Start by marking “All I Ask” as Want to Read:
All I Ask

All I Ask

From the author of One Last Time comes a story about first love, second chances, and starting over.

Teagan Berkley is trying her best. A single mom raising a precocious teen, she may have given up on her dreams, but she's accepted her life in her small beachside hometown. Now the one person who abandoned her when she needed him the most has returned, bringing back memories
Published March 17th 2020 by Forever

Start your review of All I Ask
Christy
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

photo C5D55EF6-B478-464F-8864-18576E7A8741_zpsj05qwgnr.png

All I Ask is Corinne Michael’s newest stand-alone novel, and Corinne always brings the feels. This is a great second chance contemporary romance.

Teagan is a single mom with a 13 year old daughter. She lives in a small town and is doing her best to make life good for her and her daughter. Her life is what it is, but as long as her daughter is happy and healthy, she’s good. Then her best friend who abandoned her years ago, Derek Hartz moves back into town. It changes everything.

Derek
My Pink Fairytales
Letting go ⭐️

I feel like I’ve had the best possible start of a pink fairytales year, by reading already 14 amazing books, but this one tops them all. I just found my absolute favorite of Corinne Michael’s!

“To those who love someone enough to let them go. “

This is how it starts. This is the first crack in your heart.

Meet Teagan Berkley and Derek Hartz.

Their story begins in high-school, when she was the popular cheerleader dating the football captain and he was the weird dorky ne
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

THEMES & TROPES: Second Chance, Friends to Lovers
RATING: 2 Stars
CLIFFHANGER: No

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

I've been wanting to read Corrine Michaels's books forever so a standalone like this one seemed a good point to start. I think I'm now where a lot of readers end up when they read like it's a profession - burned out and a little over the cliches and drama in some stories. So a book needs to b
Dilek VT
Feb 15, 2020 marked it as not-my-cuppa
Single mum - single dad - former best friends...

They reunite when they have both a daughter of 13 years old.

Too f*cking late for me!
Berry ♡ Nice
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
💜
Teagan and Derek are so good together. SO GOOD!

This story has an excellent flow. I loved getting both their POV's. I loved getting the flashbacks from when they first met and how easily their friendship turned into love without either one of them realizing what was happening. So natural.

I love the single daddy trope but in ALL I ASK we get a single mom as well and it's interesting to say the least. Not only are Teagan and Derek trying to figure out their love life, their adult life but they a
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20200318_230652.png

All I ask was an emotional romance that pulled at my heartstrings in the most vulnerable ways. I have always been a fan of friends to lovers romance and seeing that they were also single parents who reconnected later in life, this one sealed the deal for me.

Everyone knows that raising a kid is not an easy job and It’s ten times more when they’re teenagers( help us all). It’s been thirteen years since Teagan last saw her best friend and it has left a hole in her world that was always filled with
Louisa
I CAN'T WAIT!!!

From New York Times bestselling author comes a breathtaking story about first love, second chances, and starting over.

Amazon ♡ https://geni.us/AIAzon
Barnes & Noble ♡ https://geni.us/AIAnook
iBooks ♡ https://geni.us/AIAapple
Kobo ♡ https://geni.us/AIAKobo
Google Play ♡ https://geni.us/AIAGoogleP
Stacy Ross
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much. It was an amazing story and I’m so sad that it’s over. It’s a story about first love and second changes. Friends to lovers. The book pulled at my heartstrings and made me believe in second chances. I fell in love with the characters, as I do with all of Corinne’s characters. A 5 star must read!
Angie McGuire
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it

I loved this book. It captured my heart and shredded it mended it all at the same time. Derek and Teagan have an unbreakable bond, even though there is a lifetime of hurt and animosity.
Life happens, and when teenagers are involved, it can throw your life and choices in a tailspin. You are willing them and wanting them to make the most acceptable choices, and sitting on pins and needles for the outcome. I truly did love this book, and I can wait until it is released on audible. I voluntarily rev
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3,5- 4 STARS

I was hooked from the beginning, it started strong and I was emotional with how things went for Teagan and Derek.My heart was aching for them and I find the story emotional,intense, heartwarming and sweet.

description

It felt realistic and it was full of emotions.There were moments I was too frustrated with these two in a good way!The set up was fantastic and I loved their relationship.

