Start by marking “The Universe Always Has a Plan: The 10 Golden Rules of Letting Go” as Want to Read:
The Universe Always Has a Plan: The 10 Golden Rules of Letting Go

The Universe Always Has a Plan: The 10 Golden Rules of Letting Go

Gifted spiritual teacher and intuitive Matt Kahn guides readers on their spiritual path with 10 Golden Rules to help unlock emotional freedom.Gifted spiritual teacher and intuitive Matt Kahn guides readers on their spiritual path with 10 Golden Rules to help unlock emotional freedom.

Do you feel an insatiable drive to fulfill a mission greater than yourself? To be reacquain
Published March 24th 2020 by Hay House

To ask other readers questions about The Universe Always Has a Plan, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Universe Always Has a Plan

Start your review of The Universe Always Has a Plan: The 10 Golden Rules of Letting Go
Freshair3
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a book I can comfortably give to my mother. Matt has simplified his teachings into practical and common-sense steps that lead to a greater sense of harmony and love for oneself, others, and the world at large. The 10 Golden Rules are both simple but deep concepts and Matt has sprinklings of real-life experiences that draw you in and illustrate how they work to effect change in your life. The book is lovely and filled with a transmission of calming, heart centered energy. I believe those ...more
Neelam Babul
May 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved this book. It’s a quick read and contains a lot of good thought-provoking information. Matt Kahn presents ten (10) ways we can use to lead a life of purpose and let go such as believing that the universe has a plan, anyone who blames is angry and everything is just as is it is supposed to be.

There is so much wisdom in the pages of this book and I would recommend this book to everyone. It offers a life changing perspective.
Jonathan
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Matt, new perspectives and in particular the Myth Busting is very relieving! Beautiful perspective, and thank you for sharing!
F
Apr 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I will read this again, very uplifting and definitely left me with a sense of calm.
Paula Grover
May 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thought that this was an excellent book. It was insightful, concise and easy to read. It challenges spiritual truisms, yet it does so in a gentle manner. It moves through ten steps in letting go of the ego trap and trusting the Universe (or God) to unfold in a person's life, all without vilifying the ego. I found that just reading the words helped something within me to shift. It also gives the mind a change of perspective, and in so doing I felt that it rose above the average "how to" spiritu ...more
Carmen Barreto
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read this book NOW

I absolute loved this book. It’s a quick read which is very misleading because it contains a lot of good thought provoking information. I found myself purposely reading only 1 chapter a day so that I could fully integrate what I learned into my life. If you want to change your life read this book NOW.
Frederick W.
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Powerful

Matt never disappoints and this book is another example. Leading me skillfully through his 10 steps of awareness lifted my understanding and emotions out of darkness and emotional distress right back to loving light! Thank You for a beautifully written guide. A must read for everyone!
Jeni
Oct 22, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Not my thing. Lots of word salad writing with zero data (only good feelings) to back it up. Also the author wants me to buy his other books.

One good thought, though still poorly written: "At our core, we are all such sensitive, heart-centered beings that the thought that anyone who blames us is unhappy can kind of feel like a form of blame unto itself. Such an acceptance is not actually a judgement--it's an awareness."

One sentence that made me think the author wanted me to join a death cult: "Wh
Taylor Vandevoir
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: spiritual
This book met me at a perfect moment in time, exactly when I needed it, Matt Khan is a brilliant mind and simplified but expanded on 10 guidelines to carry yourself by. These rules are helping society grow to reach our highest potential in this lifetime. To live a love leading life and teaching us how to grow from places of hurt, replacing anger with creativity. Understanding that everything had to happen in order for you to be you today and knowing that the universe really always does have a pl ...more
Tiffany
Oct 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Profound information presented in an easily accessible way. I’m walking away with some nuggets of new concepts and some practical tools to navigate human life. “It’s okay to dislike” chapter blew my mind. Another impactful one for me was around other people blaming me and how I might look at that differently.
Shavawn Berry
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love yourself

I am a fan of Matt's work and books. I loved, Whatever Arises, Love That. This book was a similar experience for me. I found myself laughing at times and tearing up at others. There is solace and wisdom on these pages. The prayers he includes are affirmative and calming. This book is a balm. It's a cool drink of water for the soul. Love yourself enough to read it.
Aynur Aslanova
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
I just loved this book. I totally agree with 9 of 10 Golden Rules, besides one which is it's OK to dislike, but in order to be emotionally free. I think if we just focus on being emotionally free, and trying to find our inner peace, we won't have time to dislike someone or something. Peace should be our utmost purpose in life.
Misao Anderson
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book to have, and read again and again.
If I read this book 10 years ago, I may not find this so powerful. This book appeared in front of me exactly the time I needed to read. Thank you Matt.
Michelle
May 02, 2020 rated it liked it
I listened to this on audible. I feel that there are good elements to this book that I can take away with me like the power of forgiveness and it's okay to dislike. Sometimes the messages were to wishy washy for me but I didn't hate it.
Georgina
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful

