Start by marking “Poisoned Water: How the Citizens of Flint, Michigan, Fought for Their Lives and Warned the Nation” as Want to Read:

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Expected publication: May 19th 2020 by Bloomsbury Publishing PLC

To ask other readers questions about Poisoned Water, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Poisoned Water

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Poisoned Water: How the Citizens of Flint, Michigan, Fought for Their Lives and Warned the Nation
Cindy Dobrez
This will be the book that I will be talking about all year and handing to everyone I know. We live in the state where this tragedy unfolded so when we caught up with Marc at our state’s school library conference in 2015, my friend Lynn Rutan suggested this topic as an important subject for a future teen nonfiction book. I agreed and am so glad that Aronson and Candy Cooper made it happen. My husband works in wastewater treatment and as the news unfolded he updated me with his rants about what ...more
Lynn
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All right people, listen to me about this book. This needs to be read by every person in the nation, handed to every teen and talked about at every school and across every dinner table.

Candy Cooper is a Pulitzer Prize finalist , veteran reporter and winner of the Selden Ring Award for Investigative Reporting. Marc Aronson is the winner of the very first Sibert Award and his meticulously researched and outstanding books for young people have won many awards.

All that experience is in play with
Monisha