Start by marking “Nobody but You” as Want to Read:
Nobody but You

Nobody but You

Former firefighter Mason Cooper knows how it feels to be burned, both by life and by flame.

Still, nothing could have prepared him for life’s ultimate task—single fatherhood. As the sole provider for his little girl, there’s simply no room in his carefully constructed life for distractions.

When a stray dog lands him in the office of the new local vet, Mason comes face to fa
Published March 19th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Nobody but You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nobody but You

Start your review of Nobody but You
Melissasfandomworld
Apr 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-books
A new (Singe Dad) romances to add to my favorites list <3

Review will follow soon!
Rochelle
Mar 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by this author that I have read and it won’t be the last. Loved Mason and Maddy. Once friends in high school, a misunderstanding tore their friendship apart. Maddy leaves and they don’t see each other for 10 years. She is back in town and is now the town vet, Mason comes in with a sick dog and the feelings came rushing back. Wonderful story. I really enjoyed this story and I can’t wait to read more from this author.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Shelby
Mason and Maddy were best friends their senior year of high school, even though they couldn’t roam in more different crowds. Maddy was teased mercilessly by popular kids—including Mason’s friends—but Mason wanted to be her friend regardless of what his “friends” thought. But a misunderstanding tore apart their friendship and it’s been almost a decade since they’ve seen each other.

4-years ago, Mason and his newborn daughter, Hannah, were left by his wife Stephanie, as she couldn’t handle motherh
Amanda Steward
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wowza!! Can we first off just talk about this cover? It’s a beauty!! This book y’all had me hooked from the beginning and that doesn’t happen often. There was no skimming I devoured EVERY SINGLE word! And I LOVED it. Who doesn’t love a single dad story? I laughed I cried and I swooned. Both were strong characters. Don’t pass this book up. Promise it’s worth the read. This is my first book by this author and now I want to read every book she has published. Can’t wait to see if we get to see some ...more
Debbie
Jun 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Small town romance - CHECK; single dad - CHECK; second chance romance - CHECK! RESCUE A PUP - CHECK CHECK CHECK!

Mason and Maddy were besties during their senior year. He was a popular jock and she was "Fatty Maddy" but he saw the real Maddy and their friendship was special. Until things took a turn, causing Maddy to run far and fast.

Fast forward, Mason is a single dad to adorable Hannah. They find a stray dog who isn't doing well and that lands them at the local vet's office. And that vet is non
Kaitie
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have needed a good book for a long time now. And boy did I find it!! Pretty much from the first paragraph of the first page I was hooked on this story! I’m a sucker for a single dad story. But Mason, he just took it up a notch for all single dads out there because OMG!! And his little Hannah, that man has done wonders with her. She’s the cutest and the sweetest. And Maddy, I can relate with Maddy. The insecurities in life and having trouble moving past them. But when she does it’s beautiful an ...more
Alley Ciz
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was such a sweet second chance-esque book. Mason was one swoony single dad and Dr. Maddy just made you want to give her a hug and be her friend.

Ashton
Mar 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
* * I HAD BEEN GIVEN AN ADVANCE READERS COPY IN EXCHANGE FOR MY HONEST REVIEW * *

Aha 2 of my favorite tropes 1st Responders and single parents. It makes my heart all a flutter with the sweet and steamy that can happen.

While this was 80% more sweet and only 5% steamy with some awe thrown in there it was a great read. There were more ups and downs than a typical second chance romance but I love the dynamic that ran not only between Mason, Maddy and Hannah. But also the secondary characters, Cami,
Kari Hansen
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mason’s life revolves around Hannah, his four year old daughter, which is how he finds himself rescuing a puppy and heading to the veterinary office. He never expected the new vet to be his best friend from high school who left town over a decade ago with no explanation or further contact.

High school and this town were not a pleasant experience for Maddie and leaving was her only way out. She has returned to her hometown for professional reasons but seeing Mason garners feelings in her she wasn’
Amy
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I typically don't read any blurbs or anything before diving into a book. So when I saw this was a single dad, firefighter romance? I was all over it!

This swoony, second chance romance caught me right in the feels. I loved every minute of it. From seeing how adorable Mason was with Hannah, to how Mason and Maddy reconnected. It all was just so swoon-worthy and beautiful. I honestly think Hannah and Hope stole the show!

