Start by marking “A Dash Of Spice (Lights Camera Insta-Love #2)” as Want to Read:
A Dash Of Spice (Lights Camera Insta-Love #2)

A Dash Of Spice

(Lights Camera Insta-Love #2)

Professional hockey player Aidan the Brooklyn Brawler Tulane is known for his temper on the ice. When Aidans agent suggests he judge a reality television baking competition to soften his image, he reluctantly agrees, even though hed rather get hit in the head with a ninety mile an hour puck.

That is until he locks eyes with one of the contestantsa beautiful Vegas showgirl
Published February 11th 2020

To ask other readers questions about A Dash Of Spice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Dash Of Spice

Start your review of A Dash Of Spice (Lights Camera Insta-Love #2)
Amyb1975
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You are my heaven. And Im going to figure out how to be yours.

Wow! Where to start with this one. Holy crap!
This one was so close to being my fav of the year so far. First off, loved that they were both virgins & they were both vulnerable in their own way. The H was obsessed, possessive, aggressive, OTT and has a filthy yummy mouth yet still sweet as can be. Loved how he loved her. Loved him chasing after her. Even after calling her his f@ck toy and being extra rough when they were doing
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)
3.5-4! Didnt love this quite as much as the first, but its still so good 🔥 ...more
Chitra *CJ*
Whos going to have a pretty round tummy in nine months, huh? I growl against her ear, righteous tension still draining out of me. Whos going to be walking around with proof she got down on all fours for Aiden and took his big dick, huh, baby?

"A Dash Of Spice" is the story of Lola and Aiden.

He calls her clit berry. Let that start this review.

In this OTT hilarious read with a super horny virgin H and a totally baffled showgirl yet hymenated h, there is insta lust and bang bang happens. If you
Kayla Brunson
I adored and devoured this novella! Lola and Aidan were great together but I have to say that Aidan was the star of this book. The way he worshipped Lola had me fanning myself. I love me a good alpha male and he took the cake! The dirty talk was amazing and Im pretty sure this will be my favorite out of all three novellas.

Blog | Instagram
Liz
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I freakin' loved this book.

Aidan is hot, assertive and dominant. Yet he has this sweet, sensitive side that also fits him perfectly. You could tell he was a virgin but he was just the sexiest and most confident person in bed with the right womanLola.

Lola is an 18 yo Vegas showgirl who happened to take the wrong job and meet the wrong people. Some mean girls nominate her for a cooking show where bad cooks are basically embarrassed on live t.v. Lola is not about to let anyone see her shake or
Jami
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ohhh myyyy goodddd

This book is everything!!! Obsessive filthy talking alpha that is so gone for his woman the moment he meets her... yes please!!! Aiden has it all!!!

-safe read
-dual virgins
-no om/ow drama
-epilogue 5 years
Darlene I read to many boooks
Nova
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was one steamy ride like omg my kindle is in danger of overheating read!

Lola is an eighteen year old Las Vegas showgirl, when shes invited on a celebration shopping trip to Mew York she finally feels like she might have friends but it was all a sham when it turns out that they have nominated her for a humiliating cooking show. But Lola will never let anyone see her do anything but smile. Hoping behind her smile is something shes perfected only when she sees the famous and infamous Aiden
Rita Mason
Woah!!!

Ok so everything about Aiden was so fricken hot. I lol'd at him talking outloud by accident but I loved him. The story was cute and I'm looking forward to the next one. But he has to have been one of my favorite heros.
Liz Booker
Mar 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Another filthy winner from Jessa Kane. The epilogue was so over the top I just read it with a big grin on my face. 4 stars
FlewB'DoobeyDoo
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: scorchers
Oh sweet jesus.....the heat...the steam...the steam/heat talkin'

Thank God for below freezing temperatures, cause this bout made me combust sister. Lordy.

Like all other JK books:
come for the story (meh good luck with that.)
Come for the HEAT (leave MORE than satisfied.)

4 beast-on-the-ice=Beast-everywhere-else-too stars🎇
D Marie
Hot Hot Hot

This book is classic Jessa Kane and doesn't disappoint. It's the second in the Lights Camera Insta-love series and follows another contestant and judge from the baking show. Aidan and Lola have instant chemistry that is off the charts. Their love is fast but fun and leaves you wanting so much more. I'm always amazed at Jessa's ability to weave such great stories in just a few pages. All her books are a hit! Dive into this short, but oh so steamy novella! You'll be panting for more!
Tesha
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fierce love!

This is a short, sweet, intense love story. The insta love and the fight for what they want is beautiful. Enjoyed this one and the one before it. Can't wait for the last one in this series.
Bree Hill
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, novellas
Both heroine and hero are virgins in this one. I dont typically pay attention or feel some type of way about Alpha males but Aidan WORKED for me. Hes this big manly hockey player but he freaking WORSHIPPED Lola, which was nice and sexy as hell to see. ...more
Jessica
Thefabjess

How does Jessa do this every time! Freaking incredible story and so hot and gosh Im still fanning myself so awesome! I love this series! Cant wait for more from the fabulous author!
Jovette Bossé
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god,this one was soo H.O.T.I love this story soo much! I love Aiden and Lola together😍 I highly recommend this wonderful love story!❤❤❤❤❤❤
Crystal Adkins
One click wonder!

