Start by marking “The Truth About Cats & Dogs (Men of Courage #4; Fear Familiar, #18)” as Want to Read:
The Truth About Cats & Dogs (Men of Courage #4; Fear Familiar, #18)

The Truth About Cats & Dogs (Men of Courage #4)

3.82  ·  Rating details ·  387 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
Tailspin by Lori Foster
Sadie Harte's Chihuahua is head over heels for the Chihuahua next door. It's impossible for Sadie and neighbor Buck Bosworth to keep them apart. And soon Sadie and Buck are finding it impossible to stay away from each other, too. Clever Chihuahua!

Second Hand Sam by Kristine Rolofson
Three homeless dogs, an old van, a six-hundred-mile rescue mission. W
Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Published August 1st 2004 by Harlequin Books

To ask other readers questions about The Truth About Cats & Dogs, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Truth About Cats & Dogs

Dina
Ive only read 'Tailspin', Lori Fosters story. It was quick and entertaining, and thats about it. ...more
Ellie
Jun 01, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shorty, pets
I just read Lori Foster's Tailspin. You know, I love Lori Foster. I like-a the romance, as my bookshelves will tell anyone who look, but I also love the characters in Foster's books. I don't "like" all of them as people, but I really feel like, in many cases, they are like real people. Even the shallow folk are complex characters.

What a perfect afternoon I just had. I just came back from seeing my thesis adviser and had a massive headache. So I sat down with this Foster story, a big glass of ice
Al
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Delightful stories/novellas. I especially liked Familiar the black cat detective.
Sierra
Jan 04, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Lori Foster's Tailspin was a cute read. I enjoyed it, especially the two Chihuahuas. Very likeable characters. It is the best story of the anthology.
Kristine Rolofson's Secondhand Sam was an okay read. I think it would have made a better single title book with fully fleshed out characters but it was...okay.
Caroline Burnes' Familiar Pursuit was awful and ridiculous. It brought the whole anthology down and is the reason I gave it 2 stars instead of 3.
All in all the anthology was okay. Not any bett
Stephanie
Tailspin by Lori Foster: 2 1/2 Stars. Ridiculous like all the others in this series but still a fun novella if a little sappy and preachy.

Secondhand Sam by Kristine Rolofson: 3 Stars. I was actually surprised at how much I liked this one.

Familiar Pursuit: Didn't read. Opening pages didn't interest me to go any farther.
Dark-Draco
Aug 06, 2013 rated it did not like it
Shelves: gave-up-reading
Sorry - I gave this a good go, but just couldn't get into it. When the first female lead was described as a tough, spinster like animal lover, then ran squealing round her garden because her dog had caught a bug, I decided that I really couldn't care less what happened to her!! Not really my cup of tea at all.
Angie
Dec 02, 2010 rated it really liked it
Liked stories by Foster and Rolofson.
Rylie
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
The story by Lori Foster was awesome like her books all are. Secondhand Sam by Kristine Rolofson was okay. Didn't even finish Familiar Pursuit by Caroline Burnes. Not my cup of tea ig.
Trixie
Nov 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
The funniest story I have ever read from Lori!
L
May 26, 2013 rated it really liked it
Loved Buck and of course the cute little puppies!
  • Heat Wave: Rex on the Beach/Getting Into Trouble/Shaken and Stirred
  • Christmas Weddings: His Christmas Eve Proposal / Snowbound Bride / Their Christmas Vows
  • Racing Hearts: A Calculated Risk\An Outside Chance\This Time Around (NASCAR Library Collection)
  • A NASCAR Holiday 2: Miracle Season/Season of Dreams/Taking Control/The Natural
  • Under His Skin
  • All Through The Night (Brava Girlfriends #1)
  • To All A Good Night
  • British Bad Boys
  • Viva Las Bad Boys!
  • Stroke of Midnight
  • Heating Up The Holidays
  • Teaming Up (Harlequin NASCAR, #26)
  • Bayou Bad Boys
  • Men On Fire
  • Sheiks of Summer
  • Blazing Bedtime Stories (Once Upon A Bite / My, What A Big...You Have! / Sexily Ever After) (Harlequin Blaze #447)
  • I Shaved My Legs For This?!
  • Kiss Me Again (Brava Girlfriends #1)

Lori hosts a very special annual “Reader & Author” event in West Chester, Ohio. Proceeds fro
More about Lori Foster...

Men of Courage (5 books)
  • Trapped (Men of Courage, #1)
  • Riley (Men of Courage, #2)
  • Uncovered (Men of Courage, #3; PI & Men to the Rescue, #6)
  • Tailspin (Men of Courage, #4)
  • An Honorable Man (Men of Courage, #5)