Start by marking “Jordan's World, The Jordan of Algoran Series #1” as Want to Read:
Jordan's World, The Jordan of Algoran Series #1

Jordan's World, The Jordan of Algoran Series #1

Jordan Lewis and her mother have been abducted and marooned on an alien world.

Taken in by a friendly tribe of natives, Jordan tries her best to adapt to living on this strange planet called Algoran. Jordan becomes a respectable huntress, but she still longs for the life she once knew on Earth.

Published July 1st 2019 by Ambassador International

To ask other readers questions about Jordan's World, The Jordan of Algoran Series #1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jordan's World, The Jordan of Algoran Series #1

Start your review of Jordan's World, The Jordan of Algoran Series #1
Jason Howl
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
(Spoilers)

In the opening pages, a young woman girl and her mother are abducted from their beds and deposited in the freezing mountains of a primitive planet.
Jordan's World is a world-hopping sci-fi adventure with religious overtones. Steadham is good at getting to the point. After brief prologue, the story skips ahead and we get to know Jordan, the kidnapped girl, after she has assimilated among the Mokta, the tribe who adopted her.
Jordan has become a hunter for the village and liked well enou
Jes Drew
Jordan's World is an intriguing addition to the space genre, centered around a girl who gets abducted alongside his mother and taken to an alien planet where they are adopted by a different sort of species not so different from our own. Jordan is torn between wanting to stay on the planet with her new family and finding a way to go back home to her brother and father. I personally always hoped for the latter, but the forces that be seemed intent to pull Jordan deeper and deeper into this interga ...more
Pat Eroh
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am always looking for good stories (sci-fi, mystery, children/middle school are my favorite) that have a Christian or God-themed background. While having a story such as that would mean a specific targeted audience for the book, it is such an awesome treat for those of us who love the Lord. Thank you to this author. To those who want a really great story that is intense, engaging, fantastic, clean and God-inspired story, here it is!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am volu
Roger
Jordan's World, The Jordan of Algoran Series #1, my first read from author Allen Steadham, caught my attention in the opening pages & I never put it down until completed. A Christian Science Fiction story. I look forward to reading Jordan's Arrow, The Jordan of Algoran Series #2. "I received a free review copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review." (RIP Marley January 20, 2014 - July 24, 2018).

Melina Lobo
Dec 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Jordan and her mother (Janice) are mysteriously abducted from planet Earth and taken to another planet named Algoran.
Having no understanding of why they were taken, Jordan and Janice begin to adapt to the life of the natives in the area.
Janice becomes a great huntress, but she is determined to find out why she was sent here.
Jordan along with her hunting pack go on a risky journey to find answers.
Will they ever be able to return to Earth or are they stuck here forever?
🦄🦄🦄
Jordan's World is the fir
Himani
Apr 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-reads
"Do not run from pain and sadness. Defeat them and make them serve you"

One fine day Jordon and her mother Janice are abducted in the middle of the night to a land covered with ice all over. They got to know it's called Algoran and they are received by the Mokta tribe inhabiting it.
The life there is not so abundant and there are more dangers.
They try to adapt to their habits and Jordon becomes one of the nicest Huntress. She even has a pack.

But Jordon still misses Earth and her family. She yet d
Kimmie
Oct 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whew, what a way to begin a series! Jordan pulled me in from the beginning and made me so curious about her as a person and how Allen Steadham would mold her as a character. She was/is a complex person with really well described internal struggles that I think everyone goes through at one point or another in their lives; I mean what is your purpose in life? It seems to be one of Jordan’s biggest questions and I truly admire the way Jordan goes about finding the answers to that question. I also r ...more
Rutuja Ramteke
Apr 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
🌸Jordan's World🌸

When she learns the beings who took her may be on the other side of Algoran, she sets out for answers. Joined by three of her fellow hunters, Jordan crosses dangerous terrain, facing perilous creatures and people.
🌸This is the first book in the Jordan Series and must
Mohan Sharma
May 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You are enjoying your life and suddenly your lives changes what will you do next. Jordan Lewis the main character of this book her life is going to change forever. Everything she is enjoying will now change what will happen next in her life. Along with her mother she was kidnapped and brought to a new planet. When she was kidnapped she was shown a light showing the new planet and suddenly she was brought from planet Earth to planet called Algoran.

