Start by marking “Black Lies (Guns n' Boys #10)” as Want to Read:
Black Lies (Guns n' Boys #10)

Black Lies

(Guns n' Boys #10)

"That man is not your fairytale ending."

Griffith has spent two of the most amazing years with his boyfriend Mark, who is undoubtedly The One. Mark is everything Griffith could want in a man. Sexy, kind, always there for him, showering him with gifts and anticipating his needs.

Until one wrong turn sends them crashing into Marks past, and suddenly Griff doesnt even know
Published February 20th 2020 by Acerbi & Villani ltd

To ask other readers questions about Black Lies, please sign up.
K.A. Merikan The plan is 11 :)
We have some spin off ideas, but those would be about other characters than our main boys.

Start your review of Black Lies (Guns n' Boys #10)
Judith
4.5

I started reading this series almost five years ago and here we are at book ten.It never gets boring,I look forward to each book with the same enthusiasm every time and have never been disappointed.

I can't remember which book Mark was introduced in and at first I didn't warm to him but if ever a character has grown and matured it's him.Honestly,I can't get enough of him. Deciding to leave his past behind him,for the last two years he's been living a low key-almost blissful life with Griffith.
Dia
4,5 STARS

I loved this one!! The writing was amazing and we get so much action!!! Well it's expected with all the wonderful characters in this series 😉

This is book #10 in Guns n' Boys series by K.A. Merikan. The books must be read in order for a better understanding of the characters and the story.

It's Mark and Griffith's second story. We get the beginning of their story in book #8 A Breath of Innocence. They are together for 2 years new, happy as ever. Everything seems to be perfect. But only
K.A. Merikan
Feb 10, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Black Lies

The long awaited!!! COVER REVEAL <3
GUNS N' BOYS: BLACK LIES (BOOK 10)

Design by the wonderful Natasha Snow :)

You can order the book here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084MGN7GL

BLURB:
"That man is not your fairytale ending."

Until one wrong turn sends them crashing
CC
4.5 ★

For two years, Mark Vincitore and Griffith Elswood have been living blissfully together in London. Savoring their time together, Mark thought he could move forward with Griff until suddenly his past comes calling. Though Mark is loyal to his family, protecting Griff is his priority.

You deserve to be treated like a prince because you changed my whole life. I cant imagine losing you.

Told in dual POV, the sudden shift into Marks violent world scares Griff and makes him question what theyve
~Mindy Lynn~
4 Stars!

I was surprised to get another book starring Mark and Griffith. But now reading it I know that it was needed.

Mark and Griffith have been living their best life for the last two years and things have been easy breezy. Griffith knows he has found the perfect man to be his life partner. Mark shows him all the love and affection he has ever dreamed of having in a partner. He's perfect. Maybe too perfect. Mark's love for Griffith runs deep. He can't fathom his life without this man. He's
Denise H.
The K. A. Merikan team has delivered a gem in all of it's twisted glory!
Book 10 in the saga of Domenico and Seth, their little daughter and
Mark, the young man they have groomed in their world.

Mark has been with his boyfriend,

the talented, beautiful, dancer, Griffith.

Their life in London has been lovely. Now, however, Mark's family's past has threatened him and his Griff. They escape and are on the run. Griff has had to see the violence Mark's life has been.
They argue, but are sticking
Christine
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mafia-romance, mm
haletostilinski
I loved this tenth, and penultimate installment.

This was what I was looking for in the first book between Mark and Griffith (Griffith finding basically the whole truth) and now that I've read this one, it makes sense that the authors waited for a second book for Griffith to find out. The eighth book was them falling in love, and this one was seeing their relationship could survive being put through the wringer.

To say that Griffith doesn't take finding out more about Mark well would be an
Ele
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*4.5 stars*

Loved loved loved! I'm rounding up because the ending was all kinds of amazing. Given that this is Griffin and Mark's book (opposed to Domenico and Seth) I was pleasantly surprised by the constant tension, relationship angst, action and gore in this one.

Runs parallel to the previous book, explaining what was Mark doing while Seth and Domenico were in Singapore hell. Oh Domenico...what an asshole. I love him so much. We get a good glimpse of him in the end.

