Start by marking “Epic (Him, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Epic (Him, #2.5)

Epic

(Him #2.5)

They're back! Epic is a novella about your favorite hockey duo!
Jamie and Wes are having a blast living and working in Toronto. Until a scout for another team swoops in to make one of them an offer that might complicate the life they've built together.

Previously published in Christmas in the City
Published February 11th 2020 by Tuxbury Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Epic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Epic

Start your review of Epic (Him, #2.5)
Shile
All for the love of Wes and Jamie.. 😍 They get all the stars. ✨

The audiobook is epic. 🤩
Bev
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Too short but oh so sweet. Love these two so hard
Diana
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, audiobook
Loved it! The audiobook was amazing. JM could read the phone book (remember them), and I would turn into a puddle of goo.

My only complaint is that it's too short, and now I want more!
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Adorable But Need More*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

I need more. I need a full length novel. This short one is not enough of my Jamie and Wes. Seriously. As I didn't read Jess and Blake's book, I didn't get to see my boys get married, so I had actually kinda hoped that the authors would've put it in here as a bonus. That way, it'll also be longer and I'd get more of the men. I do hope sometime in the future we get another book of them where they perhaps... get kids?..... That is wanted, btw, in case the
Snjez
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-reads, audiobooks
Listened to the audiobook this time around and it was just as wonderful. Love reading about those two and this story was just perfect.

I originally read and reviewed this novella as a part of Christmas in the City, but I waited for it to come out as a standalone to leave the rating.
Exina
Feb 18, 2020 rated it liked it
Too short (it can't be 78 pages, I was done with it too quickly) and no sex.
3 stars for now. Review later. Maybe.
Sarina Bowen
Feb 25, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: hockey, gay-romance
There's a double-signed copy up for grabs in my Facebook reader group! To enter, click here.
Wil Loves Books!
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: on-kindle, audiobook, 2020
Life is good.
No, its epic.

Freaking EPIC!!!

So aptly titled ❤ I love Sarina and Elle, I think theyre seriously the Dream Team and they should keep writing together cause its seriously EPIC. I have a soft spot for Wesmie since I read an ARC of Him back in 2015. That book is in my all time Top 10, so I can seriously read about Wes and Jamie all day every day and I wouldnt get tired, like ever. You know what else is epic? The audiobook!!! Zachary Webber aka Jacob Morgan and Teddy Hamilton reprise
Nicola
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was ok
Originally read this in the free Christmas in the City anthology because love me a bit of Wesmie (and Blake). However I wouldnt exactly term this epic, more unmemorable and if Id paid 99p for just over 40 pages according to Amazon, it may have even been 1 star instead of my generous 2. ...more
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4 Stars***

Yep, these two will always make my heart pitter-patter.

Image result for in love gif

I love how supportive they are of each other, how unconditional their love is....how their competitive spirit never dies and they truly have fun.

Basically, I love how they embody the true meaning of best friends in love.

Possible career changes may be coming, but one thing that doesn't change is that these two are ride or die.

This was a heartwarming quick read that was a big fat cherry on top of an amazing sundae that is the
Andrea Fleury
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There loved was EPIC

Him Us and now major Epic. What a great way to end there story. And they both got just what they wanted. Each other
Denise H.
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Our guys, Jaime and Wes, still hot on the ice, and off of it !

Our guys, are still hot, on and off of the ice !
Super short story of our continued M/M romance for Hockey players, Wes and Jaime, a married couple. We see how happy they still are and what happens with Jaimes job promotion.
Another awesome book in the marvelous series.
Enjoy !

=====
BWT (Belen)
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love being back with Wes and Jamie! ❤

I love these characters and was a little worried Bowen and Kennedy would mess with the HEA we finally got from 'Us', but luckily nope! This is a sweet, heartwarming, short that is sure to melt your heart if you love these characters as much as I do. Getting the audio at the same time was a cherry on top. Would recommend both book and audio 💯 as long as you've read 'Him' and 'Us' first.
Halle Reads
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Ryan Wesley, I love Jamie Canning and I love WESMIE. Oh gosh I loved it so much. These boys have my whole heart and this was just so cute and full of love but way way to short. I could read about wesmie forever and never get sick of them. Also Blake Riley made a cameo and I love him so this to me was perfect.

