Start by marking “Interception (Love Triangle Duet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Interception (Love Triangle Duet, #1)

Interception

(Love Triangle Duet #1)

All I wanted was a second chance.

Now Im torn between the pro football player and the rock star, the one I always wanted and the one I was too blind to notice, my high school sweetheart and my best friend.

Is it possible to be in love with two different men at the same time?

The answer is yes, and I dont know how to choose one without hurting the other... and myself. I need
250 pages
Published August 29th 2019 by Books by LS, LLC

Start your review of Interception (Love Triangle Duet, #1)
Dilek VT
Aug 25, 2019 marked it as nope
Shelves: love-triangle
Normally, I read love triangles but from the reviews I have read, I understood that the heroine is very indecisive and her heart goes from one guy to another a lot. It sounds frustrating.
Na
Aug 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
"I wanted to kiss you every second of every day ten years ago. But I had to pretend I didn't. For you."

Oh, I was so looking forward to this duet! This first book captured my heart in a beat.... and now I'm anxious to get my hand on the second part.

Interception has the perfect amount of angst level, that's healthy for my little heart. The love triangle seems natural and I totally felt the chord that binds Delaney to Gavin and Chase. Even though I had my favorite between them quite early, it's
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4 / 5 stars

Lisa is one of the very few authors that has me reading love triangles. I don't particularly like them but I'll read hers because I know they are good, they aren't that hard to read and I am always happy with how they end.

Delaney has to make a choice between her high school sweetheart, now a professional football player and her bestfriend from high school, now a sexy rockstar. She is very undecisive and she goes back between the two a lot and trust me that is frustrating. But
Meredith Wilson
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that I'm not a big fan of love triangles. In fact, I usually avoid books like these, but since Lisa Suzanne is one my favorite authors, of course I was going to read it. Everything she writes is pure gold to me, and this one most certainly did not disappoint. Interception is the beginning to the Love Triangle Duet, and Lisa Suzanne, the evil genius that she is, left readers off with one hell of a cliffhanger.

Delaney has a tough decision to make after attending her ten year high
Dayang
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read the "A Little Like Destiny" series so I'm familiar with the author. I admit, I haven't read a lot from her and she's fairly new to me but I'm definitely rectifying it.

I was browsing through instagram and read a post about this book. I read the blurb and I found myself really excited. I mean come on, two hot successful men fighting over the lowly, fallen-from-grace school teacher?? That's too good to resist! So I signed up and devoured the book overnight and let me tell you
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Well, I wasnt ready for this second chance romance by Lisa Suzanne. I was surprised and excited all at the same time. But, unfortunately, I am going to have to keep some of thoughts to myself until Intermission releases.

Delaney has a few decisions to make. Does she follow her heart or her head? Does she trust the one person who broke her heart? Does she believe that her best friend from the past could be the man of her future? Does she chose Chase or Gavin?

Gavin, if believed, has loved Laney
B. C. Booklover
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, I'm wondering why I am just now reading this author for the 1st time! I won an ARC of this book and was so excited for the opportunity to read it. It sure won't be the last time Lisa Suzanne burns a hole in my kindle! I'm going to need to prowl through her catalogue for more, more, more!

I'm not the most prolific sports romance reader but when you add a hot, sweet rockstar into the mix and I'm there with bells on!

When lovely Delaney, 4th grade teacher, reconnects with 2 former boys, now
Christine
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Lisa Suzanne!! What have you done to me....again?!?!

Seriously, I love a good cliffhanger in a duet......but that??? I had to read the last chapter a few times to make sure I read it right. When I was reading the rest of the story, I thought one of the men vying for Delaney's heart was holding something back, but I sure didn't expect that type of deception from him!! I was maybe 10% on his team, but not anymore.

I won't outright tell you if I'm #TeamGavin or #TeamChase (as I feel that gives
Kara (Rotella Reads)
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Let my preface this review by saying love triangle tropes are not my thing. But, I gave this book an honest go because I adore the author and she's never let me down. I truly liked all of the characters in the book and the love triangle romance wasn't nearly as off-putting as I expected. I honestly felt bad for Delaney. Her heart was torn in half between two completely different, yet worthy male suitors. I wavered back and forth between 3 and 4 stars, ultimately settling on a solid 4 for this ...more
Diane Lynch
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In this story, Delaney Lockwood goes to her ten-year reunion. She is reunited with her ex-boyfriend NFL quarterback, Chase Camden and her former best friend/Rockstar, Gavin Brooks. Both men are interested in her. She needs to sort out her feelings for the man she loved that broke her heart and the man she never noticed. This love triangle romance is suitable for adult audiences.

