Start by marking “Mayday: Tinder Love in the Golden Years” as Want to Read:
Mayday: Tinder Love in the Golden Years

Mayday: Tinder Love in the Golden Years

Sometimes, all it takes is a hot mealor a broken heaterto spark a long-lost flame!

Marilyn

I was looking for a handyman, not a handsy man.
And don't think I was too old to know the difference.
You wouldn't believe the things these eyes had seen.
Thought I'd seen it alluntil I joined Tinder.
I was swiping men away like flies. To the left. To the left.
Too grouchy. Too gassy.
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: April 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Mayday, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mayday

Start your review of Mayday: Tinder Love in the Golden Years
ItaPixie
Shelves: 4-stars

Mayday was an easy, quick and funny read.

I love to read about mature characters but this was a first for me too.
Our main characters are both in their seventies and they have many grandchildren but sometimes thats not enough and they still have the desire to make a deep bond with a special person.
Who said that at their age they still cant have a little more fun?

I recommend to to read Marilyn and Clides story if you want to spend a few carefree hours.

Copy kindly provided by the

The Book Fling
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was one of the funniest books I've ever read. Within the first chapter I was snorting, and by the end I was crying from laughing so hard. Kat Addams really did a phenomenal job creating this golden years romcom masterpiece. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a good laugh with a bunch of sweet romance.

Looking for a handyman, Marilyn turns to Tinder to help her find one. She ends up matching up with her high school crush, Clyde. Marilyn is how I hope to be when I get old. She's
Victoria Weston
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that Ive read by this author and this quick read is hilarious. If you are looking for a book that will cheer you up then this is that book. I really like this author writing style and the cover is awesome very eye catching.

Clyde and Marilyn are a real fun couple together and we're both looking for some kind of companionship and togetherness.
They are both really strong willed people but they still match.

This book is about two people of the older generation who were
Barbara
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh what a funny, twilight age romance. The author gave us a hilarious storyline that kept me grinning and laughing throughout. The story is about an elderly woman, a broken heater and her first experience with the app, Tinder (installed on her phone by her much younger friend who has ulterior motives for wanting Marilyn to use the app).

This is a quick read that you just need to read to appreciate. The humor, the witty banter and the clumsy moments are simply too much for words. Kudos Ms
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Awww, I thoroughly enjoyed this light-hearted, funny read. I haven't read the Dirty South series but not once did I feel that I was missing anything. The pages just kept turning.

I loved the characters in this book, they are so easy to love. Marilyn is very sassy and made me laugh. After joining Tinder, she did not expect to see someone from her high school years. Clyde lives in a retirement home and he's bored with life. That is all about to change when his high school crush Marilyn May messages
ROMBookTalk
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If youre looking for something to make you laugh in these hard times this book is what you were looking for. A book about two older people looking for companionship. This book was a hoot. It was a fun read and kept me laughing. Clyde and Mae have both strong and sassy personalities and can we say life goals to aim for. Kat Addams never disappoints me in the romcom genre. I know without a doubt it will be funny, and this one brought up memories of my grandmother that made me laugh. So if you want ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Mayday: Tinder Love in the Golden Years by Kat Addams is the story of Clyde and Marilyn.
This was such a fun read about an older couple meeting in a modern way. It was a easy fun read that I really enjoyed. Sweet, fun easy read.

CK
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Funny romance that shows you can never be too old to have it all! Quirky passion and intense passion (sometimes with the help of viagara) rolled into one!
Rochelle
Feb 13, 2020
Kat Addams
Feb 13, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
María S
Sasha Knight
Mar 26, 2020
J. Ockenhouse
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A golden years romcom that with all the craziness going on outside right nowm we need some witty banter and characters to remind us of the power of humor.

I don't think I've chuckled, spit out my drink and just enjoyed an easy romance in a long time. Kat brings these characters, their situations and environment right to our readers. I am not the biggest romcom fan but Kat nailed it and gave us a unique and interesting bookworld. I received an ARC for an honest and voluntarily review.
Kat Addams is a forever twenty-nine-year-old fashionista following her lifelong dream of writing contemporary romance inspired by the exotic men she meets in her worldly travels. At least, thats what she would like for you to think. Shes certainly not a stay-at-home mom indulging in excessive daydreaming, frozen pizzas, an unhealthy addiction to purchasing pajamas, and one too many cocktails on ...more