Start by marking “The Bartender's Pride (Pride Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
The Bartender's Pride (Pride Trilogy #1)

The Bartender's Pride (Pride Trilogy #1)

This *erotica novel follows Lara as she moves to a new city and comes to terms with her desire for another woman; a seductive bartender with a supernatural secret.

Laras world is turned upside down when her boyfriend cheats on her with her best friend and shes forced to move to a new city. Desperate for money, she lands a job in an LGBT nightclub, but her racing heart and
Published November 15th 2019 by Lulu

To ask other readers questions about The Bartender's Pride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Bartender's Pride

Start your review of The Bartender's Pride (Pride Trilogy #1)
Sue Brown
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this tale of the Seven Deadly Sins, the complex relationships between them, and the humans that are caught up in their lives. The sex and love scenes were many, hot, and varied. I prefer to keep my reviews without spoilers so Ill just say I loved the twists on who was good and who was bad in the story. The Bartenders Pride kept me entertained to the end.

Alu
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbt
I honestly did not know what to think of this book as I was reading. It jumps between several character points of view throughout reading. To be honest, I wasn't sure what the plot was early on. I was enjoying each character, they all had interesting personalities. The main protagonist of the story Lara, however, seemed fairly irrelevant and the least developed of them all.

Closer to the end though, things started falling into place. Things that seemed unimportant made sense in the grand scheme
Char Dafoe
What the hell did I just read!

What a f***ing wicked ride!

I was prepared to read an erotica, I was not prepared for a full-blown, well drawn out, fully fleshed character driven story. Originality at its best for a story centred around a young woman coming into her own surrounded by the Seven Deadly Sins in the live, flesh, and blood. I didn't exactly understand what the author meant by the Sins until I read the actual book. Damn, every single one of them shined with their own brilliance and
Mari Stark
Dec 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved very much this erotica book, it is great. Well written and the characters are very interesting.

The story is about Lara and her journey to self-acceptance when she arrived at the Cardinal. A place with seven different businesses run by seven mysterious and very enthralling managers. Her boss Harry (Harriet) the most intriguing, stronger and top of them all will help her through her pride journey.

This is a book I enjoyed greatly, is absolutely sexy. The storyline and the tale of the
Sandra Gillespie
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it

I really enjoyed this sexy, sinful getaway. The story is told from several different points of view which allows the reader to get to know some of the characters better. There is a lot of groundwork laid early on for several character relationships and I did find myself wondering where we were going to go outside of a bedroom for a bit. I also wish we got a bit more of an in-depth look into Laras back story and I would have loved a bit from Harrys POV. The interactions and complex relationships
Bev
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whew, keep a hold of your socks!!!!

The Bartender's Pride by TJ Dallas literally knocked my socks off!! This is an erotic tale that will take you to the edge time after time. You will want to be within the confines of your own home when you read this, definitely not on a work break or morning commute!
Ms. Dallas' writing flows very nicely, keeping a smooth track from start to finish. I got a feel for the MC'S instantly, and it was very easy to form pictures in my mind's eye of the people and
terry decker
Dec 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed The Bartenders Pride a lot. This is a very hot and sizzling story. You get introduced to Lara and how she comes to realize her sexuality with the help of Harry. You also get to see thing through the eyes of the other managers at the Cardinal. There are plenty of sex scenes most with F/F but one thats m/f/f. I really liked the story and am looking forward to book 2. The one thing that I wish there was in the story a section from Harrys POV. I would recommend the story to others.

I
Meghan
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book isnt normally something I would pick up to read, however after reading this it had totally changed my mind! This book had me in a trance the whole way through and I couldnt put it down! The storyline is amazing and each page leaves you wanting more. All of the characters really come to life and you feel real emotions when reading! If you want a book to be addicted to then I suggest you give this a try as I wasnt disappointed. ...more
Janice
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so stock full of good, excellent, delicious sex scenes, I almost had too much. Almost.

It was also, and not more importantly, but still importantly, full of excellent, intriguing characters, good plot lines, etc.

Loved it - would definitely read more from this author!

Mandy 'Hammie'
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This erotica book is amazing. I love the storyline and characters. The way it goes through some of the characters each becoming an mc in their own right was a great way to structure this book. A great read, well written, so good you will never want to put it down. I can't wait to read the next instalment.
Jess
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The seven deadly sins have always been our deepest temptations, and this book only makes it worse. The story is sweet and simple, but the sex is hot as Hell and leaves you begging for more. These women make you want to sin, and then they make you want to do it again.

Dee
There's a budding romance somewhere here, but this story definitely belongs under the umbrella of erotica. If you enjoy strap-on sex, you're in for a treat. There are copious sex scene and nearly all involve strap-on sex, including one scene where the female top pegs a guy.

So, yeah, fair warning, as per the blurb there is a hetro scene in this here book marketed as lesbian fiction.

The story is told in two parts and has a paranormal feel/element to it that made me scratch my head a great deal -
Nia
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It's not the typical romantic book about love and relationships. It is different, sinful, tempting and hot. Some of the seven deadly sins are presented in all their glory in the first book. Certain Pride and Lust stand out. Harry and Anthea are my favorite characters, that introduce young Lara to the world of sin. In the beginning each story looks independent but it will slowly come together at the end and belong together as a whole ... i hope it will be even more intense in the second book . It ...more
Belinda Harrison
Sometimes you just want to lose yourself in some good lesbian erotica and when I recently heard about this one with the 7 deadly sins as people (and lesbians or bi at that), I knew I had to give it a go. I wasnt sorry, and pleasantly surprised to know there are 2 more in the series, which means theres also some plot other than the sex.

A word of warning though, dont read this at work unless you want to get as wet as some of these characters ... unless of course you need to get wet at work, then
Kendra
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***A steamy must read***

Wow! What an epic story. Listen, if you guys are looking for a new spin on lesbian erotica this book is for you. TJ Dallas will blow your mind!
julie hall
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Phew, Very sexy, very hot hot hot, the 7 deadly sins are all unique and well written characters and I can't wait to read book 2 and more from TJ Dallas.
Tayra Sanders
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is totally worth the time to read. Every page will have you enthralled and panting for more. Lets not forget mention the chemistry of these two. You can really feel the passion.
Jk
Beth
Dec 01, 2019
Patty
Dec 02, 2019
Smut Book Club: New Lesbian Erotic Novel Feat. The Seven Deadly Sins! 1 4 Nov 21, 2019 06:11AM

• Mouth to Mouth (Lakeside Hospital, #5)
  • The Good Girl
  • Temptation
  • Tapping into Love
  • Holly and Ivy: A Lesbian Holiday Romance
  • Twice Upon A Time
  • Charm City: A Valentine's Day Novel
  • The Payoff (ShudderCon #2)
  • The X Ingredient
  • Next in Line for Love
  • High October (Hobbs, #1)
  • The Call (Another Love #2)
  • A Lesson in Love (The Village Romance, #3)
  • Calling Mrs Claus
  • Christmas Bizarre (Duckton-by-Dale Romance #3)
  • Coming Home
  • The Lesbian Billionaires Seduction (TLBC 2)
  • Cinders