Start by marking “Forbidden Fate (Crowne Point #3)” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Fate (Crowne Point #3)

Forbidden Fate

(Crowne Point #3)

I only had one rule: don’t fall in love with the cruel prince.
I broke it.
When the clock struck twelve, I went back to being a servant. He promised to let me go with my heart in pieces...but Grayson Crowne always was king at breaking promises.
I refuse to let him lock me in a tower.
I have no choice but to take the only out offered me—another cruel prince.
Refuge in a man I lo
Kindle Edition
Published May 28th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Fate, please sign up.
Jenin West RAPED Story when she was only 16 years old and then told her she liked it or she wouldn't have tried to contact him. He RAPED her to win a bet. T…moreWest RAPED Story when she was only 16 years old and then told her she liked it or she wouldn't have tried to contact him. He RAPED her to win a bet. This author is really good at writing, but, what is her deal in always glorifying RAPISTS?
How does putting the RAPIST with THE RAPE VICTIM a love story? It is stomach churning, insulting to rape victims and disrespectful to readers that were not warned that the book is "a rape fantasy genre. The author ruined what could have been one of the best love stories in decades between Story and Grayson. I will not read from this author again and will be most vigilant in future before picking up love story books. (less)
Ash Grey Book 1,2 and 3 pertain to the same plot of dark romance that is Story and Grayson. Book 2 ends on a HUGE cliffhanger.Till date, it would be a trilogy …moreBook 1,2 and 3 pertain to the same plot of dark romance that is Story and Grayson. Book 2 ends on a HUGE cliffhanger.Till date, it would be a trilogy but the author doesn't state this to be the final book for Crowne point or should I say she doesn't mention anything on this.
BLURB:
"...Forbidden Fate is the third book in the Crowne Point universe. You need to have read Stolen Soulmate to read Forbidden Fate." [Last lines]

EDIT: The story isn't complete in #3rd book.There would be another book dated to be released in Oct, 2020. Crowne Point #4 - Destroyed Destiny

Start your review of Forbidden Fate (Crowne Point #3)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
May 29, 2020 rated it did not like it
Dawn
May 18, 2020 rated it did not like it
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
I HAVE NO WORDS!!!!

Mary what the hell man?! What have you done to my heart and soul?!

*review to come*
Library of Romance
Mary Catherine Gebhard - Forbidden Fates (Crowne Point 3)
𝑨𝒓𝒄 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘.

PSX-20201010-112116

May 17, 2020 rated it did not like it
Rumi
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
***5 FORBIDDEN CROWNES***

I was enraptured, consumed, gripped from the very first page. Mary Catherine Gebhard WENT THERE with this story, and I am here for ALL of it!

I savoured this book for as long as I possibly could; I really didn’t want to leave this world.

Story and Gray’s journey continues in Forbidden Fate after the events of Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2). To say this book was a 2020 anticipated read of mine is an understatement. I couldn’t wait to get thrust back into this world of el
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
goodreads2

HEARTLESS HERO (CROWNE POINT #1)
STOLEN SOULMATE (CROWNE POINT #2)
FORBIDDEN FATE (CROWNE POINT #3)

It’s Hard Out Here For A Snitch (The Remix)
*arc generously provided by the promo team in exchange for an honest review*

description

“Well, I know that getting you alone isn't easy to do
With the exception of you, I dislike everyone in the room
And I don't want to lie, but I don't want to tell you the truth
Get the sense that you're on the move
And you'll probably be leaving soon, so I'm telling you.”

Stop The World I
Rachel (LoverofTBR)
3 ‘Fate’ ✨

This was me while reading most of this book:
description

Let me preface my review by writing that I’m disappointed with this book. This was one of my most anticipated books of this year considering I fell in love with Stolen Soulmate, the beginning of Story’s and Gray’s story. It was phenomenal and made me fall in love with MCG’s writing! But Forbidden Fate was a huge let down.

