Start by marking “The Evil That Was Done (Secrets of Redemption, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Evil That Was Done (Secrets of Redemption, #3)

The Evil That Was Done

(Secrets of Redemption #3)

The shocking conclusion to the award-winning Secrets of Redemption series.

It’s happening again—people are disappearing.

And just like before, the finger is pointed at Becca.

She knows how it looks … and that she’s being set up.

Someone is following her. Sneaking into her house. Planting evidence to make her look guilty.

The problem is, she has no idea why.

The bigge
Published June 20th 2019 by Love-Based Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Evil That Was Done, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Evil That Was Done

Start your review of The Evil That Was Done (Secrets of Redemption, #3)
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quote:

I was starting to feel like one of those kids in a horror movie who goes down into the basement without turning the light on. Honestly, it made sense at the time.

My Review:

I was totally annoyed and completely exasperated with the main character of Becca – she dithered, she waffled, she was immature and irresponsible and made one boneheaded decision after another. I was so disgusted with her I declared her limited brain cells aloud to my Kindle with, “What a moron!” Yet I couldn’t
Book-Lover Book Blog
I’ve loved reading this series!! Fantastically put together, executed perfectly, flowed really well and was definitely tense! This book was Awesome with a capital ‘A’!

I’ve been super excited for this book and now I’ve read it, I’m so happy with how it all came across. The characters were written the same with the two previous books which is a massive achievement! In a lot of series I’ve read in the past, have some character changes. But they were EXACTLY the same which was perfect. I LOVE Becca.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
When I started reading this story, I could not put it down. I read the book in one day. This author is an awesome writer. I can not wait to read more of their books. Keep up the great work. You should definitely read this book.
BlueSeal
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Evil That Was Done is the long-awaited third book in Michele PW’s The Secrets of Redemption Series. With that being said, this is a series that must be read in order beginning with the first book It Began With a Lie, which was released in September 2018, then moving on to This Happened to Jessica, which was released in November of 2018. So you see, I have been patiently (well, not really) waiting for seven months for The Evil That Was Done. I have recommended this series to two friends, outs ...more
Heather Martin
Jun 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Evil That was Done

Rating: 5 stars

The Evil That Was Done is the third book in the Secrets of Redemption series. You must, must, must read the first two books before reading this one. Seriously, all the books tie in together and follow the same characters, and the storylines continue through each book. Don’t skip a book!

I love this series and if you read my previous reviews, you know I wasn’t the biggest fan of Rebecca. I still struggled with liking her here, but it got better as the book wen
Jennifer Pierson
Becca just can't seem to catch a break, as people are disappearing again, with her right in the middle of it all. And this time, she's being set up even more so this time, as everything the police are finding have all fingers pointed right at her, and the only answers she has only make her look insane to be honest. It's not helping matters that one of the people involved is the man she's seeing, Daniel's ex-fiance, Gwen. And Gwen is certain that Becca is stalking her, but when Gwen ends up dead, ...more
Katherine Yearwood
Welcome back to the town of Redemption where secrets are abundant. In the 3rd installment of the series Secrets of Redemption written by Michele PW. We learn that not everything was cleared up with the solving of Jessica murder. There are quite a few secrets yet to unfolded and with The Evil That Was Done, Rebecca is once again behind one of the mysteries.

I am very much enjoying this series. Each installment carries its own little secrets. So, I would advise reading this series in order. The Evi
Fee (Ebook Addicts)
Oh My Goodness! This has been a great series from Michele P.W. and I am glad to have the chance to read them.

The Evil That Was Done is the third and final instalment of the Secrets of Redemption series and it MUST BE READ IN ORDER! I will try keep this as spoiler free as possible.
Becca once again find herself piecing her life together after the events of book see her memories of Jessica come flooding back. Her husband in jail is dragging his feet regarding divorce and we find out that he has sip
Jaymi The OC Book Girl
This is the 3rd book in the Redemption series and we get some resolution for all the crazy sh*t Becca has been put through.

I liked that Becca is trying to stand up for herself now that the truth about Jessica has come out. I liked that she was trying to return to her art. I didn’t like that she continued to second guess herself and her relationships, should she stay or should she go?

...And then the creepy stuff starts up again! Louise and Gwynn have it out for Becca, Mia is starting to look ha
Rose Hefty
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, Great Reading!

Wow, book e, The Evil That Was done is a page turner. I lightly could not put down this book. It has twists and turns that hold you entranced in the storyline. I encourage you to read the whole series! Refreshing to read books that don't follow the usual path. Enjoy!
Sue Wallace
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The evil that was done by Michelle P W.
A fantastic read with some great characters. Loved Becca loved Mia and Daphne but didnt get to see much of Daphne. I liked Daniel. I was hoping Daniel and Becca would get together. I'm hoping there is more to come. 5*.
Debi
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great continuation of series

I've enjoyed the Redemption Series, following the breadcrumbs each novel gave to see where they led. The characters are great and the mysteries and discoveries just kept coming 'till the end.
Kathi Hoops
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

Great book could not put it down . Thank you for tying all the questions I had when I finished the last book ! Did not see that ending !
Sammye
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!! What a conclusion to an amazing series. There was so much suspense throughout. I read this book in one day! This is a very entertaining series and I highly recommend it. I received a complimentary copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving this review
Cheryl Covier
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good plot twist. Shows we never truly know each other.

I thought Becca was a pretty stupid person not being more careful after all she had already learned. Suspected the correct person as murderer and even why. Ending was of a very interesting twist though.
Ava M Bartley
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series!

