Start by marking “Epic (Him, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Epic (Him, #2.5)

Epic

(Him #2.5)

They're back! Epic is a novella about your favorite hockey duo!
Jamie and Wes are having a blast living and working in Toronto. Until a scout for another team swoops in to make one of them an offer that might complicate the life they've built together.

Previously published in Christmas in the City
Published February 11th 2020 by Tuxbury Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Epic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Epic

Start your review of Epic (Him, #2.5)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, sports

Epic is book #2.5 of the Him series by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy. My Jamie and Wes experience has come to an end. This is the part where I’m shedding a few tears because I don’t want it to be over. I want to say, here, that I am so very glad I read Good Boy after Us and before Epic so I could get everything happening in order. Good Boy includes Wes and Jamie’s wedding and also Blake and Jessie’s story which was fantastic. I loved that in Epic, we even get a little more of Blake and Jess. The
Shile
Re read - March 2021, Still Epic.

*********************************
All for the love of Wes and Jamie.. 😍 They get all the stars. ✨

The audiobook is epic. 🤩
Heather K (dentist in my spare time)
*3.5 stars*

Wanted more, but I loved listening to my favorite guys. These narrators are EVERYTHING.
Snjez
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiobooks, re-reads
Listened to the audiobook this time around and it was just as wonderful. Love reading about those two and this story was just perfect.

I originally read and reviewed this novella as a part of Christmas in the City, but I waited for it to come out as a standalone to leave the rating.

Original review, 12/2019:
I absolutely loved it. Loved reading about Wes and Jamie again. I was so happy about certain little thing that happened here, something I kind of missed in Book 2. This story was the best Chr
Diana
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, audiobook
Loved it! The audiobook was amazing. JM could read the phone book (remember them), and I would turn into a puddle of goo.

My only complaint is that it's too short, and now I want more!
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Adorable But Need More*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

I need more. I need a full length novel. This short one is not enough of my Jamie and Wes. Seriously. As I didn't read Jess and Blake's book, I didn't get to see my boys get married, so I had actually kinda hoped that the authors would've put it in here as a bonus. That way, it'll also be longer and I'd get more of the men. I do hope sometime in the future we get another book of them where they perhaps... get kids?..... That is wanted, btw, in case the aut
* A Reader Obsessed *
4.5 Stars!

Bowen and Kennedy have a way with this hockey universe, and it was pure fun and joy revisiting favorites Wes and Jamie! Established couple updates for the win!

And fucking Blake. His man child shenanigans were just the icing on an already delicious cake!
Bev
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Too short but oh so sweet. Love these two so hard
Saint Monique
4 'EPIC' stars

That was cute and adorable and hot and EPIC!! And also too short but it's Wesmie so, of course, I loved it ❤❤

No, it’s
Type: Novella in Him Series
POV: First Person - Dual
Genre: MM Romance
Rating: 4 Stars!

Age: Wes - 26; Jamie - 26.

I open my mouth to ask what's on his mind, but it doesn't quite work. Because his lips land on mine, and then we're kissing. I'm not an idiot. When the love of your life wants a make-out sesh, you don't toss that aside.

Where's the rest of it?? Where? It's not enough. I want more, so much more. *crying*
It's so amazing how
Meags
4.5 Stars

It was great to revisit Wes and Jamie, all happy, thriving, and as in love as ever, even after all these years!

I honestly don’t think I could ever tire of reading about these sweet, loyal, hockey loving husbands—they’re the embodiment of what all great friends-to-lovers book couples should be.

This short little treat reminded me why ‘Wesmie’ was/still are one of my favourite couples in M/M romance, ever.
Exina
Too short (it can't be 78 pages, I was done with it too quickly) and no sex.
3 stars for now. Review later. Maybe.
Sarina Bowen
Feb 25, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: hockey, gay-romance
There's a double-signed copy up for grabs in my Facebook reader group! To enter, click here. ...more
Wil Loves Books!
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, audiobook, on-kindle
No, it’s epic.

Freaking EPIC!!!

So aptly titled ❤️ I love Sarina and Elle, I think they’re seriously the Dream Team and they should keep writing together cause it’s seriously EPIC. I have a soft spot for Wesmie since I read an ARC of Him back in 2015. That book is in my all time Top 10, so I can seriously read about Wes and Jamie all day every day and I wouldn’t get tired, like ever. You know what else is epic? The audiobook!!! Zachary Webber aka Jacob Morgan and Teddy Hamilton re
Nicola
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was ok
Originally read this in the free Christmas in the City anthology because love me a bit of Wesmie (and Blake). However I wouldn’t exactly term this epic, more unmemorable and if I’d paid 99p for just over 40 pages according to Amazon, it may have even been 1 star instead of my generous 2. ...more
BWT
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love being back with Wes and Jamie! ❤️

I love these characters and was a little worried Bowen and Kennedy would mess with the HEA we finally got from 'Us', but luckily nope! This is a sweet, heartwarming, short that is sure to melt your heart if you love these characters as much as I do. Getting the audio at the same time was a cherry on top. Would recommend both book and audio 💯 as long as you've read 'Him' and 'Us' first.
Andrea Fleury
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There loved was EPIC

Him Us and now major Epic. What a great way to end there story. And they both got just what they wanted. Each other
Cadiva
Dec 22, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Utterly brilliant catch up with Wesmie

Him and Us were two of the first MM genre books I ever read and Wes and Jamie have had a special place in my heart ever since.