Forbidden Fate picks up exactly where the previous book left off, after Gray’s weeding with Lottie. The flowery writi
My Introvert Romance Blog
ARC 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤: Forbidden Fate by Mary Catherine Gebhard

“𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛’𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛.“

Holy freakin hell!!
I’m in post Forbidden Fate recovery and need something to calm my nerves— STAT!!
Forbidden Fate is 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 I’ve been anticipating since Stolen Soulmate, and it has blown my world to oblivion. Mary Catherine Gebhard has detonated an emotional time bomb and set off a tidal wave of shattered dreams leaving shrapnels of forbidden desire embedded in my soul.
MCG remains true t
Courtney
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy book hangover!! I knew from the previous book that going into this one I would be wrecked but I just didn’t anticipate how accurate or how hard I was shook. The author is an evil genius who had my heart in palpitations the whole book and me screaming at my kindle one second and hugging it the next, but omg it was so good. I never thought I’d say this but this book was so well written that I never thought I’d enjoy being destroyed just to be put back together again. There were so many twists ...more
BookSmackedMel
From beginning to end, Forbidden Fate will wreak havoc on your emotions.

OMFG, I'm DEAD !! Completely DEAD !!!! MCG killed me with this one. From page to page this story hit me right in the heart and had me shouting so many expletives I wanted to wash my own mouth out with soap.

I can't even begin to tell you what I felt reading this. Never have I read a book where I literally at one point or another wanted to kill every single character. This book doesn't have a peak because it's literally peak
Nat DB
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
May 28th ?? You’re killing me MCG !!!
Abby J Capps
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was a whirlwind of emotions for me— I was anxious, hopeful, sad, but most of all I was frustrated.

Literally everything you can think of is an obstacle for them. Every time I thought we’d finally catch a break something else popped up and ruined it or interrupted them! I was on the verge of screaming I was getting so damn frustrated.

I can’t even say much because everything is spoiler that frustrated me, but I’m going to be honest— I really didn’t like anyone but Gray. If you have read
twistedbybooks
May 27, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dfn
May 30, 2020 rated it liked it
***AVAILABLE NOW - FULL REVIEW***

3 Crowns

Mary is beyond talented. I thoroughly enjoy her writing style. She is a gifted author.

That being said, there are things that didn’t work for me:
- the story is cyclical. There is little to no growth of character or progression of plot.
-the plot is repetitive. Different details, but the basic same event time and again.
- we end up back at the beginning again.
- there are is a lot of drama, a lot that gets in their way, and I think if the ending would have b
Miftahul
May 28, 2020 rated it did not like it
Katie | Katieskindleaddictions
✨Review Forbidden Fate (Crowne Point, #3) by Mary Catherine Gebhard✨

“𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠, 𝙪𝙣𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩. 𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨.”

I had to take a couple days since I finished this masterpiece of a novel to get my thoughts in order and I am still in a major book hangover.. When I tell you guys this is THE top read of 2020 I am not lying. Mary just keeps getting better and better.. my heart is in my stomach, my jaw is on the floor, and my thoughts are consu
Sunshine
May 27, 2020 rated it did not like it
I am so freaking mad and disappointed I could literally cry. I waited soooo fucking long for this stupid book and it was the worst shit show. The main guy was a spineless douche and the heroine was a dumb idiot. The trope the author used for conflict was, ugh!!!!!!!!!!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠

I dnf this stupid book at pg 287 when i realized the author did another fucking cliffhanger. I'm over this dumb series. I'm so freaking mad.

Edited:
I'm adding a spoiler on the main trope of the story and ending. Some of you
TheSassyNerdBlog
Son. Of. A. Bitch...
REALLY MARY??
The woman is evil!

Mary, the name seems innocent, she looks innocent... However, the books she writes are far from innocent. They are sinister, they are gut-wrenching, they are dark, twisted, and have my mind on overdrive trying to piece together the story and that is exactly what I love about them.

Grayson and Story's isn't something out of a fairytale. There are so many twists and turns you do not see coming. It's not an easy ride to be on and it will rip hard a
moonlight ☾
Mar 24, 2020 rated it liked it
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***5 heartbreaking "Cinderella of Crowne Hall!!!" stars***

IT'S LIVEEEE!!!!

I died a thousand deaths while i was reading this book!!!!
Mary had squeezed my heart in the palm of her hand and she wasn't letting go!!!!
Even after I finished the book, I still feel this dark cloud upon me!!!!
Gray and Story's story was ingrained inside of me and i don't believe that I'll ever get over it!!!!
Guys, you're not ready for what is about to happen in here!!!!

