Start by marking “Loving the Mountain Man (Thickwood, CO, #6)” as Want to Read:
Loving the Mountain Man

Tory Baker

Loving the Mountain Man

(Thickwood, CO #6)

Billionaire recluse Hudson Walker moved to Thickwood, Colorado, from upstate New York.
No one really knows what he does for a living. They just know that he grumbles every time he has to come into town.

That is until he sees Jules Russell.

Jules Russell owns Jules Junk, the antique and vintage shop in town.
When Hudson walks into her store with a smile on his face, the air

To ask other readers questions about Loving the Mountain Man, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Loving the Mountain Man

Start your review of Loving the Mountain Man (Thickwood, CO, #6)
Vinessa Wooten
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Three families.
Three daughters
Best friends all around
This is Presley's story
Lincoln is new in town he bought the local bar, turned it into the hot spot. Dancing, drinking and all around letting loose good time place. He left his family's business moved across country and found a place for himself.
They found each other literally across the dance floor.
Six months of waiting to claim Presley.
So worth the wait.
Lincoln and Presley complement each other in life. She is a kindergarten teacher
Mary
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this "Finding Love" story. It's a fairly quick read that is nicely developed with good and strong characters. Presley and Lincoln are so perfect for each other. He has wanted her since the moment he saw her walk into his bar. He has waited until now to claim her. Presley meets her two best friends out at Maverick's Place on a monthly basis. This time is different. I really enjoyed this sweet and steamy story. I cannot wait for her best friends stories, Lyla and Callie.
Terri Zumbrook
Mar 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lincoln and Presley are both sweet on each other and neither has made a move on the other until the beginning of this story.

This is an instalove tale with no angst, no drama, no jealousy, and no family or friends alienated. Just two people attracted to each other who decide to get to know one another better and then go for it without playing games.

What a refreshing concept!

Tina
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Presley is a school teacher who has been attracted to Lincoln the bar owner, but figured he was not interested in her! Only Lincoln has been falling for the beautiful Presley since the moment he saw her! Now he just has to make her his! Great book that I would highly recommend!

Am Goff
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a feel good story. Presley and her girls have girls not out at a local bar called Mavrick's Place. Lincoln is the owner and has made the bar a success with all his hard work and now is ready for fun and he has his eyes on Presley. A sweet and sticky story line with great characters all around.

Jackie Roberts
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This romance story was an excitement filled love story with tons of action and a fast moving plot line.
This was a great heart pounding read. The story was very well written with great characters. The story was very well written with great characters. It drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Emily Behr
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an overall heart warming read! I loved Lincoln and Presley. I cant wait to read about Callie, Lyla, and Devon!!

Elvira
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a great read and is well written starting with how well developed and engaging the characters are. To a storyline that is filled with chemistry throughout the pages.

Angelica Larsson
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fastpaced read filled with a superb storyline and thrilling characters. Loved the ambiance of the book. Would like to read more about them.

Amy Miller
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Presley & Lincoln... I love these two together. So much passion between the two. They definitely heat up the pages. From how they meet to how well they interact with one another made for one heck of a story!
Charmaine Nouwen
Mar 25, 2020
Carina
Mar 25, 2020

• Lucky's Charm
  • Cheeky Prince (Royal Curves #3)
  • Married to the Don (Kornilov Bratva Duet #1)
  • Own the Eights
  • Sucker (Sweet Curves #6)
  • Taffy (Sweet Curves #7)
  • Andrei (Heirs to the Bratva Empire, #3)
  • Claiming The Secretary (An Indecent Apposal #3)
  • Hidden Treasure
  • THICK: A Billionaire Older Man Curvy Younger Woman Short Steamy Romance OMYW BBW (Curvy Ambition Book 1)
  • Rowdy Prince (Royal Curves #1)
  • The Marriage Pact: A Billionaire Romance
  • Maddox: MC Biker Erotica Romance
  • Maksim (Heirs to the Bratva Empire, #2)
  • Naughty Prince (Royal Curves #2)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, MD, #1)
  • Cookie (Sweet Curves #5)
  • Mature Content (Scandalous Daddies Club #3)
Tory Baker is a devoted mother living in sunny Florida who spends her alone time writing about Alpha men who love their women and put them first in everything they do.

She loves to hear from her readers and you can contact her at torybakerbooks@gmail.com

Thickwood, CO (5 books)
  • The Mountain Man's Obsession (Thickwood, CO, #1)
  • Branded By The Mountain Man (Thickwood, CO, #2)
  • Promised to the Mountain Man (Thickwood, CO, #4)
  • The Mountain Man's Reward (Thickwood, CO, #5)

News & Interviews