Start by marking “Space Boy Volume 6 (Space Boy, #6)” as Want to Read:
Space Boy Volume 6 (Space Boy, #6)

Space Boy Volume 6

(Space Boy #6)

To Amy, everyone has a flavor . . . and she has finally figured out Oliver's! His flavor is orange with a hint of cinnamon--bright and alive, full of passion and love.

Amy's
Published March 10th 2020 by Dark Horse Books

To ask other readers questions about Space Boy Volume 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Space Boy Volume 6

Start your review of Space Boy Volume 6 (Space Boy, #6)
Chad
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was ok
A soap opera for little girls. I don't know that this would appeal to anyone over the age of 10. Hardly anything of note happens in this 250 page story.

Received a review copy from Dark Horse and Edelweiss. All thoughts are my own and in no way influenced by the aforementioned.
The 6th volume of this fun, quiet series, of a girl who grew up in outer space, learning about life on earth, and the strange boy called Oliver that up until this volume, she thought didnt have a flavor (Amy can sense flavors in people)

The story on line, of course, has gone beyond this volume, but I am being patient and reading them as they come out.
Alison
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This volume isn't out until March 2020, but I've caught up with the content that's available online (which goes way beyond this) and I'm so enraptured by this story! Absolutely can't wait to see more of this as time goes on, and I'll definitely be buying the comics as they come.
Delaney Felix
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is just such a cute series, ranks right up there with Heartstopper for me.
I love reading these new volumes on release day because they always make me so happy, and I can't wait for the next one.
Kelly
Jan 26, 2020 rated it liked it
The one where we finally discover Oliver's flavor!

(Full disclosure: I received a free e-ARC for review through Edelweiss.)

-- 3.5 stars --

A long-running weekly comic on WEBTOON, Stephen McCranie's Space Boy is teased as "A sci-fi drama of a high school aged girl who belongs in a different time, a boy possessed by emptiness as deep as space, an alien artifact, mysterious murder, and a love that crosses light years."

The MC is Amy, a sixteen-year-old girl who's pretty normal except for the fact
Timea
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finally, I was able to return to Amy's and Oliver's future! It was, again, a blast to reread this comic. I just love its characters so much!
This time, the cover features Zeph, one of Amy's new friends who has invited her to prom and tries to get closer to her. However, Amy is too distracted by the drama in her friend group, school, and the mystery about Oliver.
In this volume, the plot was less important. It focused on the emotions and developments, both things I usually don't really like to read
Julianna Wagar
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was literally perfect! My favourite volume so far, I smiled and laughed and cried and it was just what I needed!
Ketelen Lefkovich
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
It just gets better and better.
acuriouslibrarian
Mar 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
A fun graphic novel series.
CylonCat
3.5 or 4
Rafaela Oliveira
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Eu adoro o Oliver !! E a Amy é a melhor amiga do mundo !
Breelynd Huntley
Mar 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another good volume. Still felt like a bit of filler and not like we were going anywhere fast.
dan
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
im literally going feral w love for this series
Drucilla
Jan 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: graphic-novels
This was a very emotionally cathartic volume. It was a tiny bit exhausting to read. Everyones hurting, but by the end, most of them are okay. Plot doesnt move much, though, which is why this gets a lower rating than the previous volumes. ...more
Rachel
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So, when I realized how much more there is published online than in the physical books, I decided I don't have the patience for waiting after all. And I binge-read the rest of what's out. So I don't know where this book ends, but I'll give it five stars to represent what I've thought of all the rest thus far after book 5. The characters (particularly Oliver and Amy) are amazing and the plot is intriguing and the art style is ever improving. I like it quite a lot.
Janelle
Dec 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
After finishing Volume 5, I decided to read all of the episodes available on Webtoon, which includes the episodes covered in this volume and way beyond! I'm sad that I have to wait until March for more episodes to come out!
Beelzefuzz
Mar 31, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Go with the Flow
  • Shadow of the Batgirl
  • The Midwinter Witch (The Witch Boy, #3)
  • Tunnel of Bones (Cassidy Blake, #2)
  • UnOrdinary, Season 1
  • Out of Time (Lumberjanes, Vol. 4)
  • The Fire Never Goes Out: A Memoir in Pictures
  • Black Canary: Ignite
  • Taproot
  • Critical Role: Vox Machina Origins II #3
  • Critical Role: Vox Machina Origins II #2
  • Critical Role: Vox Machina Origins II #1
  • Book Love
  • Moonstruck, Vol. 2: Some Enchanted Evening (Moonstruck #2)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)
  • Falling Toward the Moon
  • Sheets
  • Giant Days, Vol. 2 (Giant Days, #2)
Stephen McCranie has been drawing comics since before he could read or write. He graduated from the University of New Mexico with a degree in Fine Arts and currently lives and works out of a small apartment in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Space Boy (8 books)
  • Space Boy Volume 1 (Space Boy, #1)
  • Space Boy Volume 2 (Space Boy, #2)
  • Space Boy Volume 3 (Space Boy, #3)
  • Space Boy Volume 4 (Space Boy, #4)
  • Space Boy Volume 5 (Space Boy, #5)
  • Stephen McCranie's Space Boy Volume 7