Read as part of the novella collection 'christmas in the city'
Charee ♡
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 its epic stars

I cant get enough of these two!! I finished the whole series in one sitting because I just wanted to read more Jamie and Wes. ❤
Heroesinbooks
5 Wesmie Stars

This novella is perfect. Jamie and Wes have been together for three years and all is going well. But life could potentially change dramatically for one of them.
This is hilariously funny , sexy and so enjoyable.
You need to have read HIM and US in order before reading this book.
HEA? Yes
Cheating? No
One of the very best novella's I've ever read? Hell yeah.
Gabi
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ohmygod Blake! Fuck off! 😂
I've been waiting for this moment to happen forever. I couldnt stop smiling. 😄
Great Wesmie story.
Annery
I needed this

I read this over Christmas as it was included in a Xmas anthology (who knows why), but once it came out on it's own I snapped up the paperback, the ebook, and the AB. It's Wesmie! I regret nothing.

It was an absolute joy to visit with these two, see Jamie dealing with adult decisions, and Wes be so unconditional in his support just warmed my coal black heart. Jacob Morgan and Teddy Hamilton once again deliver in spades. Thank you to Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy for this little gem.
Vanessa
I will never get enough of these boys. Great read. =) Love this whole world and all the supporting characters in it. Hope it's not the last we see of them.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

WESMIE & BLAKEY!!! ♥

What more can I say ... this story was EPiC!
An adorable little encore for all fans of HiM and US!

Now available for the first time as Paperback and ebook on all retailers!
Previously published in the holiday anthology:
Christmas in the City

description
💜 💜

Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog
I love Wesmie so much. I love their love. Wesmie <3
Elsbeth
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love me some Wesmie!!! Could forever read about this couple. And Blake is a riot!!
W.
Audiobook reviewed on 03/12/20
Ebook reviewed on 11/30/2019

Team #Wesmie Forever

EPIC it's what I call Teddy Hamilton and Jacob Morgan portrayal of my favorite Sports Romance, Hockey Players, Book Heroes, the very hot and sexy duo of Jamie Canning and Ryan Wesley aka Wesmie .

EPIC is the perfect word for this exciting glimpse , into what have been going on , with the lives of gorgeous and yummy , Jamie Canning and Ryan Wesley since we last saw them , in their , must-read books, HIM/US.

Elle
AussieMum
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: short-story, lgbtq
Perfect little addition to the Wesmie canon. These guys are still living their HEA and having so much fun.
Jane super booklover&#x1f4da;
It really is epic
Kerish [PurpleSkittle | ThePoppedCherry ]
WesMie is one of my two all time favorite couples (my username says it all) ever and everything with them is assured of at least a million stars from me. But this novella even surpassed expectations - I loved everything about it except it's length.
Been waiting for the day that they'll face each other again on ice. 😭
Reviewing my favorites is always the hardest as I just wanna roll and roll around my overflowing feels 😭 To this day, I think I've read this story at least 30 times already, I need
Quinn's Quippy Quotes
I will never get enough Wesmie!

This was just plain adorable. There's a little bit of everyone in here and I love how Jamie is the one in the spotlight this time. It just blows me away how these two are able to slip back into these characters so seamlessly. Especially with Blake. It's like they just wrote his book, that's how fresh the dialogue is. It's not forced or over done, it's just perfect. Perfectly epic :)
Shannon
Honestly, what can you say other than Epic was, well, pretty much epic. I mean, more Jamie and Wes, how could it not be?!? What is not to love about more #Wesmie, delivered by Jacob Morgan and Teddy Hamilton??? Throw in a little Blakey and my heart was all kinds of happy!
Thank you Ms. Bowen and Ms. Kennedy for this gift!
Bati
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well, this short story renew my declaration of undying love for Wesmie. Yesss. Love them to bits! All Purple Skittles Hearts! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Fake It 'til You Make Out (Love & Luck #1)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Without You
  • Blindside Hit (Toronto Wolverines)
  • Tempting Fate: A Love in Eden Short
  • To Have It All
  • Tough Guy (Game Changers, #3)
  • Changing the Rules (Crashing, #3)
  • Giving Chase (Havenwood #1)
  • Above and Beyond (Twist of Fate #4)
  • Final Play (Fake Boyfriend #6)
  • Pretty Perfect (Boys in Makeup, #1)
  • Outside (Death Row Chronicles, #2)
  • Mr. Strauss & Mr. Lowe (Out of Uniform)
  • Ex Meridian (Nothing Special, #7)
  • How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes #1)
sarina bowen
Sarina Bowen is the USA Today bestselling author of 30+ books, including: the True North series, and the Brooklyn Bruisers. She's the co-author of Him/Us and the WAGs series with Elle Kennedy. She's the author of The Ivy Years series, and more!
Are you looking for a friends-to-lovers story or maybe even a secret baby book? You can read a list of Sarina's books broken out by trope and style.
Need