Start by marking “Montana Mistletoe (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Montana Mistletoe (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #4.5)

Montana Mistletoe

(The Wildes of Birch Bay #4.5)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  774 ratings  ·  79 reviews
She has the chance to create the future she wants . . . but first she’ll have to face her past.

Young, vibrant, and willing to confront any obstacle in her path, Bree Yarbrough has spent the last few years traveling the world and learning from the great artists. Only, her work has yet to strike a lasting chord. When her hometown mentor reaches out with an opportunity that
Published July 6th 2019 by J-Ko Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Montana Mistletoe, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Montana Mistletoe

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Montana Mistletoe (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #4.5)
CD {Boulder Blvd}
I just couldn't get past the setup which felt contrived, the ridiculous seduction gone wrong, and the dialogue. It's only a novella but I pretty much skimmed it.
Coco.V
Oct 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (10/16/2019)! 🎁
Pam
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Law has given her readers an entertaining “Christmas in July” story. Bree & Justin were best friends in school. Well, he thought they were just friends but she had a crush on him. Several things happened which leads up to Bree leaving town in hurt & humiliation.

Now, Justin is back in town with his degree & his new job in physical therapy. Bree has been coaxed back to town to help her former art teacher, Justin’s mom, with a mural. Justin & Bree have to learn to co-exist. Will Bree survive t
Rosemary K
Jul 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bree Yarbrough told Justin she loved him and he rejected her. He had been her best friend and next door neighbor. After that incident they never spoke and Bree left Silver Creek and kept her distance. Now she's home. Can she face Justin after what happened? Bree is a talented artist. I liked her. She has spirit and a love of life, but she can't stop thinking about his rejection. Justin doesn't want to fall in love. He's afraid that he might lose the one he loves. I hated to see him so afraid. I ...more
lesley hernandez
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good interesting story from start to finish to know that Bree had known Justin from the young years. She has always loved him has always had a crush on him big time and how Justin just couldnt let anyone into his life be his girlfriend cause he was so scared as to what happened to him in the past with his parents and a girlfriend in the past. I just love the fact that Justin and Bree knew they was meant to be together when they had kissed under the mistletoe at a party. Both of ...more
Terri
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Law has managed to give us all the feels in this Christmas novella that you would expect from one of her full length novels. The characters are amazing, the emotion so real and the HEA is delightful!
Bree and Justin were made for each other, even if it took Justin a looooong time to figure it out and work his way around the guilt that was keeping them apart. Aside from being a great romance, it's a Christmas romance. What could be better? Loved it!
Gale
Jul 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun, summer holiday read!

Bree Yarbrough and Justin Cory were friends as kids and remained close until Justin turned 18 and moved away. Simple explanation for the premise of this story. Fast forward and Bree is back in town, wanting to show Justin that she has moved on...NOT! There is much that happens and their road to an HEA is a bit of a rough haul. Both these characters need to deal with young hurts and awful incidents and learn to forgive each other and most of all, themselves. Montana Mistl
Shari
Shelves: 2019-ebook, 2019-read
A quick Christmas in the summer read. A second chance romance between Bree and Justin. They grew up together in Silver Creek but both took different paths and have returned to Silver Bay. Bree has always been in love with Justin, until he rejected her. Justin was involved in a terrible incident and he has been unable to open his heart up again. It's the holidays, what's wrong with a little temporary romance until your heart open up again.

A story of first love between friends with wounds that ne
Doni
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed reading this book.
Montana Mistletoe is an engaging
& moving story.
It's a second chance at love.
Bree, has loved Justin forever, till her
rejected her.
Justin, closed off his heart many years
ago. Now that Bree, is back home,
do then have a chance at love?
Delightful characters & romance
make it the perfect holiday read.
I loved everything about this Must
Read Christmas Story!! 🎄
Vikki Vaught
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
My Musings

What a lovely addition to Ms. Law"s Montana series. I thoroughly enjoyed this emotionally charged romance with engaging characters and a fantastic plot. I can always count on a heartfelt reading experience when I read one of this talented author 's romances. I can't wait to read the next one in this fantastic series. Happy ☺reading 📚!
Angela Carr (Under the Covers Book Blog)
Perfect Christmas read!

This is one of the best Christmas short stories I’ve read. It will pull at all the right heart strings to get you ready for the holidays.

Full review to come.
Tanja Glavnik
Nov 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
I really, really couldn't care less for these two characters.

Justin acts like he has some sort of RIGHT or CLAIM over Bree from the minute he steps on the page. And Bree just lets him, too.

Not to mention, hello, communication goes both ways.

I just couldn't with this book. Gah.
Carol
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Montana Mistletoe

A sweet story about best friends all their growing up years, one in love and one in denial. Will they ever be in the same place at the same time in their feelings?
Hannah
So good!

