Start by marking “The Answer (Single Dad Support Group, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Answer (Single Dad Support Group, #6)

The Answer

(Single Dad Support Group #6)

When does a Single Dad not have any kids? When he’s a single Daddy.

What eternal bachelor and Wall Street mogul Damien wants more than anything is a boy of his own to cherish, but after years of heartbreak, he’s given up hope. No boy will ever love him as much as they love his wallet.

Until he meets his best friend’s son—a young man almost twenty years his junior.

A boy
Published June 28th 2019 by LoveLight Press

To ask other readers questions about The Answer, please sign up.
Keith Owens Knot joined the group by mistake but ended up liking the guys so much he stayed. He was always sort of the outcast single dad.

Start your review of The Answer (Single Dad Support Group, #6)
Cadiva
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've thoroughly enjoyed every one in this series but I have to say I've been waiting for Knot's book the most and it did not disappoint.

I loved the humour, the emotions, the snark, and the wonderful relationship between Damien and Matthew.

Volcanic heat levels and oddles of family sweetness and friendship have made the Single Dads series an absolute joy imho.
Denise H.
Damien falls for his friend’s son !
This is very entertaining. I had not read any of the series, but I enjoyed this one very much. It stands alone.
Wealthy Alpha Damien

is in a chat group he really doesn’t deserve to be in. They are a sassy, funny, pranksters and a devoted bunch. Damien likes them and they make him welcome. At a destination wedding in Fiji he meets an beautiful Omega,
Matthew, 20, not knowing he is the son

of one of the group.
Matthew and Damien get their sexy times, and keep in
Debra

I was very happy to see all of the single dads back, the relationships, weddings, babies and chats. Knot and Matthew's relationship moved soooo fast. I get insta-love in omegaverse stories so that's not a big issue. My issue with the story was that the hijinks were a bit over the top, and often came off more juvenile than entertaining to me, taking over a lot of the story that I would have liked to have gone to developing the actual relationship between Knot and Matthew.

There is light
Lori
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
As sad as I am that the series is over, I am glad that Knot got his book and HEA. The only surprising thing is who it was with. My only complaint was the insta-love factor of the book but it honestly didn't dampen my enjoyment of it.

Piper Scott has a wicked sense of humor and I would definitely love to pick her brains. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.
~nikki the recovering book addict

I’m quite disappointed with this series...it’s definitely not as good as the original series (this is a spinoff series) and while this one started off good, it dropped off sharply at around the 50% mark (I didn’t quite check where I was) and never recovered for me. I get standing for yourself and your loved ones but raising a hand to your parent who never once abused you in your entire life? Sorry, I find that an excessive overreaction 😤

Also, it felt a bit like false advertising to me.
Mimi
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Awesome Placenta stars

This was the perfect ending to great series. Knot had me in stitches. His humor was so intoxicating, I couldn't stop laughing.

The chemistry between Damien and Matthew was sexy as hell. The love that Piper weaved with her words to make it come to life was wonderful. I truly hate that this is the last book. WE NEED THE WEDDING AND THE GLITTER WAR OF A LIFETIME!! After that I'm golden.
Lelyana's Reviews
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Knot has always been my favorite, I wasn't wrong when I chose him as my favorite single dad. Or Daddy....or whatever :))

...full review soon!
Kelly
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Arc provided courtesy of LesCourt

All reviews are voluntary and my honest opinion.

The final chapter of an excellent series. The glitter war to end all wars. When Damien runs into his arch enemy's son during their friend's wedding in Fiji, he doesn't initially realize who the boy is, and finds himself in chanted.

Matthew is a sweet and innocent victim of the glitter war, which ultimately leads to the two men hooking up in a pile of way, way, way too much glitter and confetti Don't ask me about the
Emily Seelye
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, bdsm, m-m, daddy-kink, age-gap
In this, the series’ finale, Knot finally finds love. Knot is a Daddy looking for a boy, not a baby. When he meets Matthew, he ends up with both.

Matthew, a single father himself, isn’t looking for a daddy, but when he meets his father’s friend, it’s lust at first sight, and when they get to know each other all bets are off.

I enjoyed this. The men meet in Fiji, but live in different states, so they get to know each other through text and occasional phone calls. I also like that when they do meet
Daphne
Jun 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019-books
Sweet end to the series. Unfortunately, the “quirk, banter, hijinks” thing went too far for me. This was reminiscent of Dex in his later books - if a little is funny, a lot is annoying. This went way past that.
haletostilinski
I enjoyed this last and final book in the series. I felt the chemistry between Matthew and Damien and loved their scenes together, and the conflict was well done and everything.