Jacquie
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I POSSIBLY say about this book that gave me sooooooo many INCREDIBLE emotions from the heart-wrenching ANGST right from the first chapter (OMG!!!), to the glorious and emotional epilogue that left my heart a happy, mushy mess...with ALLLLLL the FEELS in between??!!

Teagan and Derek's second-chance love story took me on a roller coaster ride of EPIC proportions! I was completely captivated by this gorgeous, sometimes gut wrenching and heart-shattering story that has made it on to my TOP
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: for-review

Amazon ♡ https://geni.us/AIAzon
Barnes & Noble ♡ https://geni.us/AIAnook
iBooks ♡ https://geni.us/AIAapple
Kobo ♡ https://geni.us/AIAKobo
Google Play ♡ https://geni.us/AIAGoogleP

All I Ask is Corinne Michaels latest standalone novel and her first as a traditionally published author through Forever Romance. This story is an emotional best friends-to enemies-to lovers and second chance romance.

We're in Chincoteague Island, Virgina, a tiny coastal town with seasonal visitors and plenty of local
Erin
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg I’m not even sure how she keeps doing this but Corinne just absolutely floors me! Derek and Teagan’s lives are totally flipped upside down and are thrown back into each other’s worlds. They both kept lingering feelings from each other for years, only to have to face them once again. Teagan’s daughter is fantastic and I absolutely love her to death. Second chance love stories are the best and Corinne of course kills it with this one. Don’t wait to get your hands on it.

From New York Times bes
Melissa B (bookaddict_fanatic)
All I Ask was a heartbreakingly beautiful story about two bestfriends afraid to voice their feelings for each other and the consequences they faced. This story takes you on an emotional journey of loss, love and second chances. Corinne never fails to deliver a powerful story that tugs at the heart and stays with you, this book did just that. This is not your normal Corinne book it has such a different feel but in the best way. This book was real and raw, had me hanging on every word, gasping and ...more
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 Tell me something real Stars

I can't walk away from you again, Tea. I don't think I have it in me.

I always look forward to Corinne's books because she writes heartbreaking and epic love stories. So when she announced this story I couldn't wait to see her tackle yet another unique second chance romance!

We've all heard Thomas Rhett's Marry Me, but we don't know what exactly happens after two people that love each other are separated by fate. This story is all about love biding it's time for it's
Liz
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a huge fan of Corinne Michaels and read everything she writes and I have from the time she started writing. And books like All I Ask are the reason why. It was absolutely amazing and I loved it. A story about second chances, new beginnings and was angst-filled and emotional. I just devoured it. Teagan and Derek are both starting over as single parents. Their journey was a roller coaster of a ride and I was completely captivated by the story and the characters from start to finish.

We see Te
Dana
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Full review to come......

Okay, I'm back...Can you say holy heartbreak? Teagan...ugh! My heart broke so many times while I was reading All I Ask. We all picture our lives are going to turn out a certain way when we are younger..we never expect the reality of what does become of our life. That is where Teagan is; however, she is one strong and determined woman/mom! Derek....oh Derek.....when your dreams become a reality to you, time stands still...

Also, I wanted to b^itch slap a few "people"!!!! G
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
2-2.5 stars

I was so excited when I got an early copy of All I Ask. First, the cover is STUNNING. Second, two single parents! And third, it's the (ex) friends to lovers trope. Which means all the angst and all the feels. So I am a bit disappointed that I couldn't enjoy this book more. It's not a bad read, just a frustrating one. You can tell Corinne Michaels knows how to write, but the miscommunication in this romance got on my nerves. It's one of my biggest pet peeves when characters just don't
Katie Busch
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love the characters. Corinne Michaels just sucks you in with her words. I loved reading every second. Emotional in a good way. Want to read it again and again. So frickin fantastic. Such an amazing heartwarming second chance romance. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Lynn
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a heartfelt book Corinne Michaels gives us in All I Ask. Teagan and Derek have quite the past and so much hurt is there from it. Best friends who lost each other because of other relationships. Now they are back in the same town, each with a teenage daughter.

I loved watching Teagan grow through the book and how Derek opened up to her. I love how Corinne Michaels writes stories that make us feel and think. That is what All I Ask gives readers!
Jo
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-team
What a BEAUTIFUL story!

