Start by marking “When Rivals Fall (Bayshore Rivals #1)” as Want to Read:
When Rivals Fall (Bayshore Rivals #1)

When Rivals Fall

(Bayshore Rivals #1)

OLIVER

Rivals since before birth, there has never been a time when my family hasn’t hated the Lockwoods and their daughter Harlow.

Two years ago she set us up, tainted our family image, ruined my brother’s life. She made it personal. It was no longer just a rivalry between our parents.

Now she’s here, at Bayshore University, without her family’s protection. There’s noth
Published July 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about When Rivals Fall, please sign up.
Lynn21 The page I had bookmarked disappeared, showed it was missing. I went to the author's page on Amazon and found the book through there!

Start your review of When Rivals Fall (Bayshore Rivals #1)
Kay
Jul 10, 2019 rated it did not like it
Sincere, codependent girl seeks someone to love. Will swoon at the first sight of a hint of affection. Call now.

Here's the first half of the book in a nutshell:

FMC = Harlow, the Princess formely controlled by a lying father, now escaping her family to a far-away university.
BBs = The Bishop boys, aka the Bland Yet Hot Guys 1, 2 and 3. (Might as well group them together, because you won't be able to tell them apart.) Their family and Harlow's are rivals.

FMC: I want to leave my past behind me and s
Alaina
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ya know.. after that that ending I have no idea what to think.

When Rivals Fall is kind of a take on Romeo and Juliet. However, it's Harlow against three gorgeous brothers. They each think the other is evil to the bone.. but they can't help but feel attracted to one another. The Bishop brothers and her have been at each other's throats until the day she walks away from her family. Well, she went to college very far FAR away. Of course, she didn't expect to walk into the bishop brothers while ther
Coco.V
Sep 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (9/6/2019)! 🎁
 Mary ❤️ DBO
5 STARS

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

When Rivals Fall is my first book from these two amazing authors, and most definitely won't be my last. I am a sucker for menage books, and recently I discovered RH (reverse harem) and the new trend, bully romance genre, and I love it. I adore it. I try to read every book that I find.
For me, the best books are the ones that I go in them blind. I am never disappointed. Obviously, this masterpiece isn't an exception. I didn't even know this book was an RH. I just saw that it was a bul
Tammy
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brace yourself now, because this book is going to rock your world!!! It took me more than a day to get over my book hangover and try to form a decent sentence to express my thoughts. If you think I'm kidding, then dive right in and you will soon know what I'm talking about! Harlow made me want to shake her and then quickly hug her. She made me want to scream and at times my heart would break for her, and I felt my eyes tearing up. The Bishop brothers (all 3) made me want to slap them across the ...more
Stefanie Jenkins
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How do I even put into words the emotional roller coaster J.L. Beck and Cassandra Hallman put me on while reading this book. I seriously could not put it down. I'm not sure whether I want to hit the Bishop brothers in the nuts, slap them across their faces or rip their clothes off and pounce.

The Bishop brother's mission in life is to make Harlow pay for her parent's sins and they are not prepared for reality of this girl is nothing like her parents.

This book will give you a hangover like no ot
Skyler
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it.

Great story. Going into book 2! Highly highly recommend this book. It was a short read, which is ok bc I honestly wouldn't have put it down if it weren't. Just like I am hitting book 2 after this review.
Oumaima
Jul 28, 2020 marked it as to-read
🎁💝Free on Amazon/Apple Books/Kobo today (28/07/2020) 💝🎁
Clare Harrison
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Her fathers puppet, here to get her hands dirty, and protect the family name in a feud lasting generations against one certain family.

That was her past, now shes escaped to Bayshaw University thinking freedom is hers.

Three brothers, devestated and desperate for revenge. One full of anger, the next passion and the last full of darkness.

She is their victim, their play thing, until they decide otherwise.

They become her shadow. It could be what dreams are made of. Or it could be where nightmares beg
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads
HOLY HOTNESSS!!! Can I have the Bishop Brothers? Because the authors have written 3 freaking sexy as sin alpha males that I need! Although, I screamed at them enough in this book that I wanted to throw my tablet so many times!!! I also screamed at Harlow, I wanted her to be stronger. I feel like she was made of more than she showed! This book made me an emotional fool!