I do think at times, mainly near the end, it was just too easy and Matthew and Damien barely had any conflict once they got past having to tell Gwynn, Matthew's dad about them. And there were legitimate things they had to do deal with, but it all went a little too smoothly to feel all that realistic.
(I also got annoyed o
Jess A Jaye
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
The Single Dad Support Group series ended how it began - fabulous! Loved every single one of the books in this series and all the MCs. And finally finally we get Knot's story. It was so worth the wait.
Knot is a workaholic who has let his work take over his life. But he wants a boy all of his own. That want has gotten stronger after seeing his friends in the SDSG all find love.
At the wedding of his friend is not where Knot expects to meet the person who could be his boy, especially when the boy
Kendra T
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Yikes! Talk about falling for someone you aren't expecting to! Matthew goes on vacation with his father and his husband. While there, he meets this guy who takes his breath away. Of course, it just so happens to be one of his dad's good friends from the Dad group. Both Matthew and Damien feel like they shouldn't get involved, but they can't stay away from each other and eventually decide that they shouldn't stay away. There are funny moments (especially when the gang gets to chatting), lots of a ...more
P Leslie
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, arc-review, bdsm
*I voluntarily read this book. All opinions stated are solely my own and no one else's*

Damien was confident, funny and sexy whereas, Mathew was insecure and questioned his true worth. Their first meeting was full of heat, desire and hunger. These two guys were hot between the sheets, as their need burned fiercely.

Damien was like a headless chicken, running himself into the ground yet Mathew became his anchor, sanity and breath of fresh air.

Mathew came along way after meeting Damien.
Jenn (not Lily)
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ku
Matthew and Knot are perfect for each other, but we all knew they would be, right? The wedding in
Fiji was fantastic to start off this last book of the series, and everything just got more hilarious and hotter and glittery from there. (I know, I'm still shocked there could be more glitter than what was seen in Fiji, but it happened in all the best of ways!) I wish there had been a little more time with Knot's family, but I understand that the Single Dads are the purpose behind the books, so I gu
Keith Owens
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So sad it’s the last book of the series!

This series of books, although can stand alone, have shown me how a group of strangers can become the best of friends and share the love like a family. It also exemplifies how love can change a person from a workaholic to a loving man and father. The sex was hot, but with the love aspect added, made it beautiful...and hot! A wonderful read to a close of wa great series. Thanks Piper, for making my heart tingle and feel alive.
Kaila
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As sad as i am for this to end this was perfect...it was sweet and fun
.i laughed so many times.. The chats were everything and seeing them together playing like boys was just so much fun. Even the issues were wonderfully written and made me smile even when sad. I also love love love that matthew got his hea and we finally learn more about our beloved knot. Wonderful
Mikki James - Peters
Jul 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Damien has great friends, a lucrative career so what else could he possibly need? For years Damien has played the hook-up game; but now with all of his friends settling down he's thinking there may be a boy out there just for him. Matthew is struggling. He is a single, Omega father raising his young daughter and is in the process of enrolling back into college. Taking pity on him, his father invites him to Fiji to celebrate his friend's wedding. There Matthew and Damien cross paths - both not re ...more
Amy
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Glittertastc!

I love the guys of the Single Dads Support Group. These guys are all funny and loving and just a great bunch of guys to be around/read about. And the dad chats are still some of the best parts of the book. A good way to end a series! Highly recommend them all. And go check out the audiobooks as well! At this point they are not all out on audio but I highly recommend them too.
Katy Dann
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant

I did not think this series could be better and to be honest was looking forward to Knots story and was not disappointed. I have never laughed so much read a book before. I absolutely love Knot he is definitely my favourite character of the series. I am so glad he found his happeniess and finally became a real daddy.
Alexis Woods
Apr 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Knot's turn

Knot meets his perfect boy, unfortunately its Matthew, a SDSG son.

KU, book in series, age gap, family man, mpreg, Daddy kink
Julie Taylor
Apr 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great

I’ve always loved Single Dad Support Group and this is great. I’m glad that Matthew and Damien got together . The glitter bombs are funny too. A highly recommended series
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews

Damn! Piper Scott's The Answer is more than I could have ever expected. An amazing addition to the Single Dad Support Group series, this book is everything I could have ever asked for with Knot's second chance at love.

I absolutely love this story, as it's fun, sweet, tender, and steamy. It has a wonderful age gap and sensational Daddy dynamics between a young man and his father's best friend. If that doesn't peak your interest, what more do you want?