Please give this series a
Chris
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars ❤ loved thus !!! Mark & Griff certainly came to terms with the reality of Marks past. Loved that Dom & Seth became part of the storyline... cant wait to see how this unfolds ! Loved it ...more
 ♥ Rebecca ♥
I am so sad this series is ending soon! 😭 Its one of my absolute favourites. Although I prefer Seth and Dom by far. I love Mark and Griff is a good co trade for him, their books are just too sweet for my liking. I cant wait for the next book even if it is the last. 😞 ...more
Steph
Feb 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I started reading this series back in 2015 and now were ten books in and its still one of my favourite M/M series ever! Seriously, every single time a book comes out I get so freaking excited because I know its going to be amazing. Dark, sexy, intense and characters that really feel like family now.
It kills me that the next book will be the last one. Im going to miss Dom, Seth and Mark so much. Watching them become a family has been amazing and Ill never forget them.

This book was great! Full
Anna Rita
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
By now, and reluctantly, we are approaching the end of Guns N Boys.

Our protagonists will have to face, once and for all, their sworn enemies, who since the beginning of this adventure have done everything to destroy Dom and Seth, and all those closest to them.

But sometimes we are the enemies of ourselves.

The lies that we tell and that can backfire us at any moment, like the lies that Mark had to tell Griffith to protect the man he loves from a too violent and uncomfortable truth, which with
LiadANNA
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Guns n Boys: black lies was the book I was REALLY waiting for after a cliffhanger at the end of the previous book, Unshaken. What is Black lies about and it was worth waiting for?

Spoilers should be marked but please if you dont like them be careful.

What to do when your beloved person, who seems to be perfect partner turns out to be someone else? Stay with them? Run away? Listen to heart or common sense? One night Griffith finds himself in the situation when he doesnt know who is that person
Moon Flower
Feb 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So, I received this book as an ARC in exchange for my honest review, so I'll just say:

The art of storytelling is....well, an art form. A great author has the ability to transform mere words into a full blown movie that plays out in the privacy of your imagination. Actual storytelling, though, pushes that a step further. Instead of taking a chunk of the character's life and describing it in detail, a storyteller allows you to get to know the character as gradually as you would a stranger you've
KindleCousins
What can I say about this book? It was a Gun n Boys' book. I LOVE this series. I LOVED this book. I loved watching how mature Mark has become. I was so freaking proud of him! If you haven't started this series Do So Now. This series needs to be brought to life. I have one complaint though... I'm extremely concerned, I feel like the series will be ending soon. Unacceptable! OMG. I think I should re read.

5 stars as usual
-Natasha
Ivy
Black lies is book ten in the Guns N Boys series, it cant be read as a standalone.
I loved this book.
Mark is happy and in love. He lives with Griffith the love of his life, and even if he didnt tell him all the truth about his past, Mark really love him. But when his past comes back to him and he heard the two words that he dreads to hear from Domenico Stay put, he didnt have another choice than to show Griff who he iscompletely. How Griffith will deal with it is another matter.
Griffith is crazy
Pat
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m
Once again these girls wrote a magnificent book ...

Mark ,who is trying to hide his past from the love of his life Griffith, who loves Mark with the same passion..
When Mark's past crashes into now all hell breaks out.
Griffith has a lot of deciding to make ... it turns their lives upside down..
Griffith has no idea of Mark's past !
Mark still want to shelter Griffith but can he ?
This book can be read as a stand alone ...
I await these books like a gift from heaven .
The men are all delicious
Angela
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 Stars!!!

I craved to read more about Griffith and Mark. I loved reading A Breath of Innocence and I was expecting a lot from Black Lies and it did not disappoint!

The book was packed with action and had just enough romance so as to not make me feel as if it was inappropriate for what Mark's and Griffith's relationship was going through. Loved what my boys had to go through in order to strengthen their relationship and realise they are it for each other, and also how much Griffith grew as a
Daniela
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
From start to finish, Black Lies was totally an emotional rollercoaster. When I wasn't sobbing for Mark, I was biting my nails with all the action. I couldn't keep my eyes off of it.
As always, these amazing ladies are nailing it with this installment. I'm so looking forward to the next book (and secretly I am not because I don't want to say goodbye to Seth & Dom)
Alexa26
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put this book down. Althought Dom and Seth are my favourite couple of all time, I loved Griff and Mark's love story.

I think I loved this book a little bit more than A breath of innocence because it had more action and I really felt their love in this one.