Harlow is doing everything she can to escape the toxicity that is her parents. Being their pawn through life to do their dirty wo
Just A Little Book Addiction
It took me a little while to actually get into this book. I felt like the main character was too weak and a push-over, I would've liked a stronger female lead. I also wished that there had been more background to show any sort of relationship with the Bishop brothers instead of her just instantly being in love with them, the book seemed rushed in regards to their feelings. She gave into them too easily and seemed naive about all of the relationships in her life. Additionally, I did not see this ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

OMG, this book. I am not quite sure why authors are writing Young Adult lately, but I have to say, J.L. and Cassandra is kicking ass with it when Rivals Fall is a brilliant book about two families that are bound and determined to destroy each other. Too bad the children are in the middle.
Right before everyone leaves for college and to do their thing, Harlow does something so wrong to one of the Bishop boys that they are bound to make her pay.
Harlow doesn't know until it is too late that the Bi
Treasa
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wholly Moley! A Whirlwind of Feels.
With this being the first part to this series it is a force to be reckoned with. The grueling angst and blinding betrayal are a tough pill to swallow and then to go mix in a storm of painful emotions makes for one heck of fantastic read that I hate to love it so darn much. The story grabs hold you from the start and the deeper I got the bigger my love hate relationship got pushing me to the edge filled with momma bear worry and concern shadowed by push comes to
Shyralf
Oct 22, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 23%. Reverse harem with 3 brothers. Sorry not my bag baby. Can’t do the siblings.
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

Harlow doesn't know until it is too late that the Bish
Dayang
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I read the trilogy in one day.

This is more of an indulgence.

This is a fictional story where the lead female is in love with 3 brothers, and vice-versa. In real life, I think it's weird and gross—in my own opinion. I mean, come on, who wants to share the love their life to someone else? We don't even want to share our ice cream let alone private parts, right? Especially to siblings, that's just too taboo.

But like I said this is a fictional story. In the book, the brothers are hot, strong and viri
Catreena
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites, arc, booksprout
WHEN RIVALS FALL (Bayshore Rivals 1)
C. Hallman & J.L.Beck

#reverseharem #collegebullyromance #reverseharembullyromance #hatelove #rhreads #drama #lies #booksprout #arc #arcreader #comingsoon #tbr #cliffhanger

POV:h

Heartbreaking rollercoaster of emotions.

O.M.G!! What another great page turner!
Harlow thinks that now she's at college she's away from the drama that was going on at home.
But the drama that is called the Oliver, Sullivan and Banks Bishop, brothers that have followed her, and they wan
Reading Mom.me
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 💫 for #whenrivalsfall by @authorjlbeck and @cassandra_hallman
This is the first book I’ve ever read in one sitting! It did help that it was a shorter book but, the real reason was because this story was to addictive to put down and another female author duo! Yes Please! I wasn’t sure what I was going to think about this book going in but it blew my expectations. It was super steamy and sexy, with a Romeo and Juliet type story line except it was Harlow and the Bishop Brothers (3 super s
Danyelle Williams
Jul 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first book I've read from these authors and I can say I really enjoyed it. This book is full of drama, forbidden love and suprize . Made for a good book.

This book is about Harlow who is trying to leave behind the life she had and goes away to college, but it's not that easy. The bishop brothers are the sons of a rival family and they won't make it so easy to escape. Harlow has to learn and quick are they really my rivals?

The authors did a great job with making the bully relationships
LaToya (Readingbythebayou)
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
These authors have become an automatic one-click for me. They are kicking a** in this genre. The story is well written and the characters are intriguing. There has been a rivalry between the Bishops and the Lockwoods for years. Harlow was a pawn in her dad's scheme to get rid of the Bishops and tarnish their family name. She later realized the error in her ways but it was too late. She goes away to college to get away from the drama but the Bishop brothers attend the same college. They are deter ...more
Athena D.
Aug 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
⭐⭐⭐⭐ 4 STARS

Full review to come
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
5 Never-Trust-Blindly Stars⭐
A Heart-gripping story with Lies, secrets, Bullies, Rumours, near deaths, the clash b/w Love & Hate, Her Firsts, And a hellish cliffhanger! DEVOURED The story in 4hrs!

