Start by marking “Iniquity (Dahlia Saga #5)” as Want to Read:
Iniquity (Dahlia Saga #5)

Iniquity

(Dahlia Saga #5)

I’m no longer single, no longer all alone.
I have a family now.

They're not afraid of what I am.
They nurture my sickness, cultivate and help me control it.

For a short time, things were close to perfect.

Now, someone wants to ruin us.
They want to take them away.

I'll
Published February 10th 2020 by BB Books (first published 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Iniquity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Iniquity

Start your review of Iniquity (Dahlia Saga #5)
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)

thumbnail_5urMFJHg (1) (1)

With Iniquity, we are back at the chateau alongside Helena and her lovers Declan and Ethan.
Helena who is still adorably different as well as mad as a box of frogs but is now also much more practised in deciphering and owning her own emotions.
She still does struggle with the whole empathy and emotional side of things but she is definitely evolving and growing in all things.
Also, Declan and Ethan both have there own worries that they are keeping close to there chest and Helena is also keeping
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Chary
Title: Iniquity
Series: Dahlia Saga 5 - Sequel to Depravity (Dahlia Saga 3)
Characters: Helena, Declan & Ethan

Dark Erotic Romance 🖤

Review by: Chari from Marrybooksblog

This is the continuation of the unconventional relationship of Helena, Declan and Ethan which begins in Depravity.

While I'm reading this, since Violent scenes are graphically describe, I can't help imagining and to compare it to the movie Hostel, in all honesty.

This book fall for HFN, since there will be Book 6,which the story of De
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Without a doubt this is one of my favourite authors. She takes me places I never even thought that I would wanna go. Each book I read from her I feel I’m on a journey with her.

Iniquity is another amazing read by Natalie. Make sure you’ve read Depravity before you’ve read this story. I was super excited to read more of Helena, Declan and Ethan.

Lock yourself in tight and jump on this crazy rollercoaster.

Seriously can’t wait to read more from this author.
Tees_BookCave
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Iniquity is the second book to Depravity. We are back with our couple Helena, Declan and Ethan. Although there twisted world is somewhat perfect for the time being, two characters are harbouring secrets from one another due to not wanting to hurt each other.

Our Little Fixer is still learning who she is, about her life and what’s right and what is wrong in the new world she is living In with her two men. Although the one thing that she does know is that she will do anything to protect the two me
Tees_BookCave
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Mary S.
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can not get enough of the Andreou"s . Love reading Declan, Ethan and Helena story. And they are still as dark and twisted as I love about them. Like I said can't get enough of them. I'm so looking forward to the next one of the Andreou"s to tell their story.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

This is a continuation of this bloody and dark Dahlia saga and the story of Helena, Declan, and Ethan. You should read the prior stories in this series to really have an understanding of what Dahlia is and at the very least read Depravity. That is where we meet these characters and become introduced to Helena's way of "fixing" things and the ways in which Declan and Ethan foster her darkness.

This series, in general, is really not for the faint of heart. There is lots of blood, a number of messed
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Renee
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I was born with a sickness that can't be cured, and I've been getting better at slowly getting worse. I am no longer single, no longer lonely. I have Declan, Ethan, and the Andreous too. They nurtured my sickness, cultivated, and molded it so I could control it. For a short time, things were close to perfect, but we've all been keeping secrets. And when the truth comes to light, all we'll be left with
Brit
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ahh my heart screams for these characters. This series is what made me love natalie bennett as in author. And this is the one series i recommend most to any dark romance reader. This book follows Duncan, Ethan and Helena again and I find my self loving them more than anyone in the series at the moment. Helena reminds me of myself. The darkness, and wickedness of this series and book will make you want more. Read it, kill for it. Bathe in your victims blood while turning each pages because its th ...more
Kahea
***4 Stars***

Helena, Declan and Ethan (Depravity) are my favs from the Dahlia Saga, so it was fun to see where they are at and how they’re settling into their relationship. Without giving any more away than what is in the blurb ~ They are good and yet they still have things that they need to work out and a few of them come to the forefront here, but things got dealt with accordingly.

This book also gives us a little intro to the next book in the series ~ which, even without the tease, I am to
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
I will never tire of Helena, Declan, and Ethan. These three have a beautiful madness to them that just feels my dark little heart. I loved getting more of all three of them!

