Start by marking “Amplitude (Dimension Space #3)” as Want to Read:
Amplitude (Dimension Space #3)

Amplitude

(Dimension Space #3)

Complete the Dimension Space Trilogy

Angela’s reset bought us a new chance, but with the event set to repeat itself, she and Vaughn must fight separate battles to save their comrades. In Houston, Director Randal McCree races against the clock as he frantically struggles to save a scrabbled together team. The survivors will have to join forces if Angela is to enact her p

Published September 24th 2019 by CANDTOR Press (first published September 15th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Amplitude, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amplitude

Start your review of Amplitude (Dimension Space #3)
Ernie Blanchard
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Mr. Cole is an award winning author and this book certainly did not disappoint. This is the third book in the series; however, I think one could read this book without reading the first two (there is enough recapping in the story). This story has everything one needs, robots, aliens, alien robots and even a love story!! There is even some hard science included. Full disclosure, I was provided an advance copy for the purpose of providing a review. However, I definitely will be purchasing a copy u ...more
Jen
Necks! Taters! Endless caterpillars! And even mice. Or were they rats?

Finally Vaughn and Angela get the chance to set things straight and they even get some help. The way the whole thing gets arranged is pretty engaging - will they or won't they help? Bob was priceless. And the endless string of problems these people encounter is almost disheartening. Still, something in me said they'd be ok in the end and they were, for the most part. There were some interesting theories raised at the end, so
David Taylor
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
With Angela’s successful reset of the timeline, she and Vaughn are now faced with new challenges in trying to stop earth’s destruction by the mechanical invaders. Angela and Vaughn are joined in their quest by the remainder of the ISS crew, a small cadre of NASA astronaut trainees with an eclectic mix of backgrounds and Vaughn’s previous copilot Mark. This installment in the trilogy explains several events from the perspective of other characters who were involved in the initial event that allow ...more
Todd Oliver
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series gets more exciting with each book! Angela and Vaughn managed to reset the timeline going back to the point right before the invasion of the "necks". This time they manage to bring a little more help with them and try to prevent this from ever happening and to save humanity. Can't wait for book 4!

The narration throughout this series has been outstanding! R.C. Bray and Julia Whelan do an amazing job of bringing this story to life!
Cheryl
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series. Now that I've completed the 3rd (but I don't think final) I MUST re-read the whole trio of books over again. I love the characters, the descriptions of the settings, the premise, and especially the ending. Keep 'em coming Dean!

SPOILER: I really like that additional characters have been added. Especially B0b the robot.
Markus A
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dean's third venture into this series does not disappoint. After the frustration the protagonists have endured in Solitude and Multitude, Angela and Vaughan must now try to reverse the damage done by the no-necks. Thrilling read. Also read Sector 64: Ambush series by Dean M Cole - more work by a guy that knows what he's writing about and working it into our imminent future... and past!
Jim
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read it! You won't be disappointed!

Dean Cole's latest novel Amplitude exceeds his already high standard. With the third book in the Dimension Space series, the saga of Angela and Vaughn continues. The reset of the timeline brings new challenges and an expanded cast of characters, including Vaughn's friend Mark, some ISS crewmembers, a number of "ass cans" (astronaut candidates), and BOb, a robot with an attitude, to resist the invasion of the Necks. OK...make that a robot with a real attitude.

Am
James Farmer
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
While this is the third book in the series I feel like it's also the best of the series. Yes the first part is a partial rehash of the end of book 2, but there is more there that wasn't gone into at the end of book 2 and that truly enhances the book.
Like all the previous books the action is non-stop and keeps you guessing as you're reading.
To me the best addition to this book is the addition of new members to get through the crisis and by far the addition is that of BOb, the smart mouthed robot
Dan Wong
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An excellent ending to the first Dimension Space Trilogy!

The story becomes more complex and intricate with the introduction of new characters and more details about the Necks' invasion is revealed. The story and characters developed at a nice pace, and the only disappointing part of the story was the ending. No - I mean literally the ending, as I didn't want the book to end! Fortunately there will be another Dimension Space trilogy, so good times all around!

If you have read the first two books i
Craig Dickson
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amplitude is an awesome ride!

Humanity had its collective butt kicked to extinct in Solitude, we manage to fight back in Multitude, but two people can only do so much.

Amplitude, did not disappoint, Dean has expanded the scale quite dramatically for the final part of the trilogy all my questions are answered, the story arc soars and comes to a really satisfying conclusion. No spoilers from me.

It has love death and robots (as well as easter eggs, grenade launchers and a black ops spec osprey) bu
Mari (Smut Duchess)
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5 - 4.0 ⭐

This wasn't a bad conclusion to the trilogy. It was action packed, almost too action packed for my tastes. I ended up skimming towards the end. One life threatening situation after another is just exhausting and tedious, IMO. There are some new characters introduced to help Angela and Vaughn. I listened to the first 2 books and was a bit disappointed to learn the audio book will be a couple of months behind the ebook.