#My 1st by these authors, This story had me on edge the whole time! I'm sooo going for more!

The story starts off with Harlow coming to Bayshore college, miles away from home, to get away from her parents' clutches, from their lies.

But her past, the Bishop brothers, came after her (Met again in Their Par
E.J. Frost
Jul 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rounding up from 3.5 stars. I was disappointed by this series. Although there were things I liked about it: the books are well-written and there's genuine chemistry between the heroine and three heroes, even accounting for how young the characters are, they make some egregious decisions. Really TSTL moments. Without getting too spoiler-y, the heroine effectively manages her nightmare of a father in the first book, but loses all agency in the second book and lets him run roughshod over her. It's ...more
Born To Read
Jun 26, 2020 rated it liked it
The Bishop brothers and Harlow Lockwoods' families have hated each other for years. And now they are all at the same college. The Bishop brothers want revenge. And they are ready to do anything as long as they see Harlow fall.
I was surprised by this book. I don't know what I was expecting. Probably a typical college romance. Well, this is a completely different story. But I liked it. The plot is full of twists and I didn't see the final one coming 😯
Katie Jones
Harlow is SO annoying, she’s kind of an airhead, so gullible & weak. Despite that I still flew through this, it’s easy, it kept me occupied, that ending was a doozy, so onto the next one. ...more
Opinionated
Jul 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars from me

I love an enemy to lovers book, and this one had the angst and drama along with the steamy bits.
It does finish on a cliffhanger so I am on to book 2 now to see where this story is going!
Brooklyn Van Antwerp
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This is the first book I have read by J.L. Beck and all I can say is wow. This book may have a few words missing here and there but damn. I was hooked from page one. Now onto book number 2! Please do yourself a favour and read this book!
Darkreads
Jul 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a great story from an amazing duo. Any time I open a book written by these two writers, I know I am in for a world of angst. And this book was no different. I loved the brothers. They were cruel and kind, sexy and mysterious all wrapped up in a delicious angsty revenge package. I am not quite as sold on Harlow and that's why the book didn't get 5 stars. She seemed to just take what the boys were dishing out and didn't appear to have much of a backbone. They are hot so they can trea
Misty Schott
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Excellent first book in this series.

Harlow leaves her parents to attend college as far away as possible. She found out they were manipulating her into damaging the reputation of a rival family. She ended up hurting Sullivan pretty badly and now she finds herself in the clutches of him and his two brothers, Banks and Oliver. They are all three planning on making Harlow's life a living nightmare. This is the first book in this series so it does end with one h*ll of a cliffhanger. I'm looking forwa
Dayna
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Pres (Bay Falls High - the Rulz #1)
  • Bullied by the Baseball Captain (The Bullies of Strathmore Reform, #1)
  • Divided (St. Alderville #2)
  • Unbelievable (Haven Falls #2)
  • Hidden River Secrets (Hidden River Academy, #2)
  • Marked (Evergreen Academy #1)
  • Summer
  • Burnout
  • Broken (Evergreen Academy #2)
  • Revenge (Kings of Mercia Academy #2)
  • Bound (Evergreen Academy #3)
  • Lost Boys (Slateview High, #1)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • Not Giving up (Ridgeside High #1)
  • Gorgeous Nasty Luxe (Blood and Diamonds #2)
  • The Lie (Kings of Linwood Academy #2)
  • Who Breaks First (Clearwater University, #1)
  • Outcast (Kings of Mercia Academy #1)
Heyya! Author JL Beck! Do you love my books? Please check out the links below to keep up to date with all things J.L. Beck. If you have any questions please feel free to send an email.

Email: jobeck0813@gmail.com
Newsletter: https://dl.bookfunnel.com/k4ordpbhzu
Join Smut Queens: http://bit.ly/2sWljZG
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/AuthorJLBeck/
Twitter: :https://twitter.com/AuthorJLBeck
Pinterest:

Bayshore Rivals (3 books)
  • When Rivals Lose (Bayshore Rivals #2)
  • When Rivals Love (Bayshore Rivals, #3)