Helena has changed a lot since Depravity. She's still this innocent sick depraved woman, but she's more settled now. Declan and Ethan have given her more than anyone else has and showed her love she's never felt before.

Love is madness. Iniquity lets us feed on that madness.
Joanna Garcia  Cuéllar
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is magestically twisted and leaves you wanting for more.
Kayla Bish
Jul 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
unpopular opinion this bored most of the time, this was more sex then dark, found myself skimming and skipping paragraphs, felt very repetitive and I actually didn't see the point of the book at all.
It didnt show anything new, didn't give any new insights into the 3 characters or anyone else just what we already knew with some more sex. Don't even get the conclusion or any answers to his mother? I'm not sure what the whole. point of this one in the series was to achieve and I don't think the se
 Charlie  ✰ WLTB Blog ✰
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
I am not going to give any spoilers but if you have read this authors books before you know your in for a rollercoaster ride.

A dark, twisted tale that will keep you turning pages till the very end. I love theses characters Helena is still one of my favorites I just love her, more of Declan and Ethan Yummy! this one definitely pulled me in, I loved getting more of these characters. Great read and I highly recommend it! This series is very dark, twisted but I'm seriously hooked.
Amara
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bennett sure knows how to tell a story! They always suck out my soul and leave me in a mess of duct tape and superglue at the end, jk. I love this series so much.
*moving profiles*
We're all a little sick. And there's nothing anyone can do to change that.

This is the book I have been waiting for since Depravity. Depravity was my favorite book of last year. I loved everything about that story. The dynamic between Helena, Declan, and Ethan was everything. When I finished that book, I was so hoping that there would be a continuation of their story. I just couldn't get enough of those characters. When I found out there was going to be, I may have gotten a little excited...

T
Courtney
Received ARC from Author for Honest Review.
I Give this Book a 4(?)/5 Star Rating, Even though I might think it’s a 3.5/5 for Helena, Ethan & Declan actually being center stage.

HEA(?): Yes
But its the ending epilogue that is a Cliffy for Luca’s book DEBAUCHERY, I really anticipate that cause ‘universe wise,’ there is a cliffhanger.
Dark: 3.5-4/5
Romance: 3.5-4/5
Heat: 5/5
Drama: 5/5
Suspense: 5/5

Ok... so when you close the book and ‘look’ back at what you’ve read, I feel like it was mainly for ‘bonus s
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
INIQUITY brings us back to Helena, Declan and Ethan – the trio infernale. More of the unconventional and depraved relationship they share, more delicious effed-up-ness and all the dark twisty goodness – hell to the yes! GIMME!!

Oohh, Helena. She is still her own kind of mad, sick and her very own brand of monster. She is still struggling with all things emotions and empathy and yet she blossomed so much in this story. Her sickness matches Declan’s and Ethan’s to a T. This twisted thruple truly is
Joyffree
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Communication is key 🤐

Change is happening at the Dahlia house and our triad is still learning how best to make their relationship dynamics work
Declan is, and will always be an overprotective highly possessive dominant horse's backside. But for his loves, he is trying to find a middle ground. Somewhere between the gilded cage and complete freedom - maybe clipped wings?
Ethan our sweet little deviant knows things are off. He has his secrets and like Declan, he too worries about their sweet Helena.
Misty
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Dahlia Saga is easily one of my favorite series written by Natalie. It's dark, mind spinning, super hot and so brutally descriptive. The characters are always one step darker then you expect. You just never what what to expect to take place at the Chateau. This lastest installment you get a more in-depth story of Declan and Ethan. You learn a bit more about just how crazy Declan and his family are or rather, why they are this way.

Going into this one, Helena's character really grew on me. She
RebelLoveReviews
*****Five stars is nowhere near enough for the 5th instalment in the Dahlia Saga*****

Honest reviews can be biased right? Oh well too bad. Deep dark scintillating depravity line the pages in another beautiful and dark layer of the family Andreou. Little Helena has grown up a lot since Depravity and I am so proud of the progress she has made adapting and navigating to the real world with her ever present doggo Hannibal. No longer is she deterred by things she doesn’t understand but takes the time
Megan
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
" The Andreous had malice swimming through their veins. They were unashamedly obscene, flat out depraved. But no matter how malevolent they tended to be you'd never find a family more genuinely loyal and devoted to one another."

