Start by marking “Liberation (The Ricklan Saga vol. 1)” as Want to Read:
Liberation (The Ricklan Saga vol. 1)

Liberation (The Ricklan Saga vol. 1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
been over one hundred years since the Year of Storms, a time when natural disasters decimated three-quarters of the worlds population. The hurricanes, tornadoes, and other catastrophes were the result of centuries of environmental abuse and the unchecked reaping of Earths natural resources.

Now, we live in a time where the difference between rich and poor is a matter of
Published March 7th 2020 by Nico 11 Publishing & Design

To ask other readers questions about Liberation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Liberation

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Liberation (The Ricklan Saga vol. 1)
S.E. Crawford
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
"I had to try."

Its a fast-paced sci-fi adventure! Resolute Joe and maverick Zaalia are kicking the snot out of the Dominare society. Theres something for everyone in these pages. My favorite being the character arcs!

I would have liked the pace to slow down at some points in the journey. Thats only because I enjoy it when the characters toil and agonize with the weight of their decisions!

Still, have fun with this adventure. And enjoy meeting Aslan!
Karl Dreyer Jr. was born in Lancaster Pennsylvania.

The first ten years of his life were spent in the small mining town of Bagdad, Arizona dreaming of telling stories as a filmmaker, but sadly, that dream never came to fruition. From there he and his mother and grandmother moved to Lancaster, Pennsylvania where he graduated from high school.

After school, he embarked on a long career in the computer

News & Interviews