Start by marking “The Circle (Omega Academy #2)” as Want to Read:
The Circle (Omega Academy #2)

The Circle

(Omega Academy Trilogy #2)

Joining with my Alphas has changed me at my most basic levels. I can't seem to control my powers, but with Jeren, Kyte, and Ceredes at my side, I think I'll eventually stop with the accidental outbursts of lethal energy.Hopefully. But my powers aren't the only problems: I have an Omega who wants me dead, a Sentient who is still trying to kidnap me, and an undeniable need ...more
Published February 8th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Circle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Circle

Start your review of The Circle (Omega Academy #2)
Kayla J. ~ Master of Dragons & Assassins
Oh, hello. Three hot alphas, and one stubborn omega. What could be better? Uhhh... NOTHING.

description

Lily Archer did it again. Her first Omega Academy book had me impressed. The speed of the story was on point, the characters were lovable, and the thought of aliens from different galaxies meeting at one academy was seriously friggin' cool. It was a great start to the series. This book, however, had me wide-eyed and hypnotized. I was torn between drooling at the sexy-shmexy scenes (me-owww), screaming at
Treena
Hmmm... My sentiments from book 1 still hold true. This is what I said in my review of book 1:

"I liked the 3 H's more than I did Lana, the h. And tbh, I like Lana's besties (Tilda and Uaxin) more than I did her."

I liked this one slightly more than book 1 though. And while I'm still not a Lana fangirl, she does develop more kickass powers here. So there's that!

I'm interested in how this trilogy wraps up. Keeping my fingers crossed for a great 3rd book!
Alyssa Haas
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect

Another perfect book from an amazing author! I don't know what I'm going to do until the next one comes out!
Stacey Broadbent
Feb 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was hanging out for the next part in this story and OMG it was worth the wait! Can you say steamy? *fans self* I can’t believe how off the charts hot this was!
And the twists and turns had my jaw dropping. I won’t give it away but I did not see that coming!

This picks up where the last one left off; Bartanz and Warvarian both trying to claim our heroine. Sentients attacking and our circle fighting them off. But who let them in?
The circle is stronger than ever, and though half the academy has
Erica Camacho
I want more.

I really do love this world that Lily Archer has built. The books are quick and And I really do enjoy the characters. They're Charming funny likeable, you know? I guess the only complaint that I have, though it's not really a complaint, is that I always and left wanting more.
Aleia L
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This book was just as entertaining as the first! Lana, Kyte, Jeren& Ceredes won’t let anything or anyone come between them and their circle. Lana has difficulty controlling her new powers but those who want her to succeed help her train. There’s some scheming and a traitor in their midst and it always comes from one you’d least expect. I can’t wait to read what’s next!
Leigh-Marie Wilson Lmt
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
May the Circle Never Break!!!

Omg I love love this book, I couldn't wait for it to come out after the first one and I cannot wait for the next one!!!! Lana is turning into such an amazing badass along with her sexy and loving Alphas.
Cassy Marquis
A must read

Amazing! I can't wait for the next book. All of Lily books are intense and you can't stop reading till the end. If your looking for a exciting sexy read this is the author to look up.
Kacy
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
As much as I loved the first, this was even better!

I never would have guessed that plot twist. While the story progressed at a fast pace nothing felt rushed. So good! Hoping the next one comes quickly.
Shannon Santmyer
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This series is amazin Lana and her Alphas can't wait for the next book. This one ended with a big cliffhanger
beautyguise
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love!

This second book was just as good as the first. I’ll anxiously be waiting for the next book in this series. That ending is going to keep me on edge until then.
Ashlee McDaniel
Amazing!

I'm so excited for the next book! The cliffhanger sucks but I'm so hyped for the next book! Really love this series so now we wait.
Catherine Lacourse
Really just really

You can’t keep doing this to me goin have heart attack lol hope the next book Omost done love book I will be waiting for the next one
Nelo
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wish i didn't read this fast...now i have to wait till the next one. I have questions and i need answers.
I think book three might just blow my whole mind out.

Lois Young
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'll have to read it again so that I can capture all of the details I missed the first time; not that I'm complaining about doing that. Now, I have to wait for the final book in the trilogy. RTC!
Tricia
Nov 25, 2019
Heather
Nov 26, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Shadowborn Academy: Year One (Dark Fae Academy Series, #1)
  • Strangeways
  • The Avowed (Shadowed Wings, #2)
  • The Queen of Carnage
  • Sacrifice (Her Soulkeepers, #1)
  • The Wolf At My Door (Pack Heat, #1)
  • Thirst
  • Dungeon Queen (Dungeon Queen, #1)
  • Baby & the Late Night Howlers
  • Andorra Sector (X-Clan #1)
  • The Princess of Chaos (Underestimated #2)
  • Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • Supernatural Inmate (Supernatural Captivity #1)
  • Crown of Fire (The Forbidden Fae #1)
  • Reborn in Flames (Reborn, #1)
  • Powerless (Steel Demons MC #2)
  • Reese (Pack of Misfits #2)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
When I began writing Taylor and Leander's story, I had NO idea it would capture so many of your hearts and imaginations. Thank you for loving them as much as I do. You are making my dreams come true.

Lily Archer believes in fairies, mermaids, and fierce fae warriors. Armed with nothing more than her imagination and a well-worn MacBook, she intends to slay the darkest beasts of the fantasy worlds

Omega Academy Trilogy (2 books)
  • Omega Academy (Omega Academy Trilogy #1)