Start by marking “When You Wish Upon a Rogue (Debutante Diaries, #3)” as Want to Read:
When You Wish Upon a Rogue (Debutante Diaries, #3)

When You Wish Upon a Rogue

(Debutante Diaries #3)

She knows what she wants.
Miss Sophie Kendall is happiest arranging the secret meetings of the Debutante Underground, a group of women who come together to discuss the weekly advice column The Debutante’s Revenge. What makes Sophie most unhappy is her impending march down the aisle to a man she does not love. But her family’s finances are in increasingly dire straits.

He
Mass Market Paperback, 320 pages
Expected publication: May 26th 2020 by St. Martin's Press

To ask other readers questions about When You Wish Upon a Rogue, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about When You Wish Upon a Rogue

Start your review of When You Wish Upon a Rogue (Debutante Diaries, #3)
Amy Imogene Reads
Feb 07, 2020 marked it as to-read
Sometimes you just need a Regency romance.

Thank you to St Martin's Press via NetGalley for an ARC of this title in exchange for an honest review.
Heike
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sophie leads a group of women who secretly discuss taboo relationship subjects in a weekly meeting. When she is looking for a new location for these meetings she meets Reese, Earl of Warshire.
Reese has night mares upon returning from war, and she manages to sooth him enough to make him get a restful sleep. He seeks her out afterwards to offer her a deal: his abandoned shop for her use in exchange for her helping him find sleep.
Meanwhile a man she does not love is waiting for her to announce
Stephanie Panach
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sophie and Henry are just *sigh* so freaking adorable together.

Sophie is the leader of the Debutante's Revenge group - a strikingly progressive group of women who discuss a controversial weekly column penned by Sophie's close friends. The first rule of the group is, of course, we don't talk about the debutante's revenge, as is the second rule, etc... I see what you did there Anna Bennett - and I appreciated it. Sophie is a gardening enthusiast and her family's only hope for financial salvation.
Kirribilligirl
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a delightfully unexpected story. Sophie and two friends start a group to support women in matters of the heart and what women should expect and desire from their partners in everyday life and the bedroom. The group is known as the Debutantes Revenge Society. I have no doubt that such groups did exist in Regency England. Women have and always will find ways to bond, talk and share knowledge. Every Friday night a large group of women meet to talk and discuss such matters. Their group is ...more
Kim
Feb 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Sophie must find a new location to host the meetings of the Debutante Underground, a growing group of women who meet weekly to discuss the latest advice column, The Debutante's Revenge. Reese owns an empty building perfect for the meetings. He has recently returned from war, having become the Earl of Warshire after his brother died. He also is suffering from the guilt of his best friend dying in battle after he left. The PTSD and grief have left him with insomnia. Sophie's calming influence ...more
Linda Quick
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
LOVED this book! I loved how the unlikely romance developed between Reese and Sophie. Sophie leads a women's group, Debutantes Underground. It's a secret group that focuses on women's issues and is a companion to the weekly newspaper column. Her search for a new and discrete location to meet leads her to a building owned by Reese and they reach an unusual bargain.

As Sophie and Reese begin to care about each other, Sophie feels as though she is overwhelmed by the marriage arrangement that her
Mary Hart
4 stars

I liked the previous book a lot. This one is still a good read but there seemed to be more anomolies. Assuming the book is supposed to be set in the UK and around the Napoleonic wars: we don't have Poison Oak over here, we don't usually refer to blocks when thinking of walking around and lastly I associate Tench war fare with later campaigns not the Peninsular ones. Sophie seems particularily daring for a young woman, she wanders around at night unchaperoned, not even a maid, stays out
Tween 2 Teen Book Reviews
This book was really sweet! I loved the previous book, probably a little more than this one, but I still really enjoyed this one. The main character Sophie leads a group of ladies that discuss The Debutante's Revenge, which is written by her friends. Sophie goes into a vacant building to look for a new meeting spot, only to meet the reclusive owner, Henry. He suffers from extreme nightmares, and as a result, doesn't sleep much. Yet Sophie is able to sooth his mind, and he sleeps well for the ...more
Deb Diem
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When You Wish Upon A Rogue is a spectacular historical romance by Anna Bennett. This is a fairly quick read, perfect for those with limited reading time. Ms. Bennett has provided readers with a well-written book populated with a lovable assemblage of characters. Sophie holds meeting for fans of The Debutante's Revenge, a column she and two friends are responsible for. Sophie met Reese when she let herself into his building while looking for a new place to hold her meetings. Sophie and Reese's ...more
Alyce Caswell
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Sophie is secretly involved with running a group for women who need empowering in their love lives. But Sophie will soon have to give this up, as well as any hope of true love, and marry for money in order to save her family. That's the plan. Until an earl requests something unusual from her...

I absolutely loved this book - couldn't put it down. The energy of the Debutante Underground and the loyalty of Sophie's friends really
Lesia Chambliss
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, reviewed
A sensual romance that will heat up your night! The dark, lost soul of an Earl finds his way out of the shadows and from his nightmares with the help from an unlikely source, a debutante, in this beautifully told story by Author Anna Bennett. She has written the most beautiful, hot and very sensual love scenes I've ever had the pleasure to read. This is a must read if you like your romance with lots of heat, and a little sex, but not overly much.
I received an ARC from St. Martin's Press via
Brittany
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: historicals, uno-2020
I received this from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This is book 3 in the Debutante Diaries series. This was a pretty good addition to the series. We have Reese the tormented Earl who finds he needs Sophie to soothe his nightmares. Sophia is looking for a location to have her meetings. a chance meeting finds romance growing. I did enjoy the story a great deal.
Amy
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved Reese, the soldier who feels guilty he survived the war, and Sophie the kind spinster who always thinks of others first. The part with Mary and Charles was weird. I don’t think anyone would agree with that! Overall, I enjoyed this series very much. I received an ARC from NetGalley for my honest review.

Stephanie
Niki
Sep 04, 2019
Caroline
Sep 07, 2019
Anna Bennett started swiping romances from her mom’s bookshelf as a teenager and decided historicals (with their balls, dukes, and gowns) were the best. So, when she had the chance to spend a semester in London she packed her bags—and promptly fell in love with the city, its history, and its pubs. She dreamed of writing romance, but somehow ended up a software analyst instead.

Fortunately, a few

Debutante Diaries (3 books)
  • First Earl I See Tonight (Debutante Diaries, #1)
  • The Duke Is But a Dream (Debutante Diaries, #2)