I'm obsessed with the Dahlia Saga... this series is dark, twisted & unapologetic and I cannot get enough of it. Seriously, every book in this series keeps getting better and better for me and Iniquity was no exception! From beginning to end Declan, Ethan & Helena held
Everything Bookish  Blog
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Dark and deliciously twisted

For those of you that love dark and twisted things this is for you. This is book five in the series and if you’ve fallen for them like I have this will keep you lost in the pages. I absolutely loved seeing the story from each of their POVs. Each perspective is truly insightful to the motivation and desires of the character. The depth of the devotion and obsession with each other warmed my heart and drew me in. Helena’s mind is my favorite place to be. There is someth
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
You must read Depravity before you read this baby.

4.5 Hearts of 5

This book is so freaking good! It is dark twisted and everything you would expect from the Dahlia Saga.

It pains me that this could me by last time to see Helena, Declan, and Ethan! I adore these sick twisted creatures. These three are perfectly twisted and made for each other.

In this book, Helena started to become the little monster that Declan and Ethan knew she would be once she felt comfortable. Declan and Ethan let their li
Mandy Munholland / Mandy’s Book Reviews
Well this was definitely a dark and delicious treat ! I loved being back at Chateau Dahlia with Declan , Ethan and Helena and the depraved fucked up shit this family gets into ! Declan is my man I LOVE his possessive dominant nature and he really is the dominant in this threesome and he has tattoos he is just yummy , and Ethan is the more calming almost peacekeeper and the clean cut looks can be deceiving though ladies , and Helena she is just learning how to live in the world and she has absolu ...more
Jennifer Pierson
I want to start out by warning people that Natalie Bennett is straight up brilliant, but she doesn't hold back with the next level crazy in her stories, and if you don't subscribe to this kind of extreme darkness, then maybe Iniquity isn't for you. I have always been dark & twisty deep down, but tried to not embrace it, but not going to lie, after I let my freak flag fly reading Ms. Bennett for the first time, I was hooked. Horrified of some of the things which happened, but completely addicted. ...more
Nikitasbookreviews
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We’re back at Chateau Dahlia and I’m excited to be back here because hello Declan and hello Ethan! 🤤

This book continues Helena, Ethan and Declan’s story and it’s amazing!! The first book with this trio is Depravity.
I was completely sucked in once i started reading but let’s fave it, that’s nothing new!

If i had to give any advice I’d say start with book 1 in the dahlia saga series because you will not be disappointed!
I am absolutely in love with these twisted and dark worlds that Natalie comes
Jackles
May 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good gory hell yes

Why oh why did it take me so long to read this book? Oh I know, because I knew as soon as I started it, I’d be finished and pining for the next one. As always, the queen of all things dark and depraved has written another gold star book. The only thing I regret is starting this book before lunch because I couldn’t put it down and eating lunch while reading about a 3 day old decaying body does not make for the best of times haha!!

Seriously though, this series is not a light rea
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dolly
  • R.I.P.
  • These Monstrous Ties (Unsainted, #1)
  • The Cruelest Chaos (Unsainted, #3)
  • Boy of Ruin (Unsainted, #4)
  • Pray for Scars (Unsainted, #2)
  • Twice a Wish (Goddess Isles, #2)
  • Close to the Bone (Widow's Island #1)
  • Betrayed (House of Night, #2)
  • All In (The Blackstone Affair, #2)
  • The Proposal (The Proposition, #2)
  • The Danger You Know (Shadow Duet, #1)
  • Cold Dark Souls (Cruel Black Hearts #2)
  • Den of Vipers
  • Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1)
  • Cruel Black Hearts (Cruel Black Hearts #1)
  • Blood Lust (Royal Bastards MC: Savannah, #1)
  • Sicko
Natalie Bennett is an International Bestselling Author and lover of all things dark & twisted.

Crafting romance with strong elements of horror, in her books the villains, anti-heroes, and underdogs always come out on top, ‘finding’ their perfect match along the way.

When she isn’t working, she’s enjoying time with her family or relaxing with an iced mix of rum.

Join my reader's group:

Dahlia Saga (5 books)
  • Mercy: Goodbye Sanity (Mercy, Bound, Released #1-3)
  • Obscene (Dahlia Saga #2)
  • Depravity (Dahlia Saga #3)
  • Malevolence (Dahlia Saga #4)