Although the main plot arc is concluded the story doesn't end. Looks
Chris Hall
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a spectacular journey!

Dean M Cole has created an amazing Multiverse for this series. Full of well realized characters and written at a level that would make a pole vaulter jealous. This blend of scifi and action was a pleasure to read. From beginning to end, you will not stop turning the pages until they are all gone, and then you will want more.
Arthur Stowell
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dean, you have done it again.. Book three had me on the edge of my seat. The way you explain everything I can picture it like I am there! You remind me of Arthur C Clarke and the Rama Books he wrote... Top marks again, a must read on all three books. Hoping a screenwriter takes these and we see movies down the road.. 10 out of 10 Dean...
Adrian Vigg
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Read the third book on the series, hard to put the book down, look forward to the next book,very good read. Great writer have read other books written by Mr Cole. Worth checking out his other stories
Ryan H
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazingly fun ride this series continues to be. This book was simply amazing! I love every single second of this audiobook. I loved that the author will let you end your ride hear however, I know all of us that have continued this far into the series will definitely not and will be moving on to the fourth installment when released. Our main characters were great. The new characters that were introduced were great as well there’s just so much that you love about them and they all fit toge ...more
Josh Levine
Apr 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
To say I enjoyed this story would not do it justice in any sense of the word. Dean, and likewise Bob and Julia in their performance, created a true gem with this release. This was a sequel that was well worth every minute of the wait, although that doesn't mean the wait seemed to go on forever.

The story behind the necks, the taters, BOb, Angela, and of course out favorite Captain ....... Watching the shifts between dimensions take on a path towards the ultimate goal of resetting the timeline wa
J.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jun 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
A solid conclusion to the trilogy. I'll listen to the second trilogy when it comes out. There were some silly things, but nothing that can't be overlooked:

(view spoiler)
Dan Hutchinson
May 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Military SiFi

This trilogy was great from book 1 of the series to the 3! You will find it difficult to put it down. The characters were well thought out and made it a outstanding story to follow. Well worth reading if you enjoy a great page turner. I will definitely read Dean M Cole again!
Rune Andersen
Apr 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this series. Being a hard core science fiction fan...on the apocalyptic side mostly, this series was really enjoyable.
Wonderful characters and I do spot a close connection between BOB and another certain AI from a different series😊
Susan Gaines
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I NEVER read Avi fi, however...

I love all things CERN and when the first book came across my book app I had to go for it. Read all 3! Loved them! Don’t know if I can keep going into the way stories tho...
Jeff Peters
Oct 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
About 200 pages too long.

This was a fine piece of escapist SF. The “quest” pieces were a bit redundant and could have used the services of a good editor. I will, however, read on! Characters were good and dialogue, not awful, but again redundant.
Brad
Mar 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
Awesome!!!!!
Anastasia
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love these books! The author does an excellent job of talking about really high tech stuff without making the reader feel dumb. Can’t wait for the next series!
Adam
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Nice entry for the series.
Kevin Huff
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Woah boy, this one has a friendly robot and a team of kick ass scientists and special-ops going to through the trouble of kicking some Neck ass. Can't wait for the next book.
Don Willits
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

A well thought out story / conclusion to the, looking forward to next trilogy. Found a new favorite author to follow.
Jim
Apr 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This one was more “campy” in spots (Bob’s humor), but still loved it in spite of that.
Lawrence J
May 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Now I need the next one in the series, cannot wait.
Natasha Ellis
May 19, 2020 rated it liked it
I read the previous two books, and didn't enjoy this one as much as the others. I have a review over on my blog: https://www.neellis.com/2020/04/ampli...
 Andy M
Jun 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Goodreads Librari...: Please add to series 3 15 Feb 20, 2020 09:49AM

• Critical Mass (Expeditionary Force, #10)
  • NPC
  • Freefall (Mavericks, #2)
  • Udo the Digger (Worldship, #1)
  • Warriors (Hell Divers #7)
  • Valkyrie (Expeditionary Force Book 9)
  • Terminus (Threshold, #4)
  • Colony (Final Days #2)
  • Not Alone: Fractured Union
  • Make Me King (Mountain Man #5)
  • Heaven's River (Bobiverse #4)
  • Not Alone: Leap of Destiny
  • Escape (Final Days #3)
  • Wayward Galaxy
  • Armageddon (Expeditionary Force Book 8)
  • Occupation (Rise #1)
  • New Eden
Amazon Top 20 and Audible Top 10 Author Dean M. Cole, a retired combat helicopter pilot and airline pilot, has penned multiple award-winning apocalyptic tales. Solitude, book one of Dimension Space, won the 2018 ABR Listeners Choice Award for Best Science Fiction. Previously, IndieReader named Dean's first full-length novel, Ambush: A Military SciFi Thriller, to their Best of 2014 list. His sixth ...more

Dimension Space (3 books)
  • Solitude (Dimension Space #1)
  • Multitude (Dimension Space #2)

News & Interviews