There is nobody better. There's not a single person out there more suited for
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Single dad romance at its absolute best. From the very first paragraphs to the last word on the final chapter this story will suck you in and not let you go. Between the hot and hunky Mason, who only wants what is best for his little girl Hannah, to the adorable 4 year old that has the perfect combination of sass and humor, to the caring and compassionate veterinarian Maddy who has a connection to Mason from long ago, the reader cannot help but fall in love with them. Throw in the High School co ...more
Nikki  Swope
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five stars all the way. I loved Megan Greens Washington Rampage series. Brandon is still one of my most favorite characters ever. Very tough to beat, but Mason did it. I don’t know something about a sexy fireman who also happens to be an amazing single father? You can’t beat that.

I absolutely loved every second of this book. It’s a friends to lovers, second chance, single father romance. Mason and Mandy spent senior year of high school being closer than any two people can be, the best of friend
Andrea
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Megan Green has hit all the romantic feelings in this small town second chance romance. Checking all the boxes, Nothing But You left me wanting more while perfectly content with the emotional journey I traveled with Mason and Maddy.
Jen
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
I really enjoyed reading Mason and Maddy’s story. It kept a smile on my face the whole time. I love how Megan Green has a way of pulling you into a story. She writes a realistic beautiful story every time and I can’t wait for another. Maybe Reese and Cami??
Becca Whaley
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I fell in love with this amazing story.. single parents are my absolute fave genre to read anyways, but this one hit me in all the feels. I love how Mason loves Maddy even tho she feels unworthy, she doubts herself so much . I just wanted to hug her because I've been in her shoes. But Mason loves her thru it, Hannah is too stinking cute and Hope is just what they needed, in more ways than one... ...more
Britt The Hatters
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh now this is a book I can get behind. Nobody But You is adorably sweet and full of heart. I mean come on, who in their right mind could resist puppy saving, precious children, dedicated hot single dads, and a relatable heroine? Not this girl. I am not that strong. I was putty in Megan Green’s hands the moment this hit my kindle.
A second chance long lost friends to lovers romance with a whole lot of swoon. This book is the kind you just want to curl up in bed with and do nothing else all day. I
Dana
Mar 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Right from the beginning I adored Hannah and fell in love with Mason. This was a great love story/second chance romance.
Amanda
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mason Cooper is my new favorite book boyfriend. Despite the rocky reunion, Mason & Maddy have instant chemistry and it's hard to deny. Their love story is definitely one for the books (pun intended ;)).

Mason & Maddy knew each other throughout school, forming a special friendship their senior year. Despite Maddy thinking she didn't deserve Mason, he fell in love with her. But a misunderstanding changes everything & Maddy leaves, not to be seen by Mason again for over 10 years. Their reunion isn'
Amber
Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Once I started reading this, I couldn’t put it down! Mason was such a swoony hero & for once the hero was not a total douchecanoe. ;) This was a sweet, second chance/small town/single dad romance. Mason & Maddy seriously gave me ALL THE FEELS. Definitely give this book a go if you’re looking for a quick, sweet read! Can’t wait for the next!
Melena
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have read a number of Megan Green's books, and Nobody but You is definitely one of my favorites!

Mason and Maddy were friends in high school but have not seen each other or spoken in years. He is surprised to run into her at the vet's office and to find out she has taken over the practice. Though it has been a long time and their lives have changed quite a bit, the chemistry between them is still strong. Mason also adores his daughter Hannah, and I really loved their sweet relationship.

As Megan
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Unlikely highschool friends . . . a popular jock and a chubby nerd. Yet, they were best friends, until the mean girls conspire to keep them apart by creating gossip and lives meant to destroy Maddy so they could keep Mason to themselves. And, it worked . . because Maddy ran away and left town without a word believing Mason was a fraud and Mason was left broken hearted because he has no idea why Maddy left him high and dry.

Now, Mason’s a single dad. After his wife walked out on him and their inf
Jeeves Reads Romance
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
This sweet and heartwarming book saves all the drama for the end, with a light, low angst feel and a hero who is almost too good to be true. The writing is solid and the story one that’s incredibly relatable. This former firefighter is now a sexy single dad whose love for his daughter shines through, and when an unlikely friend reenters his life, he realizes just what he’s been missing out on. I really enjoyed the connection these two share, but I found several things to be frustrating (more on ...more
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
I absolutely loved Mason and Maddy! And Hannah made the story complete! I love single parent, and small town romances, add them together and I'm sure to love it.