Lisa Suzanne has done a fantastic job with this story. I appreciate how she gets you into her characters heads and
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Suzanne is one of the very few authors that will have me reading love triangles. Admittedly, Im not a huge fan but I'll read hers because I know theyre that good, they aren't that hard to read and I am always happy with how they end. This author writes stories like no other. She knows how to pull you in and leave you right at the edge of your seat until the very last page is turned.

I have loved every one of Lisas books and INTERCEPTION absolutely blew me away! It really caught my attention
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
While attending her high school reunion, Delaney never thought she would be caught between the now pro NFL player boyfriend who dumped her who she is still pining away for and the best friend who is now a rock star who has always loved her. Although she is the muse for Gavin's music and sparks fly between them it only takes one moment of Chase telling her he wants her back to throw caution to the wind. But can she choose between former love and aspiring love? Can you really love two men at the ...more
Bookworm Between the Sheets
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lisa Suzanne knows how to twist you up over a love triangle! I found myself rooting for both leading men and so hard to decide which one I think is best for Delaney... Suzanne goes right where you hope she is going to go in a love triangle with all the push and pull and did I mention they all go back to their high school days?!?! Second chance romances are my jam and throw in a love triangle, this is a book you CAN. NOT. PUT. DOWN!

A football player and rock star fighting over a former high
Nancy Metsch
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's official!! Chase Camden is a dog and Gavin Brooks is what swooning all about!!!
Delaney mad me mad off and on through out this book. I know this is a hard decision to make. It's life changing. But both men are going after her for tow completely and this is what is making me mad.

Rejane
Apr 13, 2020 marked it as nope  ·  review of another edition
Ahan Claudia.. have a seat over there. (Brazilian joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣)
Becky Claxon
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is soooo good! I love Ms. Suzannes writing and how she touched my heart and soul. I normally write my reviews as soon as I finish a book, but I had to wait awhile on this one as I am so emotionally involved. I felt bad for everything that Delaney has gone through since high school. But it is ten years later and a high school reunion is coming up. Delaney has been so hung up on Chase since high school and was devastated when he broke up with her. Boy does she get the surprise of her ...more
Doris
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Choices, Choices!!

Choices are exactly what Delaney has to do when the two men from her past show up at their ten year class reunion. Chase is an all-star pro football player for the Broncos and Gavin is now a rock and roll star. Back at the prestigious high school they all attended it was high school football player Chase that Delaney thought she had the love of a lifetime withuntil he was to go for college and he broke her heart leaving her behind when she needed him most. Her dad had just been
Kari Hansen
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When Delaney attended her high school reunion all she really wanted was to finally put the past behind her so that she can stop thinking about what might have been and focus on what is. What she didnt expect was that by the end of the evening she would be more confused than ever and torn between her high school sweetheart and her best friend.

Delaney and Chase were together in high school until he left to pursue his NFL career without her at a time when she needed him the most. At the reunion the
J. Ockenhouse
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Delaney is on a dream date with a man straight out of a romance novel but after 10 years she can't forget Chase. He literally chases other men away even though he's not there.

Then a high school reunion invitation shows up and Delaney isn't sure she wants to go. Not because of Chase but because of everyone else. Her friend from school Gavin, who is a rock star will be there though and that opens up a whole other chapter in Delaney's story. Not going to spoil the reunion.

A secret that everyone
Norma
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Receiving an ARC of Interception was like a dream come true! Ive been a Lisa Suzanne fan for a while now and I was so excited to be given the opportunity to read this before its available to the public.

Interception is book one in the Love Triangle Duet and focuses on Delaney. Delaney had her heart broken 10 years ago by her high school sweetheart, Chase, followed by a family scandal that also meant losing her best friend, Gavin, to keep him safe from the scandal. Now, 10 years later, they are
Avid
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
INTERCEPTION by Lisa Suzanne is the first book in her new Love Triangle Duet. I have loved every one of her books and INTERCEPTION absolutely blew me away! It really caught my attention and I didnt want to stop reading from the beginning to the incredible end. Now, though, is the wait for the September 12th second book, INTERMISSION.

