Start by marking “Thy Kingdom Come” as Want to Read:
Thy Kingdom Come

Thy Kingdom Come

It’s official. I am the world’s worst stripper.

From the orphanage to the stage, I’ve always been the black sheep. People avoid me like the plague…

Until I meet Semion—the only purebred vampire in the Relic area of New York State. He is also the only man who has ever intrigued me and brings me back from the overwhelming darkness that is my life. So when I am introduced to ot
Kindle Edition
Published February 25th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Thy Kingdom Come, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Thy Kingdom Come

Start your review of Thy Kingdom Come
Melanie Marsh
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't typically enjoy books with romance. I took a chance with Thy Kingdom Come because I loved another series by this author. I'm glad I did.

I think what initially grabbed my attention was the opening line of: "It's official. I am the world's worst stripper." Just based on that, I had to know more.

Poor Tesla hasn't had it easy. Raised in an orphanage and by abusive foster parents, her whole life has been set up for failure. The girl just can't get a break. Thy Kingdom Come picks up in just
Michael Loring
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vampire-books
I've been a huge supernatural/paranormal fan my whole life. Vampires have always been a fascinating subject for me. So when I saw that one of my favorite authors was writing a new vampire series, I was absolutely ecstatic!

Tesla, self-proclaimed worst stripper in the world, has not had a good life. She's been abused, tossed around in the foster care system, and stranded in a life she doesn't truly feel like she belongs in. She has a hunger she can never seem to abate, and suffers daily.

Her life
Novel Grounds
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing

GUYS. Rene did it again. This book was a whole new ball game for her. I have been on an RH kick and GOODNESS ME. This one was H-O-T with the plot to support it.

I find that some RH stories in the PNR genre lack in a great plot. This one knocks that stereotype out of the park. I was hooked from the first paragraph and once I got going with reading I absolutely got nothing else done for the day.

This is a Vampire read like you have never seen before. Rene takes all the ways you THINK this story is
Sofia Sundfors
Jul 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
Nope

I strongly disliked the first half of the book but I kept on reading in the hopes it would get better and all the confusion would get cleared up, but alas, that never happens. The second half is a bit better, but not by much. Tesla is boring, whiny, kinda unstable and a total contradiction to everything we learn about her from others and from herself. This book is a big no for me.
Leeanne moore
May 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
The good read

The book was slow at first but it was building a most riveting story line . I can't wait to read more of her story.
Katie English
Anna
May 31, 2020
Holly
Jun 28, 2020

• Survivor (Shifters of Consequence, #1)
  • Chaotic (Arcane Mage, #1)
  • Escaping Monsters (Grayhaven #1)
  • Fated Magic (Claimed by Wolves, #1)
  • Voiceless (The Willowdale Village Collection, #1)
  • Becoming (Mountain Magic, #1)
  • Caged Magic (Iron Serpent Chronicles, #1)
  • Twice Bitten (New Moon #1)
  • The Terrible Gift (Empath Found, #1)
  • Blindly Indicted (Paranormal Prison)
  • Puppy Love (Her Secret Menagerie, #1)
  • Monster Whisperer (My Beautiful Monsters #1)
  • Blood Rite (The Lost Clan Chronicles #1)
  • Legacy (Shifters of Consequence, #2)
  • For the Hell of It (Razing Hell #1)
  • From the Ashes (The Phoenix Project Duet #1)
  • Shifter Academy: Year One
  • Chained and Confused (Scorchwood Supernatural Penitentiary #1)
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definitely an

News & Interviews