I absolutely loved this novella. It was so amazing to see Justin and Bree find their way to each other.
Gail
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fast paced Christmas story of love and second chances.
Betty Smith
Nov 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love these types of bright light !I've stories ...more
J.B.
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A heartfelt Christmas novella with fantabulous writing. An old friends-to-lovers/coming home romance. Irresistible Bree and emotionally scarred Adam will warm your heart!
Sidenote: just in case you assume this is a cowboy romance because of the Montana setting--it's not! It's straight-up contemporary romance, present day, with a small town vibe.
Dorel
Aug 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
This is the 1st book I read by Kim Law. I'm sorry I stopped reading this story at chapter 2 because it didn't grab my interest. ...more
Pam Brooker
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A real ‘feel good’ romantic story - boy meets girl, girl makes her goal and knows she WILL get her man.
Terri Aikens
Nov 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet little love story

READ! You will not regret it. This book will capture you from the beginning to the end. Holidays always make things even more special
Pamela
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome read

Justin and Bree road is not a easy one but their love is one of time. Kim Law gives you a well written story with characters that you enjoy. I can't wait to resd more
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Second Chance For A First Chance

Bree has returned home to help her mentor with a mural. When Bree's first and only love starts coming back around unsettles her and she prepares to bolt one more time~
Laura Chavez
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Quick read

This is a quick & fun read! Yes, it's predictable but throughly enjoyable.
I love books by Ms. Law. I look forward to reading another!
Luvsbooks
Nov 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Bree and Justin, a sweet love story set among Christmas time. I loved their meeting again, and working thru the issues of the past. A very sweet, and yes, steamy HEA that I thoroughly enjoyed!
Beverly Kee
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good storyline!

Loved the storyline and the description of the art work for the mural! I felt like there was something I missed though . Perhaps the answer is in the first book in the series?
Elizabeth Sintes
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Montana Mistletoe

Well Miss Law this book was much too short,but I enjoyed it very much. I read it in one evening and am looking forward to reading your other books.
Eileen
Jul 21, 2019 added it
Shelves: purchased
I loved reading Bree and Justin’s best friends to lovers story in Montana Mistletoe by Kim Law. Bree is a talented artist who has spent the last few years traveling the world and learning from the great artists. When her hometown mentor contacts her and asks her to work on a mural that would set Bree on the path to success, she just can’t say no. Only she arrives home she discovers that the boy next door, Justin, once her best friend, is also home. This is the boy she made a fool of herself over ...more
Jo Hurst
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Awful book that seemed to have some promise but then didn’t. I usually like a good cheesy Christmas book but this wasn’t even that. Firstly I hate a hero with a beard so I couldn’t happily picture Justin at all. And secondly it wasn’t even Christmassy. It could have been any time really. The situation with Bree was contrived and just didn’t work. Too much time spent on over the top sex descriptions and not enough time on conflict resolution. A “ I know it’s been 10 years but you shouldn’t feel t ...more
Katie Mettner
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this fun little Christmas story! I'm always looking for fast reads during the holidays, something I can consume in a few hours so I can get as many in as possible. Montana Mistletoe fit the bill and the characters were perfect! All the characters, not just Bree and Justin, but their parents, her sisters, and even the mysterious Cord. Maybe he isn't mysterious to anyone who is reading this series from the beginning, but since I picked it up at this one, we were unacquainted. Even if I did ...more
Theresa
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas, chick-lit
This book was barely Christmas themed. It's a really cute story but if you are looking for holiday fun, this isn't it. This book could have been set in May and barely anything would change.

Bree has been in love with Justin for a long time. She offered herself to him once and his refusal drove her away. Now she's back in town( at Christmas time) to paint a mural for Justin's wheelchair ridden mother.

The reason she is in a wheelchair is because of an accident that Justin blames himself for and the
« previous 1 3 next »

• Christmas Lights and Cowboy Nights (Marshall Ranch, #3)
  • Her Christmas Cowboy (Copper Mountain Christmas, #5; The Scott Brothers of Montana, #5)
  • A Mistletoe Kiss
  • Finding Christmas (Holly Point, NY, #2)
  • Miracle on Chance Avenue (Love on Chance Avenue, #2)
  • A Hummingbird Christmas (Glacier Creek)
  • Doctor for Christmas (Marietta Medical, #3)
  • A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)
  • His Christmas Wish (Mountain Rescue Romance, #1)
  • Falling for the Firefighter (The Summer Sisters, #5)
  • A Small Town Christmas (Four Irish Brothers Winery, #1)
  • The Christmas Challenge (The Wilder Brothers #3)
  • Mistletoe Kisses (Northstar Holidays, #1)
  • A Marvell Country Christmas (Men of the Marvell Ranch #2)
  • Their Christmas Miracle (Charity, Montana #2)
  • Luke's Gift (The Harlow Brothers, #2)
  • Christmas in Darling Bay
  • Christmas in Silver Bell Falls (Silver Bell Falls, #1)
Kim Law is an award-winning bestselling author of contemporary romance. Her fifteen novels (and three novellas) are set mostly in small towns and contain a fun mix of drama, family & friends, and laughter. Oh . . . and sex 😊 Her latest release, Montana Dreams, was released September 25th and is book four in The Wildes of Birch Bay.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2PZAFp9
Bookbub: http://bit.ly/2owztNu
Faceb

The Wildes of Birch Bay (6 books)
  • Montana Cherries (Montana Wildes, #1)
  • Montana Rescue (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #2)
  • Montana Mornings (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #3)
  • Montana Dreams (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #4)
  • Montana Promises (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #5)
  • Montana Homecoming (The Wildes of Birch Bay Book 6)