This story is about a difficult and intense love triangle. At a ten year high school reunion, the lovely Delaney sees both her former sweetheart Chase Camden, who
Donna Getzandanner
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
7 Stars at least
I loved this book. What I mean is I LOVED this book!
This book has a solid and slightly unique story line. And the characters were well thought out and endearing. Cant say too much about them without letting some of the story become the cat out of the bag kind of thing. And, trust me, nobody wants this story spoiled. The main characters kept me entranced and the supporting characters keep the flow going nicely.
I have not read any of Lisa Suzannes work before. I had no idea what
Cat
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am speechless,I have no idea what to say..What did I just read ?
I am tearing my hair out here,because OMG..Wow,Wow,Wowser Lisa really knows how to weave a story that will just grab you and have you begging for more..
Everyone knows that Love triangles are not my favourite kinds of books,but I am so glad I read this one.It is clear to me who I want Delaney to be with,she has two men Gavin and Chase trying to win her heart.They are both a very important part of her past,and so she cares for both
Kimberly Stamiti
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg this book! The delicious back and forth between yearning for the past and being blown away in the present is everything. Thank you, Lisa Suzanne, for killing me in the best way.

Delaney is such an amazing "every woman" character. She is torn between Chase, her high school boyfriend, now an NFL player, who dumped her moments before her world fell apart and Gavin, her high school best friend, now a hot rock star, who she cut out of her life when she needed him the most.

Flash forward ten years
Cheryl
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delaney lost everything ten years ago; her home, her privileged life, her boyfriend and her best friend. At her High School reunion, she reconnects with the boyfriend she never stopped loving and her best friend, a man that never stopped loving her. Who will win her heart? Chase, the pro football player who left her at her lowest time or Gavin, a rockstar who she pushed away but never gave up on her? I was back and forth with Delaney until that final cliffhanger chapter that sent ice down my ...more
Beth
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
O.M.Gosh!!!! This book was sooooooo good! As if the cover wasnt hot enough, the inside was smoking! Lisa Suzanne is the master of love triangles and this one may be her best yet. I dont usually love when theres more than one person involved in a love story. Im as traditional as they come in wanting a one man, one woman romantic passionate happily ever after. But this one just hits you in the heart and grabs you from the first page! Im not giving away any spoilers, but I knew who I was rooting ...more
Jay
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ah! What?! I need book 2 ASAP! A sexy love triangle with intense feels! Lisa knows how to write a love triangle extremely well, and her cliffhangers leave you wanting more.

The struggle Delaney has with choosing between her high school sweetheart and her best friend, definitely had me turning the pages. Chase had my heart from the moment he was introduced! Swoon! Chase is the boy she loved and hasnt stopped loving after 10 years. I could feel Delaneys struggle, and trying to make a decision
Carrie
Aug 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Interception, and WOW! Just wow! Lisa Suzanne has done it again! I have read almost every book shes written and thus one was fabulous! I knew who I thought Delaney should end up with early on, but then the last chapter solidified it for me! I knew there was something off about him! The only thing stopping me from a 5 star review was the cliffhanger! I almost wish I didnt read the ARC, because now I need to wait even longer for Intermission! Gah!

I also need
Leah Dynes
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ughhhh, this love triangle. Delaney has loved her high school boyfriend Chase over the past decade, even though he broke up with her at the end of senior year. When she attends their 10 year high school reunion hoping to recommend, she also reconnects with her high school best friend, Gavin. She is shocked to learn Gavin has always loved her, and most of the songs his famous band plays are written about her. But then, her NFL ex Chase tells her he wants her back again. Delaney isnt sure who to ...more
Charli B.
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love and hate love triangles. The angst that can be contained within the lines of a love triangle is unbelievable. I often wind up aggravated by the end of the hike up the triangle because the woman picks the guy I don't want her to. Lisa Suzanne seems to be on the same wavelength as me when it comes to her characters though. She always makes me love the right one. And that isn't Ms. Suzanne's only talent. She manages to make me feel like her characters are real people with real problems and ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• My Night with a Rockstar
  • Someday, Somehow
  • Undone
  • Free Fall (Spring Hill Blues, #1)
  • Saving Barrette
  • Secret Admirer
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Chasing Fireflies
  • My Best Mistake
  • Man Find (Bergen Brothers, #3)
  • Rock Star, Unbroken  (Tragic Duet, #2)
  • Best Fake Fiancé (Loveless Brothers #2)
  • A Rock and a Hard Place
  • Most Desirable Player
  • These Monstrous Ties (Unsainted, #1)
  • Pretending To Be Rich (Bad Boy Greeks #3)
  • Accidentally All Of Me Book 1
Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. Shes a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing or cuddling her kids, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.

Love Triangle Duet (2 books)
  • Intermission (Love Triangle Duet, #2)