"Fate is a thread; you can tie it a thousand kn
C.L. Matthews
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, someone forgot the lube. RTC closer to release.
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*

Holy Freakin Hades!!! DEAD Y’ALL!💀 My heart, My Head, My Words. I’m a complete jumble of emotions and thoughts and there’s not a single bit of it I’m emotionally ready to articulate into words. Even if I could I wouldn’t. However it doesn’t matter because I’m just not ready!! The angst, the tears, the drama. Mary Catherine filled these pages with powerfully potent words tearing out my heart and soul with nothing short of Pure literary perfection!! 🙌🏻💀🙌🏻

This book picks rig
Meredith Wilson
May 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc-reads
"If our fate is forbidden, then I'll live as a fugitive."

Oh my poor heart! Just as Stolen Soulmate did before, this book put my heart through the ringer. Forbidden Fate is one of the most powerful, heartfelt and gripping romances that I've had the pleasure of reading. Every word, every sentence, every page, completely owned me. It wasn't just phenomenal. It was everything!

Grayson has become the master of breaking promises, and Story has had enough. She decides to take matters into her own hands,
heareads (Debbie)
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Overall Rating - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️+

Don’t you just love books that make you feel so much? I’m not talking about the good feels, I’m talking about the heart pumping, mind thumping, why am I reading this, anxiety feels!! I didn’t think I’d survive it and at only 10% in I was ready to stop reading to save my heart, but I went on unable to put it down!

FF is NOT a standalone, please make sure you have read Stolen Soulmate before you dive into this one.

After the jaw-dropping ending of SS, I have never needed
naz
someone please erase this whole series from my mind
Aundi Living That Book Life
5 Green Ink Crowns

I didn’t think anything could crush me quite like Stolen Soulmate did but leave it to Mary to correct my assumption. This story is like a million tiny papercuts, each page turned is one more cut until you’ve completely bled out and you didn’t even realize it was happening. Her words will siphon everything from you and leave you with a sense that you will never, and I mean never be the same again.

I’ll make you feel so good Lottie. Your wedding night will be perfect.

I do
PP's Bookshelf
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have never felt this kind of murderous rage and brutal heartbreak ever from a romance. Mary Catherine Gebhard crushed me completely in Forbidden Fate. This story is the very definition of angsty romance.

Grayson Crowne is the cruel playboy prince of Crowne Hall. He is not allowed to love. And so he is married to Lottie de Luc from another rich and powerful family. But his heart belongs to Story Hale, the servant. They are broken. They are forbidden. But they are also inevitable. How are they su
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5+ "Cruel Love" Stars ⭐️
If I thought Stolen Soulmate was cruel on my little heart, I had experienced nothing yet! In Forbidden Fate, Grayson and Story played with my feelings like never before! I'm speechless! The level of feels this story gave me was overwhelming! All the ups and downs between this doomed couple made me hurt so bad! Their impossible love story was more than ever captivating, yet soul crushing! I must be a masochist though, because I adored this book that is a top favorit
K.S. Rochell
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Emotionally-tumultuous, and angsty, Forbidden Fate is one of my Top Ten Reads of 2020 Mary slayed this story
the words flowed off the pages like lyrical madness.. I couldn’t get enough my heart and soul are deliciously wrecked..

"This plot-twisting, gut-wrenching, Hauntingly beautiful, masterpiece That is forbidden fate Will keep you gasping and guessing all the way to the end..
My heart is torn apart with every fissure..

Riveting, broken, brilliant, and imperfect.. This book consumes your soul a

• Fool Me Twice
  • Take Me To Bed: Bedtime Quickies Collection
  • After the Fall (The Fallen Men, #4)
  • Fourth a Lie (Goddess Isles, #4)
  • Do You Want Me?
  • Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #5)
  • In the Garden of Discontent
  • Road To Fire (Broken Crown Trilogy)
  • Rise: The Interlude (Black Hearts Still Beat, #2)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Through the Lens
  • Vicious Hate (Westbrook Blues #2)
  • The Ninth Inning (The Boys of Baseball, #1)
  • The Vanity of Roses
  • Creeping Beautiful (Creeping Beautiful, #1)
  • Sweet Obsession (Ruthless Games, #1)
  • Conclave (Devil's Night, #3.5)
  • The Trouble with You (Rixon Raiders, #1)
I'm in love with men who stop at nothing for their women, so I write them!

Join my newsletter to get freebies and a FIRST look at my upcoming books
CLICK ME

Join my reader group to chat with me and get exclusive content
CLICK ME

Follow me on Bookbub to be the first to find out on deals

Follow me on Book + Main for first looks & teasers

Crowne Point (4 books)
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • Destroyed Destiny (Crowne Point #4)