Start by marking “Friction, Summer 2019 (Friction #14)” as Want to Read:
Friction, Summer 2019 (Friction #14)

Friction, Summer 2019 (Friction #14)

0.00  ·  Rating details ·  0 ratings  ·  1 review
The Survival Issue, featuring poetry by David Bowles and Rachel Mennies; short stories from A.C. Koch, Jason Villemez, Ami Hendrickson, and Lara Ehrlich; creative nonfiction by Tatiana Scholte-Bonne, Jacqueline Doyle, and Jeremy Klemin; a flash fiction from Jennifer Fliss; and features with Lev Grossman, Alix E. Harrow, and Kundiman
Published 2019 by Brink Literacy Project

To ask other readers questions about Friction, Summer 2019, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Friction, Summer 2019

·  0 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Friction, Summer 2019 (Friction #14)
karen
fulfilling book riot's 2020 read harder challenge task #23: Read an edition of a literary magazine (digital or physical)

incidentally, i have been curating book lists for f(r)iction's online outpost, and for this issue—The Survival Issue—i made the following list: Live Through This.

and for The Comeback Issue, i made this list: When Life Gives You Lemons, Come Back from the Dead.

********************************************

Mike
Feb 12, 2020
Joanne
Feb 19, 2020
At F(r)iction, we embrace the new, the weird, and the unconventional.

We believe that great publishing should push the boundaries of literary convention and advocate for emerging voices. Whether it’s traditional literary fiction or genre-bending sci-fi, fantasy, and horror, we look for stories, poetry, and nonfiction that move us to think in new ways and challenge our assumptions about the world.