What's next will she adapt her life to live there
Sonam Shukla
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
MY TAKE🌼:

-This book belongs to a series "The Jordan of algoran". Jordan Lewis and her mother have been abducted and marooned on an alien world.Taken in by a friendly tribe of natives, Jordan tries her best to adapt to living on this strange planet called Algoran.
-It's my third book from the author and he never fails to surprise me with his unique content. He has very nicely explained the human bond and relationship through his characters, Reading this will allow you to picture every character
Contemporary_literary_threads
May 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Jordan's World by Allen Steadham' is a fantasy fiction, and around a woman centric superhero. Which makes it more interesting, and has whole wonder woman vibes.
On an unfaithful day Jordon and her mother, Janice are kidnapped and sent to an Ice land called Algoran ruled by Mokta tribe.
All of a sudden there lifestyle turns into a nomadic way of living and survival of every hour.
Slowly and steadily Jordon and her mother becomes habitual of the tribe and its people. Jordon turns into a skillfu
Ankita
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jordan's World is a Christian Fiction and a science fantasy by the author Allen Steadham. The protagonist of the story is Jordan Lewis. The book has total 34 chapters. The story starts with a seventeen years old Jordan and her mother Janice being kidnapped from the planet Earth in the night and taken to a different planet Algoran that is all covered with ice.

The people on Algoran are of Mokta Tribe that speaks Mokta language. They are red skin handsome people. Even though Jordan became a good H
Deepika Kumari
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jordan's World is Book 1 in Jordans Algoran series. It is written by the author Allen Steadham. The main character of the story is Jordan Lewis. Jordan and her mother Janice were kidnapped from Earth and taken to another planet Algoran.

On the Algoran planet, there was rule of Mokta tribe. Will Jordan and Janice be able to understand Mokta language? Will they be able to adapt to the Algoran planet? Read this adventurous story of a Christian fiction.

The fantasy world of Algoran that is full of i
Angel
Oct 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I don't read many science fiction or Christian novels, but the premise of this series was very intriguing. It held my attention from the first page, and I can't recall every getting bored with it. If I hadn't had school, I believe I could've finished it in one sitting; even with school, I still finished it in less than twenty-four hours. There is a religious aspect to the book, but it isn't overwhelming.

The characters really caught my attention. The majority of science fiction books I've read le
Donald
May 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
Not as exciting as I expected or wanted. Good characters but seemed to lag in too places. Willing to try another by the author to see if it is me or just this specific book.
Aurura B
Feb 13, 2020
Jim
Sep 08, 2020
Allen Steadham
Jul 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ashley Hunt
Apr 25, 2020
Jul 25, 2020
Joselyn  Moreno Burke
Oct 21, 2020

• Faith and the Beloved (Kochery C Shibu)
  • Diondray's Discovery (Diondray's Chronicles #1)
  • The Special Boy Who Could (RAINBOW CRYSTAL,  #2)
  • Diondray's Journey (Diondray's Chronicles #2)
  • God’s Chocolate Chips: Daily Doses of Heaven’s Chocolate to Sweeten Your Life
  • Thoughts Alight Poetry
  • Once There Was Me: The Extraordinary Life of an Unknown Indian
  • Rhythm Roger: The Secrets Of Electon
  • Silent Screams
  • The End of May
  • Diondray's Roundabout (Diondray's Chronicles #3)
  • A Touch of Death (The Outlands Pentalogy #1)
  • Palera Dawn
  • TWO ONE FIVE
  • Red March
  • Stories of Us
  • Elephant
  • Reflection of a Soul
Allen Steadham created comic books and webcomics before he started writing novels. He has been married to his wife, Angel, since 1995 and they have two sons and a daughter. When not writing stories, Allen and his wife are singers, songwriters and musicians. They have been in a Christian band together since 1997. They live in Central Texas.

News & Interviews

“Will you be performing the fire dance for us soon, Jorr-Don?” Zoska asked in the Mokta language. “Or were you intending to break your spine to avoid the hunt?”
“Neither. The stretches loosen me up,” Jordan replied in Mokta. “I do them every morning and they help me.”
“I eat a hearty meal every morning. That helps me!”
0 likes