Me ha encantado, sobretodo la parte de los Mitos! Tantas personas creyéndolos y sintiéndose culpables por su vibración, etc, etc, léanlo ! Todos !!!!
Madeleine RouRou
Aug 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoy Matt Kahn's teachings immensely. This book was no exception.
Anna
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Will listen again and again!!
Beautiful word from a beautiful soul!
Megan Thoma
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book. Could not put it down, HIGHLY recommend!
Cindy Cox Sherman
Jun 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
I would say a 4.5 on this one. Quick and easy read with excellent ways of looking at life.
Niki Walters
Such a necessary book. I appreciated how short it was, and the layout of the chapters and path of the rules. The most valuable thing was unpacking the spiritual myths that are getting so popular!
Noah
Apr 03, 2020 rated it liked it
3.75

A self help book
MK
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Matt does it again! This little book provides simple yet profound guidance to transcending the everyday things that overwhelm us and becoming the light warriors that reside in each one of us.
Amanda Palmer
Jul 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book - I recommend this for anyone who needs to learn how to love themselves.
Sophia Ciocca
Jul 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Matt Kahn’s teachings always feel deeply soothing to me. Reading a little of this each day felt nourishing to my nervous system. I’d recommend.
Josh
Jul 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Some great points in this book, but did struggle getting through a few areas of the book
Whitney
Jul 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
His golden rules have given me a whole new perspective on life and are teachings I will take with me for the rest of my life! I will continue to refer back this book!
Meghan Sisko
Arlet Alvarez
Jul 02, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• My Dark Vanessa
  • A Good Girl's Guide to Murder (A Good Girl's Guide to Murder, #1)
  • Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
  • Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World
  • Letters to a Young Poet
  • Autobiography of a Yogi
  • Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2)
  • Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)
  • Safe Haven
  • Vision in White (Bride Quartet, #1)
  • In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto
  • The Power of Vulnerability: Teachings of Authenticity, Connections and Courage
  • The Boy from the Woods
  • Life's Companion: Journal Writing as a Spiritual Practice
  • The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
  • The Keeper of Lost Causes (Department Q, #1)
  • The Absent One (Department Q, #2)
  • Infinite Potential: The Greatest Works of Neville Goddard
Matt Kahn is the author of the best-selling books Everything Is Here To help You and Whatever Arises, Love That. He is a spiritual teacher, and healer who has become a YouTube sensation sharing his helpful and often humorous videos.

His 11 million YouTube channel viewers are finding the support they seek to feel more loved, awakened, and opened to the greatest possibilities in life through the invi

Related Articles

“In order to become a willing participant, you have to know what it means to be an unwilling participant. An unwilling participant is one who is attempting to avoid the gravity of surrender, who is negotiating with life instead of opening to it. In the old spiritual paradigm, it would be seen as a form of contemplation. But in order for true insight to dawn, we must ask how our lives are only changing us for the better with no further negotiations in mind. Within this Golden Rule is the opportunity to discover meditation from a different perspective. Oftentimes, when we try to meditate, we likely find a quiet space, close our eyes, and begin negotiating for more preferable circumstances. Meditation is not negotiation. Meditation is what happens when negotiation dissolves. Negotiating with life is to assume that what’s happening is a mistake. Remember Golden Rule #6, “the Universe always has a plan”? If the Universe always has a plan, then any form of negotiating could only veer you off your highest path. When you are embodying this Golden Rule, you are cultivating the soul’s attribute of stillness. The ego lives to negotiate, but the ego isn’t capable of being still. This is why if your ego is attempting to meditate, it’s likely an internal negotiation with the beauty of empty space.” 0 likes
“My mind is a manifestation of breath. The more aligned with breath I am, the clearer my mind becomes. My body is a manifestation of breath. The more aligned with breath I am, the more vibrant and open my body becomes. My emotions are a manifestation of breath. The more aligned with breath I am, the more harmonious my emotions shall be. My world is a manifestation of breath. The more aligned with breath I am, the more fulfilling my relationships shall be. Every aspect of reality is a manifestation of breath. The more aligned with breath I am, the more real I shall be. Instead of living in the reality of my ego’s fantasy I shall dwell in the reality of my soul’s eternal light, where I can simply abide with my breath as an announcer of well-being, becoming aware that within me as my breath, well-being and perfection are always existing. And to signal to the Universe that in recognizing my breath as evidence of perfection I am ready, willing, and able to receive more perfection. And to receive it with worthiness and joy as a gift for myself and for those who don’t know the worthiness of their own eternal light, allowing my happiness to be a service to all. And so I’m free.” 0 likes