This was an absolutely delightful peek into life with the ice hockey star couple a few years down the line and I loved it.
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4 Stars***

Yep, these two will always make my heart pitter-patter.

Image result for in love gif

I love how supportive they are of each other, how unconditional their love is....how their competitive spirit never dies and they truly have fun.

Basically, I love how they embody the true meaning of best friends in love.

Possible career changes may be coming, but one thing that doesn't change is that these two are ride or die.

This was a heartwarming quick read that was a big fat cherry on top of an amazing sundae that is the
moonlight ☾
5 stars

I can’t get enough of these two!! I finished the whole series in one sitting because I just wanted to read more Jamie and Wes. ❤️
Halle Reads
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Ryan Wesley, I love Jamie Canning and I love WESMIE. Oh gosh I loved it so much. These boys have my whole heart and this was just so cute and full of love but way way to short. I could read about wesmie forever and never get sick of them. Also Blake Riley made a cameo and I love him so this to me was perfect.

Read as part of the novella collection 'christmas in the city'
Denise H.
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Our guys, Jaime and Wes, still hot on the ice, and off of it !

Our guys, are still hot, on and off of the ice !
Super short story of our continued M/M romance for Hockey players, Wes and Jaime, a married couple. We see how happy they still are and what happens with Jaime’s job promotion.
Another awesome book in the marvelous series.
Enjoy !

=====
Elisa Glendenning
Wish this was longer but still perfect!!!
Heroesinbooks
5 Wesmie Stars

This novella is perfect. Jamie and Wes have been together for three years and all is going well. But life could potentially change dramatically for one of them.
This is hilariously funny , sexy and so enjoyable.
You need to have read HIM and US in order before reading this book.
HEA? Yes
Cheating? No
One of the very best novella's I've ever read? Hell yeah.
Joshita ❤
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
No, it’s epic.

THIS was the cutest, adorable-est, funniest short story ever!!!!!!!
WESMIE da best!

If you haven't read this, READ IT RIGHT NOW! I honestly don't know how the authors packed so much in this short novella...but they somehow made it PER-FECT!
Christy
My favorite Hockey Duo -- Wes & Jamie! Sweet little novella that I really enjoyed...wish it was longer though! Can Teddy Hamilton and Jacob Morgan just narrate everything??! They are just amazing.
Irene Sim
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I didn't think I needed this book, I thought I've left things in good terms with the guys and I was content with the end of their story, after all I've had a lot of glimpses in their lives with the WAGs series. But I'm really glad I got this book because I had so much fun reading it.
The whole gang made an appearance and the LOL moments were more than enough. Wes and Jamie make an amazing couple, the fire still burns strong between them and they communicate honestly and with much love and respect
Sahitya
Wes and Jaime are one of my all time favorite couples and frankly, their story is what made me fall in love with sports romances as a genre as well as the best friends to lovers trope. So, any new Wesmie content is awesome and I could never get tired of it.

This one is too unfortunately too short, but that’s because I would love another full book of their shenanigans. However, it was absolutely lovely and it’s nice to see them succeeding in their professional lives while being so happy together.
Anne Boleyn's Ghost
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
We first met Wes and Jamie in Him. Another first? Him served as my introduction to m/m romance. And I l-o-v-e-d it. I also l-o-v-ed the sequel, Us, because I’m a sucker for some angst. I haven’t re-read, at least recently, either story because I don’t know if I would still enjoy them as much. I probably would, but little is certain lately and I don't know if I could take the disappointment.

But having read this continuation of Wes and Jamie’s story, I'm certain that I still love the characters an
Play Book Tag: Epic by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy - 4 stars 1 10 Apr 07, 2020 08:38PM

• Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey, #1)
  • Face Offs & Cheap Shots (CU Hockey, #2)
  • Hello Forever (Hello Goodbye, #2)
  • Goodbye Paradise (Hello Goodbye, #1)
  • Goal Lines & First Times (CU Hockey, #3)
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • Need for Speed (The Elite, #2)
  • Heated Rivalry (Game Changers, #2)
  • Want Me (Extracurricular Activities, #1)
  • Final Play (Fake Boyfriend, #6)
  • Pop Star (Famous, #1)
  • Try Me (Extracurricular Activities #2)
  • Fake Out (Fake Boyfriend, #1)
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • My Dinner with Hayden: A Heated Rivalry Short Story (Game Changers, #2.5)
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Without You
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
sarina bowen
Sarina Bowen is the sixteen-time USA Today bestselling author of three dozen books, including: the True North series, and the Brooklyn Bruisers. She's the co-author of Him/Us and the WAGs series with Elle Kennedy. She's the author of The Ivy Years series, and more!
Are you looking for a friends-to-lovers story or maybe even a secret baby book? You can read a list of Sarina's books broken out by

Him (2 books)