I wouldn't call Mason and Maddy's story a second chance romance since they were never together in high school, however they were friends and there was a possibility of more. Mason was all the all-star baseball player, and Maddy was the overweight nobody in the corner. Maddy was picked up in high school by the people Mason called his fri
Sunny Shelly Reads
I haven't read a Megan Green book since her Washington Rampage series, so I was excited to get my hands on Nobody But You. This is a wonderful story about former best friends who reconnect 12 years after high school. MG magically weaves Maddy and Mason's insecurities together with who-they-were and the who-they-are-now.

The misunderstanding that led to the fracture in their friendship back in high school could have easily been avoided if Maddy talked to Mason about it rather than run off and lite
All Booked Out
Mar 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Megan Green is a new author to me, and I was pleasantly surprised with her ability to draw me in and hold my attention from the very first page. Nobody But You is a sweet and adorable read with two of my favourite tropes, a single dad and second chance romance.

Mason is a single father raising his adorable four year old daughter. I really admired his love and dedication to provide the most happy and loving life for his daughter. He delays his own goals and love life for the sake of what’
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Megan Green is a new to me author, and I'm quite impressed with her writing style. Holy hell, Mason is the best single dad that I've read in quite some time, and I eat these type of stories up, but seriously, he was mouthwatering and/or swoon (I don't use this word lightly either) worthy though he's been burned in the past figuratively & physically. Seriously, I could read book after book with him as the hero for real. Now, his life revolves around his tiny human, Hannah, and she absolutely did ...more
Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
Nobody But You follows Maddy Woods and Mason Cooper. Maddy was the smart, non athletic girl where as Mason was the hot baseball player. Every girl wanted to date him and every guy wanted to be him. When the class mean girls get involved, feelings get hurt and emotions are acted on.

12 years later, Maddy has returned home as the new veterinarian in town. Animals had been the one place where Maddy could find the unconditional love she so craved elsewhere. Imagine her shock when the man with the ad
Nicole
Mar 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was drawn to this one because it's a single dad romance. It's hard for me to pass one up. Plus Maddy is veterinarian. I love books with animals in them. Mason's little girl Hannah is adorable. The scenes with Mason and Hannah will melt your heart. This book hits you right in the heart. Both Mason and Maddy's pasts break your heart. I can relate to Maddy with the bullying so I know what she is feeling. There is one character I would love to give a piece of my mind. She's some nasty business. Th ...more
Rock N Read
Mar 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
One of my absolute favorite tropes -- single dads. And let me tell you, Mason is one perfect specimen for this trope. Throw in a sassy little girl and you have one of my favorite dynamics ever. I simply enjoyed reading every single word from the first chapter until the very end of this book.

I really enjoyed the break from reading alpha males who have that [butthead] quality to them. Mason was perfectly sweet and oh, so dedicated to his little girl.

I really like Maddy as a heroine. And even more
Nicole ReadingBetweenTheSheets
This is one of those books that you read and just feel so good afterward! I loved everything about this…all of the characters - from single daddy Mason, to veterinarian Maddy, to little Hannah and Hope! The storyline was well written and I didn’t want to put it down!!!

“No relationship is one hundred percent perfect. But it’s how you deal with those imperfections that makes or breaks it.”

This is a wonderful second chance, single dad romance! Mason was such a swoony, sweet hero! He just gave
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Credence
  • Without You
  • Reckless (Texas Nights, #2)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • Heartless King (Kings of Rittenhouse, #5)
  • The Bedroom Experiment (Hot Jocks #5.5)
  • Sweet as Sin (Bad Habit, #1)
  • Taking Anna
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Creole Kingpin (The Magnolia Duet, #1)
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Operation Bailey Babies (The Baileys, #6.5)
  • 'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)
  • Joke's on You (SWAT Generation 2.0, #6)
  • That Secret Crush (Getting Lucky, #3)
  • Change in Strategy (Change of Hearts #2)
  • The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1)
Megan lives in Northern Utah with her handsome hubby, Adam. When not writing, chances are you’ll find her curled up with her Kindle. Besides reading and writing, she loves movies, animals, chocolate, and coffee. Lots and lots of coffee. She loves hearing from readers, so drop her a line! You can find her here:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authormegang...