This series of three books is the first I had read from this author. I loved every one of them. The main characters were the same in all three books. They were all very well developed and believable. I felt like I knew them personally. The dialogue flowed smoothly and was very realistic. The storyline was unique but exciting. I couldn't read fast enough but then hated it when I had finished them all. Lots of twists and turns. Looking forward to more of this author. These books would
Emilie Davis
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW!!! This is a fantastic end to the series!!

Book 3 wraps up the Secrets of Redemption series. WOW is all I can say. This was a beautifully crafted series - each book a mystery within a mystery - true to the end. As the wrap-up book, #3 resolved several mysteries. Mia, Daphne, Daniel and Becca feel like old friends caught up in something outside of their control, but truth perservered, finally. Dream state conversations with the dead also helped and we cannot forget the hero of Book 3, Oscar! I
Nora Moore
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Redemption series

I just finished reading the three book series of the redemption books and I did it in just three days. I truly enjoyed all three books but I had to get my teeth a few times at all the dumb moves Becca. She was still very loveable. I knew I'D was the bad guy and I knew something was off about Daphnes mom. I really liked how it all came together and everything finally clicked into place. I will definitely read more by this author. Happy reading, Nora Moore
Laura Tancredi
Aug 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting series

Although I felt at times that Becca acted much younger than her 31 years, it was understandable considering her very controlling mom. Becca seemed doomed to making like choices in her life. Strong, loyal friends kept her grounded as she struggled to find her destined path in life. Michele was able to offer enough insight into her characters to keep the 3 books flowing with enough drama to maintain the readers interest.
anna ball
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Evil that was done

Well I loved all 3 of your books. I love the friendships of the characters and even Aunt Charlie and Oscar the cat. These books have kept me interested to the point that I only stopped reading long enough to sleep
There was times when I wanted to yell at Becca to just tell Daniel the truth all of it, I guess that is the whole point of a good book to get your readers completely engrossed! Looking forward to the next one.
Bettyboop
Imaginative storylines, shocker end

Book 3, The Evil That Was Done actually dates back to Becca’s Aunt Charlie, however it has returned in another form to reveal a twisted story with Becca in danger.
No spoilers, a great read with exciting end. Hopefully the restless spirits of the house will find peace.
This series is a must read with its imaginative storylines and shocker endings you cannot figure out.
Denise
Sep 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
'The Evil That Was Done' was a great conclusion to a great series, 'Secrets of Redemption'. Well written and well played out. Becca makes a great lead. She is truly trying. Trying to make her marriage work, trying to remember, trying to figure out what is going on, trying to get along with her step daughter. I think I would have had to just give up, that's how much crap Becca has had to deal with. But she trudges on. A great add to your tbr list. Recommended read.
Nancy Reynolds
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Third of three in the series. Once again, the story drew me right in and had me on edge and feeling nervous for Becca. I wanted answers. And was glad to get them. But sorry to see the series end. I definitely would be interested to see what could be in the future for the characters. Can I also say, I particularly enjoyed Oscar. I really enjoyed these books.
Madeline
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This whole series is wonderful. I couldn't stop reading all of these books. Took me a total of 3 days (1 per day). There was constantly cliff hangers that kept me enthralled which is a necessity of mine when it comes to books. The author keeps you wanting more and truly knows how to set you on a different path than what the real ending is.
Meranda Ellis
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

What an amazing trilogy! The suspense, the intrigue and my personal love of each character created in Redemption keeps me yearning for me! Please tell me there will be at least on more installment so I can know how these characters survive after knowing the evil that was done! Highly recommend!
Jane
May 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020, books-on-kindle
This is the 3rd and the final in the series. I read them back to back, I don't think that if there were more, I would have read them. At this point these characters feel almost like friends, although some were irritating at times. There were parts that were difficult to believe. The appearances by the ghosts. Overall, good and entertaining.
Alana Pool
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a twister!

I have to admit, I started off excited to read the book because I really wanted to know what happened to Jessica. Some of the extra twists got me frustrated because I just wanted to learn the truth! I found out but the ending left me wanting more but also frustrated that it’s being prolonged even further (she has another book coming out October 2020).
Annabelle Baker
Aug 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I surprised myself by falling in love with this series and have added to my calender when the next installment is due.
The first book was by far the best and both in book 2 and this book 3 I did find myself saying "she should have stopped this series at the last book". However, I still really enjoyed them.
Louise
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captivating!

All 3 of the books in this series had me glued to the page. In fact I read them one after the other. Definitely worth a read if you like a bit of intrigue, mysticism and suspense! Looking forward to the next novel!
Lanai Dameron
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A satisfying ending

I still have a few questions, like where is Jesse’s body and is the business successful and what does Chrissy end up doing....but I suppose everything can’t be wrapped up so neatly. I liked the series.

• I'm Still Here
  • Wrath of the Sister
  • A Buried Past (Jacqueline Frye #1)
  • She's Missing
  • Pretty Little Girls (An Agent Victoria Heslin Thriller, #2)
  • It's Not Over (Eva Rae Thomas Mystery Book 6)
  • Never Walk Alone (Harry Hunter Mystery, #4)
  • Cold Bath Lane (McBride Vendetta #3)
  • Sins of the Child
  • Tuesday's Child
  • Her Hidden Past (Rosemary Run, #2)
  • What She Forgot
  • The Perfect Family
  • Perfect Obsession
  • The Wife Lie
  • If You Tell: A True Story of Murder, Family Secrets, and the Unbreakable Bond of Sisterhood
  • The Guest: A psychological thriller with a shocking twist
  • Deep Dark Secrets

Secrets of Redemption (3 books)
  • It Began With a Lie (Secrets Of Redemption, #1)
  • This Happened to Jessica (Secrets of Redemption #2)