I love this one even more than the first and I didn't think that was possible. Aiden's and Lola are one of my favorite JK couples now.
A.J. Andersen
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

Did not see that ending coming at all!!! Jesse Kane at her dirty finest! A definite read again little book!
Jeri L. Moseley
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Caution contents extremely hot!

Dang Jessa, I burnt my fingers turning these pages! Whoa, talk about spicy. I'm eagerly awaiting Quinn's chance at some Jessa Kane type of loven'.
Melanie Hatfield
Another hot one

Always get my fix of hot and spicy with jessa! Great addition to series and look forward to next one!
Jessica
Feb 12, 2020 rated it liked it
This One Was Okay...

My number one pet peeve is when a woman calls a man daddy. Yuck! Decent story though. Not one I would read again.
Luna Lovesbooks
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was a little disappointed that I liked, rather than loved, Jessa Kane's last book. Since this one is set in the same world of a reality baking show, I expected to feel the same. WRONG. Just wrong.

He is a hockey player who can't stop fighting. Suspension and his NHL career are on the line. As we later realize, the man has a lot of pent-up energy. As in, he's never let out his energy. Do you know what I mean?

Neither has the heroine, for all that she's a Vegas showgirl working for a very
Lauren
First things first; I love the cover of this book!
A dash of spice is book two in the lights, camera, insta love series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. I read this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline enjoyable. Aiden is a professional hockey player with a temper. When an incident has him needing to clean up his image, he agrees to be a judge on a reality show. Lola is an
Spencer
Um, what the eff did I just read? LOL! The big, bad hockey player hero teetered the line between being a possessive Neanderthal and somehow weirdly sweet and affectionate in his own way.

The sex descriptions were vulgar, to say the least, but that didnt bother me as much as the glaring irony of hockey Neanderthal trying to save our heroine from her boss while being just as possessive as said boss. Oh! And what the hell was up with his obsession with getting her preggers right away? I get
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything I love! The H is an alpha dirty talker with a soft spot for his woman. There are some daddys throw in several times which I hate but it wasnt over the top so it didnt ruin the book for me. A virgin male professional athlete is hard to buy but I loved every second of it. This book is hot, hot, hot. ☺. I loved that the H was completely unconcerned with how his direct demeanor effects everyone around him until he meets the h and he makes an immediate attempt to try for her. ...more
Cherie A.
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
O.M.G

This one is by far one of my favorites!!!!! Nothing better than a foul mouthed, muscled, bad boy alpha virgin. That's right....dual virgins and that's always my favorite. Aiden's is the bad boy troublemaker of hockey. After a fight, his team scheduled him to be a judge on a reality baking show. Needless to say, he is not happy. That is until he sees the beautiful redheaded Lola. Immediately sparks fly.....hell, not sparks more like dynamite firing. There's some drama with Lola's boss from
Geeky Girl Review Cafe
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
His Little Bit of Heaven. The light in his dark.

Ooh that was a steamy hot one from Jessa.

A Vegas showgirl and a NHL Enforcer, yeah that was a recipe for AMAZING chemistry and hot as h**l sexy times!

I loved that Aiden was this giant muscled tough as nails hothead who was literally knocked to his knees by a tiny slip of a woman. The fact that he had NO clue what to do with his feeling endeared him to me even more.

Their sexy times were a bit rough, dark and edgy but in any other moment Aiden was a
Heidi
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
With Aiden reputation in tatters, his career well benched he is one puck away from disaster until he does this silly show and he finds his forever.

Lola has been set up by her fellow dancers and she knows she cannot show them how hurt she is but one thing going her way is the fiesty hot bad boy hockey player Aiden.

This book is brilliant I loved everything about it.

4 Out Of 5 Hearts From Cariad Books.
Bee
Jessa Kane is my favorite author. She takes the risks that most authors are too afraid to write and she does such AN AMAZING JOB. I love her writing skills, her character development, and most importantly the filth that can not be found anywhere else.
For every book I read of hers Im left wanting more, ALWAYS. Seeing a notification that Jessa Kane has a book that is live makes me want to dance around my house with excitement.
A dash of spice is definitely my favorite so far. We always love a
Jalina
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fan myself due to overheating!

This one is dirty. Its raunchy. Nasty. Did I mention dirty? But only in the best way! Whew!! Aiden and Lola set my kindle on fire with their passionate story! That red hair of Lolas shouldve clued me in but I wasnt ready. Its quick but full of details and rounded characters and a great story! And the end? In the locker room? Yes and yes and yes again!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Killer Crush
  • Pop-up Love
  • Love in the Mix
  • Sweet Cheeks (Sweet Enough To Eat #1)
  • Locking Her Down
  • Marco's Girl
  • Sweet Tarte (Sweet Enough to Eat #5)
  • Killer Love
  • Beauty and the Boss
  • Love's Secret Baby
  • First Love
  • Sweet Curves (Sweet Enough to Eat #2)
  • Love Forever
  • Sweet Nothings (Sweet Enough to Eat #3)
  • Sweet Spot (Sweet Enough to Eat #6)
  • Return to Me
  • King's Castle
  • Belong to Me

Lights Camera Insta-Love (3 books)
  • A Pinch of Sugar (Lights Camera Insta-Love #1)
  • A Serving of Forever (Lights Camera Insta-love Book 3)

News & Interviews