Start by marking “Busy Toddler's Guide to Actual Parenting: From Their First "no" to Their First Day of School (and Everything in Between)” as Want to Read:

You don't need to feel alone in parenting. You don't need to feel like you're failing. And you definitely don't need another parenting book filled with theoretical advice about theoretical children. You need actual parenting help from an actual parent. It's time to feel confident in your parenting.

Susie Allison, creator of the massive online community Busy Toddler, is a b
Published September 22nd 2020 by Innovation Press

To ask other readers questions about Busy Toddler's Guide to Actual Parenting, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Busy Toddler's Guide to Actual Parenting

Start your review of Busy Toddler's Guide to Actual Parenting: From Their First "no" to Their First Day of School (and Everything in Between)
Hannah • So Obsessed With
Sep 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2020
I've been following @BusyToddler on Instagram for a while now and was so excited to find out she had a parenting book coming out that compiled 50+ of her most popular activities into one book. The day I bought it, I sat down to read a few pages and didn't move until I was done. I loved every word! I bought it for the activities and didn't expect to feel so inspired by the advice. It felt like sitting down with a friend who is just a few steps ahead of me on this parenting journey and has such wi ...more
Trisha
Oct 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome book with great advice and activities! Made me laugh a lot too! Definitely recommend!
Jenny
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love her IG account and this book is more of the same. They say there’s ‘no handbook for parenting,’ but she gets pretty damn close with this. I’m gonna make it my baby shower gift from here on out.
Jenna Beverly
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Susie is so down to earth and spot on with her advice. I agree with so much of her parenting wisdom and highly recommend her book! I will definitely be gifting it to new parents!
Jaime
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Susie is brilliant, her perspective is so fresh and so real, and her advice is just a joy to read!
VERA YULIA RACHMAWATY
Best parenting book

Simple and handy. It got everything you need as a parent. Let’s enjoy our kids’s early childhood . I wish Susie published this book earlier! ❤️
Nicole Key
Kendal Paschal
Oct 17, 2020
Megan Rasmussen
Oct 15, 2020

• Winnie-the-Pooh (Winnie-the-Pooh, #1)
  • How to Talk so Little Kids Will Listen: A Survival Guide to Life with Children Ages 2-7
  • Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking
  • Shrill: Notes from a Loud Woman
  • The Signature of All Things
  • Your Name Is a Song
  • No-Drama Discipline: The Whole-Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child's Developing Mind
  • Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
  • The Essential Instant Pot Cookbook: Fresh and Foolproof Recipes for Your Electric Pressure Cooker
  • True Comfort: More Than 100 Cozy Recipes Free of Gluten and Refined Sugar