Damien is as fantastic as always. I love the w
Emma Brown
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The chemistry in this book is palpable. Damien loves his paybacks and Jayne is the glitter king in this book. Damien has such a soft care free side which he has to keep hidden when at work. Matthew has grown up quickly, and just wants someone to cherish and love him. The attraction and chemistry is palpable. As for getting to see all the other former Single Dad's its great. The payback Damien loves was great to read. Jayne is the glitter king in this book. ...more
Sarita Chapdelaine
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is an amazing conclusion to a wonderful series and I am so sad that this is the end of the Single Dad Support Group. I have loved all of the books in this series but The Answer is definitely my favorite as we get to see how all of the couples have settled into their lives as well as finally learning more about Damien (Knot). He has intrigued me from the very first story and I love that he finds happiness with Gwynn’s son Matthew. They are perfect for each other and have a strong and immedia ...more
Snorf
Jun 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Daddy kink is really, really not my thing. But but I've been waiting for Knots story for forever. Since the second book, when he became a voice of reason among dumbasses. And I can't say he disappointed here. I loved Damien. He was everything I ever hoped for from his character. Funny, outgoing, a little off his rocker. The whole intro was a little depressing but he was so upbeat despite it. You could just see how hollow his job left him while the whole time his words say the opposite. I loved i ...more
iam
Aug 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Good finish to the series that ties in well with the feel of the first three book rather than the last two.

Content warnings include: a/b/o setting, mpreg, unplanned pregnancy, toxic work/life balance and work environment, bullying, hacking, mild violence, pregnancy complication scare sex on-page, semi public sex, age difference (20/mid-thirties?); mentions of past abusive relationship.

I was wary of the whole best friend's son/dad's best friend setting thing - I'm not sure if knowing D
Claudia Lezár
PLEASE READ MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings:

‘Love’s Tethered Heart’ from C.L. Etta or
'Liberty' from Seth King),
it's like an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a
WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises
(like most of Andrew Grey’s books)
it's like an A

3,5* - a really good book, which will be reread a few
times a ye
Tina
Jun 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
recommended read

The Answer by author, Piper Scott is the sixth and final installment to the Single Dad Support Group series. This book should be read in order. You so get the jokes and personalities are much better that way.
First off Glitter wars!! Let the sparkles shine and infiltrate your very soul. There is laughter, fun, and angst. This book has it all.
I particularly liked learning more about our elusive Knott. He was always a central part of the fun, but we never really got to know what ma
Jaimed
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved

I love this series and I think this might be my favorite book in the series. Damien and Matthew are wonderful characters. I have enjoyed Knot's, Damien, banter and lightheadedness throughout the whole series and we get to see that and his hidden caring side in this book. He cares so deeply for those he loves.

I'm Interested in seeing more from these guys and hopefully that will happen in some way. I enjoy the friendship that the guys have and how they support each other in any way that they
« previous 1 3 next »

• Rules to Follow (Davey's Rules #1)
  • No Passing Zone (Chosen #24)
  • Going Down on the River (Chosen #25)
  • Shipping Orders (Valentine's Inc. Cruises, #2)
  • Alpha's Obedience (Irresistible Omegas #6)
  • Alpha's Surprise Baby (Burns Brothers, #1)
  • Lesser Things (OMNI Corp #1)
  • Pink
  • Secrets & Lies
  • After the Crash (Small Town Hearts #1)
  • Stand Out (Assassin's Claws #2)
  • Crushing on My Father's Best Friend (Second Chance Lovers, #1)
  • Caged In (Ace's Wild #12)
  • Homerun Daddy (Timberwood Cove, #1)
  • Appeal to You (Beyond the Cove, #3)
  • Rigger's Decision (Trials of Fear #6.5)
  • Healing the Omega (Hobson Hills Omegas #4)
  • The Christmas Dragon's Mate (Lonely Dragons Club #1)
Piper Scott debuted as a trio of authors looking to write together for fun. Their collaboration led to three novella-length books (Love Me, Save Me, and Keep Me,) before life sent them in different directions, leaving just one author with an omegaverse plot bunny that wouldn’t leave her alone. Obey was born several months later… but the plot bunny never left—it multiplied.

Left to her own devices,

Single Dad Support Group (7 books)
  • The Problem (Single Dad Support Group, #1)
  • The Proposal (Single Dad Support Group, #2)
  • The Solution (Single Dad Support Group #3)
  • The Decision (Single Dad Support Group, #4)
  • The Promise (Single Dad Support Group, #5)
  • Single Dad Sundays: A Dadchat Compilation (Single Dad Support Group #7)