I can't wait for book 11 but at the same time I don't want to say goodbye to Dom and Seth (and the others). 😢❤
Ayesha Devi Seebarat
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The only complaint I have is that the book is too short for me..I was so wonderful and an amazing that 20 chapters were not enough for me and knowing that series is coming to an end soon I wanted to have more..As usual KA Merikan deserve more than 5 stars..
And the ending Woah...
I look forward the last book..
😍😍😍😍
Sue~Always Reading~
What would you do if you found out your boyfriend of 2 years has been keeping secrets from you? The boyfriend who is the sweetest, most caring man? What if you see him kill 3 people in front of you without flinching? What if you find out he was part of a cartel in the past? And that past has come back not just for him but for you too?

Griffith and Mark have been very happy living in their own little bubble for two years. Griffith cannot believe how lucky he is to have the best boyfriend. Mark
Lauren Hall
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay, dark
Another action-packed, suspenseful story in the Guns and Boys series! These authors are amazing! I loved this story about Mark and Griffith!! It was just a matter of time before Griffith found out the truth about Mark and his family. The story starts out with a fun mood and Griffith is planning a big surprise for Mark and their future. But, in the middle of the woods, Griff's life is changed drastically. He doesn't know what to believe anymore. Once Griff finds out that everything he thought he ...more
Taya
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2-review
Black Lies is sett little bit over two years after A Breath of Innocence which also focuses on Mark and Griff. I didn't immediately start reading this one because I initially didn't need another book focus on Marc and Griff. And after reading this one, I felt that this series is coming to an end. It tied up some of the secondary loose ends to the main event.

We start at a few hours before the last call Mark's makes to Dom at the end of the last book that first signal that ish really has hit the
Josie
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I was pleasantly surprised and then really excited when I realized this book would be another Mark and Griffith book. I honestly didn't expect Mark to get his own story again, but I am so glad that he did. I remember feeling uneasy that Mark never told Griff the whole truth about his past in A Breath of Innocence, but figured since he was out of the game it would be OK. I should've known that K.A. Merikan would not abandon such a beloved character of mine to leave a normal life and as a
Mel Sparks
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Griff and Mark are back again in this 10th installment of Guns N' Boys and two years have passed since we were last updated on the status of their relationship. Things start off innocently enough for these two, Griff is ready to take their relationship to the next level and Mark is content playing the role of the doting boyfriend, however as with most installments of this series, things quickly take a drastic turn into bloodbath territory when they're accosted by gunmen ready to blow a ...more
Lidia
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Damn, some time, I would not like this series so much. Griffith and Mark's story for example. Griff see some very bad things that Mark can do, his past,his lies. After some struggle seem to accept in name of love sake everything. Irrealistic but in the story all work beatifully...in effect , Mark and Griff are very sweet together.
Michaelene
Eh, I'm not feeling this one. Putting it on the back burner for now.
Mark
Feb 27, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • Principles of Spookology (The Spectral Files, #2)
  • Caulky (Four Bears Construction, #1)
  • Saving Rafe (Lords of Discord #2)
  • How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes #1)
  • Wolf in Sheep's Clothing (Big Bad Wolf, #4)
  • The Journey Begins (The Journeyer #1A)
  • An Affair In Paris (Fallen Angel #3.5)
  • Dig Your Grave (Staniel, #2)
  • Full Circle: An Israel and Reggie Novella (Run This Town #2.5)
  • Just a Bit Dirty (Straight Guys, #10)
  • The Dichotomy of Angels
  • Nothing Ever Happens
  • Virgin Flyer
  • Deep Spiral (Criminal Intentions: Season Two #5)
  • Rialto (Unbreakable Bonds, #8)
  • Merry Christmas, Baby (Lucky Harbor, #12.5)
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
(Goodreads profile run by Kat)

K. A. Merikan are a team of writers who try not to suck at adulting, with some success. Always eager to explore the murky waters of the weird and wonderful, K.A. Merikan dont follow fixed formulas and want each of their books to be a surprise for those who choose to hop on for the ride.

K.A. Merikan have a few sweeter M/M romances as well, but they specialize in the

Guns n' Boys (10 books)
  • He Is Poison (Guns n' Boys #1)
  • He Is Mine (Guns n' Boys #2)
  • Homicidal Instinct (Guns n' Boys #3)
  • Swamp Blood (Guns n' Boys #4)
  • Chokehold (Guns n' Boys #5)
  • Bloodbath (Guns n' Boys #6)
  • Gilded Agony (Guns n' Boys, #7)
  • A Breath of Innocence (Guns n' Boys #8)
  • Unshaken (Guns n' Boys #9)