Start by marking “An Invitation To Love” as Want to Read:
An Invitation To Love

An Invitation To Love

When Dominick has to attend a six-day dragon mating ceremony, he wants to avoid speaking to anyone for fear his severe stutter will send possible suitors running.

However, Lysander and Zachary, both from different cultures with a thing for redheads, refuse to let him hide. Worse, they actively pursue him, even after Dominick mucks up their first encounter.

Against the
Kindle Edition
Published February 13th 2020 by Cayendi Press (first published May 11th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about An Invitation To Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about An Invitation To Love

Start your review of An Invitation To Love
Tailtiu
May 11, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: free, m-m-plus-x
2,5* upgrade because it was free.

This short story contains a very complex world and I was lost a few times.
In my eyes the story is to concentrated, and the relationship of the three men a little numb.
Serena Yates
Interspecies relationships can be complicated enough due to different customs and/or expectations, but add a severe speech impediment, different languages, and a variation of ideas about mating and you have a true challenge. I love the fact that all these factors were what made the three men struggle how to relate to each other, not the fact they were gay or trying to be a permanent triad. It all highlighted the fact this fantasy world is definitely very different from our current reality!

Please
Victoria Zagar
May 11, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, m-m-m, free-reads
4.5 stars.

Dominick is one of the winged Phae race who suffers with a severe stutter. At his friend's wedding, he meets Lysander and Zachary, two foreigners who are instantly attracted to him and allow him to communicate with the Drachus sign language to remain at ease. Believing their affair is just a casual arrangement. Dominick fears their leaving, but Zachary has a surprise for both Dominick and Lysander that could bring them together forever or drive the trio apart.

I haven't tried M/M/M
Serena Yates

Please
Curtis
Dominick knows he can't turn down the honor of standing with his work partner during her mating ceremony. He is reluctant as he doesn't like to speak in front of people, but is thankful that it will be acceptable for him to use sign language during the event. But things change when he spies a dancer, Lysander, who grabs his attention and then is quickly introduced to Lysander's new friend Zachary. The attraction and chemistry between them is undeniable and is so much that Dominick finds himself ...more
Rachel
Jul 07, 2013
May 21, 2013
SephXIII
May 29, 2014
rated it did not like it
May 30, 2013
May 12, 2013
Ethereal Canvas
Apr 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Storm_Moon_Press: An Invitation to Love by Blaine D. Arden 1 8 Jun 03, 2013 08:48AM

• Captivating (Elite Protection Services #2)
  • Teddy and His Bear (Oh My!, #1)
  • Thorn in His Side
  • Criminal Past (Hazard and Somerset #6)
  • My Christmas Spirit
  • Dances Long Forgotten
  • Saving Rafe (Lords of Discord #2)
  • Magpie (Forbidden Desires Spin-Off #2)
  • Wolf Found (The Wolves of Kismet, #2)
  • Of Echoes Born
  • Saving the Date
  • The Legacy (Homestead Legacy, #2)
  • Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (Big Bad Wolf, #4)
  • A Boyfriend for Christmas
  • Wesley (Leashes & Lace, #6)
  • Revelations (Fire & Brimstone Scroll #1)
  • Midsummer Song (Midsummer's Night, #5)
  • Poisonwood (Poisonwood & Lyric #1)
Blaine D. Arden is an EPIC Award winning author of Romantic Speculative Fiction and Suspense who sings her way through life in platform boots.

For most of her sheltered youth, Blaine read, day dreamed, and made up stories. As she grew up, she slowly transitioned from telling them to her favourite doll and acting them out with her Barbies, to putting pen to paper. Her motto is Our difference is our

News & Interviews