Start by marking “Black Mark’s Heart” as Want to Read:
Black Mark’s Heart

Black Mark’s Heart

(Black Mark #3)

With a broken heart and a raging anger towards Darius, Mora goes on tour where she puts all of her pent up emotions into her music, skyrocketing her career. She desperately tries to move on and start her new family without Darius casting his dark shadow on her life.

But keeping Mora and Darius apart is like keeping a moth from a flame, and their distance doesn’t last long
Kindle Edition
Published June 28th 2019 by EbandMuse Publications

To ask other readers questions about Black Mark’s Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Black Mark’s Heart

Start your review of Black Mark’s Heart
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I felt like there was somethings missing. The characters felt a bit off. There almost seemed to be a drop in intensity, maturity, attention retaining. I found myself drifting off much during this read. It should have taken me hours turned out to take me almost two weeks. I was not engaged. I was getting board quickly with the characters that in previous installments I liked. This was just a read to get to the conclusion in this Trilogy.
Yvonne Daniels
Oct 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Yvonne by: Inkitt Exclusive
Black Mark Series Book 3: Black Mark's Heart
by Ebony Olson
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Black Mark Series Book 3: Black Mark's Heart is even more uniquely different. Again I had no idea what book 3 is about to take us in Mora life. I thought really come on give a reader clue. But I told myself keep reading, and I'm glad I did. The Mora's family is strange but so what family isn’t. I really felt for Mora. Her character was one I could relate to. She was struggling with everything in her day to day life. It took pa
Kysha
Sep 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: digital-book
Book 1 left me hopeful and full of joy.
Book 2 left me heartbroken and full of angst.
Book 3 left me optimistic but fearful.

I couldn't put this book down. After seeing it on Inkitt Exclusive yesterday, I had to download it and I stayed up til 4am reading it.
The ups and downs of their relationship killed little pieces of me over and over. I was rooting for them and hating them and wanting her to leave forever and wanting him to go to her, all at the same time. I was so happy that she wasn't entire
Leah Ford
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a voluntary and honest review for an advanced copy.

Third and final book in the Black Mark's series and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

The relationship of the main characters, Darius and Mora, was twisted, dark and destructive. I found myself shouting at Mora in disbelief every time she got with Darius...... I mean, please, how many times can your heart be broken before you see the light?!!? To be honest, they were just as bad as one another. It made for lots of tutting, sighing and shaking of m
Mary
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In Book Three, Black Mark's Heart, we learn the fate of Mora and Darius' marriage.

In book two, we learned that after the wedding ceremony and before the reception that was broken up by her father, Mora and Darius had consummated their wedding. A few weeks after the wedding, Mora went to Darius' workplace to return his items and give him some news. But Darius did not want to see her, turning her away.

Darius' best friend picked up on the fact that Mora was pregnant and helped her leave the count
JACINTA
Sep 30, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Star Rating 2.5
For the third installment between Darius and Mora I was so disappointed that I found it very hard to finish this story but I did need to know how it ended.
The first two installments were gripping that I couldn't put the stories down but the third installment was so frustrating that I wanted to throw the book across the room.
Mora was more than annoying in this story that I really disliked her and felt very sorry for Darius and did deserve more than enough.
This installment could h
Behind Closed Doors Book Review
Amount of sex 3.5 / 5
How explicit 3.5 / 5
Story 5 / 5
Overall: 5 / 5

Black Mark’s Heart is the third and last book in the Black Mark series by author Ebony Olson. This series is unlike anything that I have read and it blew me away. It’s intense, emotional, steamy and absolutely unforgettable!

The characters are engaging and so well developed. The storyline is spellbinding and it became so much more than a story to me. I felt a part of their family and devoured each of the books!

An absolute must-read
Michelle
Oct 02, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the final book in this series. The story of Darius and Mora is a fast paced, can't wait to read what happens next, twists and turns and finally a happy ending? The author really leaves you hanging on book 2, so I was lucky to get this book soon after finishing the previous one. After Marshall breaks up the wedding reception and Mora runs off, the reader is left wondering if they will be able to find their way back to each other again. A great series to read! ...more
Nikita
Sep 19, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alana
Oct 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the best book of the series. The plot is well thought through, and loose ends are tied up satisfactorily. I like how thoroughly developed the characters are. The reader can see their development over the whole series of books. Ebony Olson does a great job weaving issues surrounding marriage/intimacy/family relationships into the story. I think if I say too much more, I'll turn this into a spoiler review. ...more
Pat
Oct 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was totally enthralled with the fantastic storyline and the very likeable characters that I had to read this book in one sitting because it was that good!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Christine
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect

Excellent conclusion to the series. Love Ebony's characters! Love, drama, hatred and disappointment blend well together to create an emotional ride to the perfect happy ending.
Silent_Serinity
The third and final installment of the Black Heart Series.
*Arc in exchange for honest review.

The final book is another short story that finally shows how the relationships between the main characters Mora and Darius ends. It was a satisfying end to a bumpy ride.
Salla (Books Told Me So)
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: inkitt
Are you ready for the end? I wasn't. Still, here we are, feeling empty, almost lost. A tiny part of me wishes for a fourth book in the series, just to get to know more.

Full review (11/02/2018):
Sep 18, 2020
Vanesa Cruz
Nov 01, 2017
Ebony Olson
Dec 13, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Rose A
Layla
Nov 27, 2017

• Fragile Longing
  • Free to Breathe
  • The Cipher (Nina Guerrera, #1)
  • Pursuing Phoenix (Nova Satellite Security, #1)
  • Burn You Twice
  • Fighting Envy
  • The Vanity of Roses
  • The Thalia Series: The Complete Collection
  • Broken Doll (Broken Doll #1)
  • Until Lilly (Until, #3)
  • Wrecked (The Billionaire's Secret Club ,#1)
  • Lachlan (Dangerous Doms #5)
  • Catch
  • Until Nico (Until, #4)
  • Until November (Until, #1)
  • Masterson (The Masterson Series #1)
  • Until Trevor (Until, #2)
  • Irreparably Broken (Broken, #1)
Ebony lives in Sydney, Australia, with her husband, daughter, and six cats. She loves to read fantasy, thrillers, and paranormal romance, spending most of her free time with her nose in a book or writing.

Having always possessed an over-active imagination she spent her younger years regaling friends with fantastic stories, holding her audience captive with the passion and suspense of her characters

Black Mark (3 books)