Start by marking “Fatafly finds a way” as Want to Read:
Fatafly finds a way

Fatafly finds a way

Fatafly is a helpful little bug with a big heart who always likes to do what he can to help others. So when he comes across an elephant stuck in a muddy watering hole one day, he promises that he will lift him out himself.
The elephant knows that the little bug is far too small to help but Fatafly is determined and sets off to try and enlist the assistance of some of the ot
Kindle Edition
Published February 21st 2020 by SRB-FatPub

To ask other readers questions about Fatafly finds a way, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fatafly finds a way

Start your review of Fatafly finds a way
kathy
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am reviewing the children’s book “Fatafly finds a way” by Shaun Bunting and illustrated by Pamela Verdilini.

First of all I have to say the illustrations are very captivating! They are colorful and so well done! They really make the book and augment the story.

The story is a simple one. Fatafly’s elephant friend is stuck in the mud! What can one little bug do to help a very large elephant?

Get help of course!

The hyena and lion are not very helpful. They both laugh and that’s not much help!

Nile th
Dianem
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great story of determination! And never giving up!

Fatafly has returned with a great story of helping out a jungle friend in need.
A elephant who is stuck in the mud needs help and Fatafly is on a mission to Get him out!
After asking a hyena who laughed at him... he then found a lion who wanted no part of it!
He came along a croc named Nile who decided he’d follow along with Fatafly to the elephant who is stuck.

As they were heading back to the elephant the other 2 animals decide to follow alon
Mar 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Nice to revisit another story in this series. Just love the illustrations.
Shaun Bunting
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Meagan
Mar 14, 2020
Amanda Ferreira
marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2020

• I Am Mindful (Self-Regulation Skills #11)
  • Jeff Bezos: 199 Best Quotes from the Great Entrepreneur: Amazon, Blue Origin, Space Colonization, Leadership Principles, Failure and Success (Powerful Lessons from the Extraordinary People Book 2)
  • Rosie: Stronger than Steel
  • The Girl Who Tempted Fortune (The Kingdom of Naples #2)
  • World So Wide
  • Days Since...: Thomas: Day 758 (Almawt Virus #1)
  • My Days: Happy and Otherwise
  • Keep Moving: And Other Truths About Living Well Longer
  • Fatal Voyage (Temperance Brennan, #4)
  • The Vampire Knitting Club (Vampire Knitting Club #1)
  • I Don't Know How She Does It (Kate Reddy, #1)
  • The Secrets of Wishtide (A Laetitia Rodd Mystery #1)
  • Death by Chocolate Frosted Doughnut (A Death by Chocolate Mystery #3)
  • The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper
  • Two From the Heart
  • Violya (In the Heart of the Mountains #2)
  • Deadly Decisions (Temperance Brennan, #3)
  • Bones Are Forever (Temperance Brennan, #15)
Shaun Bunting is an author and illustrator of children’s books who grew up on the island of Tasmania. He currently works as the Creative Director for a private company and has previously been the Art Director and Senior Graphic Designer for Parks & Wildlife Visitor Interpretation Unit and a Teacher of Interactive & Digital Multimedia. Shaun now lives in Perth, Western Australia, with his wife and ...more

News & Interviews