Start by marking “Rathlin Lass (The Londoners, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rathlin Lass (The Londoners, #1)

Rathlin Lass (The Londoners, #1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Ellie Moira ó Maoldhamhnaigh is an only child. Orphaned at the tender age of five, she went to live with her grandparents. After the death of her nan, her last living relative, she leaves her tiny Northern Ireland island home forever and goes about as far as she can without a passport. London.

It’s far from Rathlin - in more than just miles.

Once surrounded by quiet and soli
Published July 1st 2019 by Mandorle D'avena Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Rathlin Lass, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rathlin Lass

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Rathlin Lass (The Londoners, #1)
Abby
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was recommended to me by a friend and I absolutely loved it! The story involves the main character Ellie and her experiences with moving on from her past while growing as a person. I found Ellie to be very relatable during her entire journey and I was constantly wanting to read more about the character. Nicola Noble creates a wonderful image that left me wanting to read every other book from her! I highly recommend this book!
Raina
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this sweet story about a gal named Ellie and her journey to find herself. I love how relatable all of Nicola Noble’s characters are. You really feel as if you’ve become “friends” with them by the time the story ends. The dialogue is engaging and her descriptions are vividly imaginative. Her characters are so likable that you hope they reappear in future stories (even if it’s only a cameo). I highly recommend picking this up or any of her books. They only get better and better with each c ...more
Matt
Jul 05, 2019
Matt
Jul 17, 2019
Shannon White
marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2019

• Worth the Fall (Brew Ha Ha #2)
  • Head Over High Heels
  • Root, Nurture, Grow: The Essential Guide to Propagating and Sharing Houseplants
  • Leaf Supply: A Guide to Keeping Happy House Plants
  • The New Plant Parent: Develop Your Green Thumb and Care for Your House-Plant Family
  • How to Raise a Plant and Make it Love You Back
  • Plant Parenting: Easy Ways to Make More Houseplants, Vegetables, and Flowers
  • The Catching Kind (Brew Ha Ha #3)
  • Things That Shine (Brew Ha Ha #5)
  • The Proposing Kind (Brew Ha Ha #4)
  • Learn to Fly
  • In Your Honor
  • Tectonic (Double Blind Study #3)
  • Deepest Blues (Double Blind Study, #4)
  • Can't Buy Me Love (Sinclair Sisters, #3)
  • Can't Stop the Feeling (Sinclair Sisters, #2)
  • The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)
  • Slim to None
Nicola Noble was born in Westchester County, NY in 1976. She currently lives in NC in the Triad with her better half, two of the kids, the dog, and the cat.

In addition to being a self published author, she's a wife, mom, grandma, avid reader, seamstress, crocheter and knitter, lover of languages, painter, and occasional baker. She graduated MWHS in 1994 and Ramapo College of NJ in 2001 where she r

News & Interviews