Mallory's opening up book we shall call it. She grows more as a person and it's interesting to see. Being a teenager is hard, being a teenager in a love triangle, with confused feelings sucks even more.
This book continues the journey of exchange student Mallory and her 3 British guy friends. She is struggling with a l
Wendy Livingstone
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book in this amazing series and the complex triangle relationship between Mallory, Harry and Noah is getting better. We are also introduced to a new friend Naomi, and Mohammed’s crazy party planning is hilarious. This is a well written tale which is an emotional roller coaster throughout, as well as being heartfelt, and with drama, angst, complexity, family issues, and humour, which all lead to an all-consuming and addictive page turner, and I cannot wait to read #3.
Rachael Smith
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
While the first book in the series left me wondering how Jillian Dodd was going to develop these relationships and characters in such a short time frame...this book gave me my answer. Oh my! I am 1000% in love with these characters!! If you have read the Keatyn Chronicles then you will love the London Prep series. Mallory is Keatyn but more mature and more relatable. She thinks through every decision and it makes her so relatable. You get to Mallory in and out! ALSO I am so team Noah!! Harry is ...more
Maria
Jul 21, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book had me feeling frustrated. I had to keep reminding myself that Mallory is just a teenager and doesn't have her s*it together yet. She is selfish at times and creates most of her drama. I don't miss being that young. That time is exciting but confusing at the same time. Not to mention hormonal. I enjoyed the book but really looking forward to the next book. Hope it has a nice conclusion because this angst in this book is killing me.
Robin Powers
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book Two picks up right where we left off at the end on one. My emotions have been up and down as Mallorie’s life is full of drama knowing she has two weeks left. She follows her heart but it’s pulled in two different directions. I love the drama and tender moments with each of the guys. My little ol’ soul can’t take the confusion much longer. I’m dying to know what’s going to happen the last week she’s there. Will these friendships survive when Miss America returns to her home?
The Smutbrarians
May 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feels 2
Steam 1
Storyline 4.5
Overall Rating 4.5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Robin

A fun Young Adult story that kept me fully entertained and wanting more. Definitely relatable to teens at ages 14 and up. There are mild sexual situations, some suggestive humor and nothing you won't find in your current high school. I love how the characters ultimately care for each other's feelings and try to work through any misunderstandings. You get the feel of how their friendship means the most to
Nikki Swope, nixreadsromace
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love these books so far. They are so much fun. As much as I love Harry, and I do, I think he is great. Noah is my man I do not I understand how Mallory isn’t all of that. I think their chemistry is so much more than hers with Harry. Lol I guess you can say I am Team Noah all the way.

This book picks up right where the first one left off and got right into the angsts teen love triangle. I don’t know Mallory must have some super human stenographer to resist Noah and all his hotness. I cannot wai
Rina's Reads
Jul 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Geez... I'm so torn over this book. I love the relationship that Mal and Harry have but, the connection for me lies with Mal and Noah.
So needless to say, this book has me all kind of messed up. I really, really want there to be more between Noah and Mallory however, the thought of Harry being hurt - again - tears me up. Obviously, I NEED the next book!
Kelli Reggie
Mykayla Wilson
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amy Atkins
May 25, 2020 rated it it was ok
Book one was good. The characters were interesting but book two turned into a total cliche. Mallory went from spunky and self confident to a whining, clueless human who reads into everything and turns everything dramatic. Noah goes from a human with a backbone and a personality to a brooding, spineless lump of a human. Mohammad and Harry are completely one dimensional. Not impressed.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Flipped
  • Brooklynaire (Brooklyn, #1)
  • From the Moment We Met (St. Helena Vineyard, #5)
  • Brazen Tricks
  • Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)
  • Say You Want Me (Return to Me, #2)
  • Say You'll Stay (Return to Me, #1)
  • Say I'm Yours (Return to Me, #3)
  • Brazen Girl (Brazen, #3)
  • Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)
  • Code of Silence
  • Filthy
  • Thorn (Rosewood High #1)
  • The Game You Play (Rixon Raiders, #2)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Rich Prick
  • Make Me Hate You
  • Doctor Dearest
Jillian is a USA TODAY bestselling author who writes fun romance novels with characters her readers fall in love with--from the boy next door in the That Boy trilogy, to the daughter of a famous actress in The Keatyn Chronicles®, to a kick-ass young assassin in the Spy Girl® series. Jillian's books have enthralled more than two million readers since she burst onto the indie scene in 2011.

She lives

London Prep (3 books)
  • London Prep (London Prep, #1)
  • London Prep: Book Three (London Prep, #3)