I just can’t with Corinne’s writing right now. So epically poignant and heart warming.

My heart actually aches now that I’ve turned the last page. You can’t help but be so engrossed in their journey back to one another and want to travel alongside them on the path they are forging together now. After all this time.

How their souls spoke to one another and the unwavering connection between them hadn’t diminished over the years was the stuff romance stories are made of. This
Jenifer Briggs
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Corinne Michaels is definitely one of my favorite authors, and every book of hers is an immediate one click or pre-order for me. So when I first read the blurb, and then saw the beautiful cover, I was all in. Second chance romances are my jam, and with the amount of emotion this wonderfully talented author packs early on, I became glued to my kindle, desperately wanting to know just how Teagan and Derek would get their HEA.

When we first meet Teagan, she's in the worst kind of hell: she is watchi
Aimee Crant-oksa
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love second chance romances and friends to lovers. When I started reading All I Ask by Corinne Michaels and realized it was both, I was very happy. This story grabbed me and kept me glued as the story unraveled.
Teagan is a single mom, has an ex-boyfriend or left her and her unborn child, was in love with her best friend and trying to please everyone else.
Derek recently lost his wife and moves back to the small town where he grew up.
Teagan and Derek were best friends but that was years ago.
All
Crystal
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brand new stand alone from Corinne Michaels did not disappoint.

Loved Teagan and Derek’s story. I felt the heartbreak all those years ago with Teagan having to stand and watch her best friend marry the girl that wasn’t her.

“There was the man I wanted to marry, marrying someone else. I couldn’t do or say anything. I was trapped, watching it, pretending my tears weren’t because my heart was being torn from my body.”

Their story of coming back together plus two teenagers in tow, hand me completely
Mina
Mar 22, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not enough grovelling as I would have liked. I feel like Derek didnt do enough (or any) grovelling at all
I would have loved to see more scenes of Teagan with Everly as but overall it was an easy read.
Jask Afsh
I just started reading this novel even though I hate second chances romance but you know CORINNE MICHEALS. So i keep reading until I reach the point where I was like WTAF “h is pregnant with another man’s child all the while being in love with her male BFF who just married another woman and she is the best man.” He left h because he loved his wife and she told him to choose between her and his bff. Her chose his wife.
Apparently, They meet again when they both have 13 year old daughters. H came
Jill M
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Michaels knows how to write angst. She pulls on the heartstrings and makes you feel everything. All I Ask is a powerful story about love, loss and second chances. It’s a breathtaking second chance love story like no other.

Corrine will take you on an emotional journey that will have you feeling everything. It’s a story that is real and raw. It will make you believe in second chances. There was even a mention of a cute navy seal in there which was a cute surprise. Another amazing read and wort
Three Chicks
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review by Trinette Dungee

Corrine Michaels isn’t one of my “go to” authors. I don’t see her books and say “I gotta have”, and I don’t know why because everyone one of her books I’ve read I’ve really enjoyed!!!

Teagan Berkley was the “IT’ girl in high school. She was popular, smart, beautiful, she was going places; she was also one of the mean girls. What people didn’t realize about Teagan, deep down she was insecure, unsure and felt guilty about anything she horrible she did to keep her social st
Shelly
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an emotional rollercoaster ride this book takes you on. From heartbreak to warm, fuzzy feelings this book has it all. You will fall in love with Teagan and Derek over and over again while reading.
Erika Caffey
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Corinne Michaels took my breath away with her words! This book is EVERYTHING, it completely consumed me. It was raw and emotional and real. I'm totally blown away with Derek and Teagan, loved every second of it!
Some Like It Hot!: All I ask by Corinne Michaels 1 6 Apr 14, 2020 01:13PM

• Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
  • The Happy Ever After Playlist
  • Mermaid Inn
  • Team Player 2: A Sports Anthology
  • Bullseye (The Monsters Within Duet, #1)
  • Half Truths (Secret Society, #1)
  • Undercover Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #2)
  • Runaway Road (Runaway, #1)
  • Photos of You
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Epic (Him, #2.5)
  • Without You
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • P.S. It's Always Been You: Part 1
  • Wild Highway (Runaway, #2)
  • Scrooged
  • The Honey-Don't List
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller Corinne Michaels is the author of nine romance novels. She’s an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife.

After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the loneliness