Start by marking “Six-Week Fat-to-Muscle Makeover” as Want to Read:
Six-Week Fat-to-Muscle Makeover

Six-Week Fat-to-Muscle Makeover

3.4  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  2 Reviews
One of America's leading diet and fitness authors--with over 3 million books sold--presents a six-week program that shows any woman how to have the kind of body she's always dreamed of!
Published January 30th 1990 by Perigee Trade

To ask other readers questions about Six-Week Fat-to-Muscle Makeover, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Six-Week Fat-to-Muscle Makeover

This is your typical weight loss plan of 1200 calories per day, for the first two weeks, decreasing to 1100 per day the second two weeks and then to 1000 per day the third two weeks. Add high intensity exercise, along with super slow reps and anyone can lose weight. But how long could the common human keep this up?
This would pretty much leave me out. If I had to live on 1000 calories a day for the rest of my life, it would be a short, CRANKY life! The photos in this book are pretty scarey too,
Kristen MacGregor
Nov 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
It is shorter than his A Flat Stomach ASAP book, but has a better sounding, more flexible meal plan. Also, he highly recommends weight machines in this book, when in ASAP he seems to expect you to start at home with no weights! I am planning on doing the first two weeks of the strict ASAP plan and then moving over to this one. I'm hoping to get great results, but I'm not sure which one will benefit me more yet.
Michelle Forchetti