Start by marking “One Night in Portland (City Nights Series, #37)” as Want to Read:
One Night in Portland (City Nights Series, #37)

One Night in Portland

(City Nights #37)

Bridges traverse worlds.

Army Captain and surgeon, Finn O’Grady, returns from a field training exercise exhausted and defeated; two soldiers were injured in an accident and one didn’t make it home.

Quilt artist, Lee-Lee Song, storms out of a date with yet another good Asian boy her parents have set up with only to run smack into Finn.

Their worlds—which could not be further
ebook
Published August 21st 2019 by Tirgearr Publishing

To ask other readers questions about One Night in Portland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night in Portland

Start your review of One Night in Portland (City Nights Series, #37)
Timothy M.
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this novella! The characters are believable, funny, and incredibly sexy. As an active duty soldier, I'm particularly pleased with the author's accurate portrayal of members of the military. Can't wait to see what else this debut author has to offer the romance community.

Chris
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy moly, this book was hot and fun. The author had me laughing out loud one page and then a few pages later, my panties were melting. The hero hit all of my sexy, intense male buttons and the heroine was quirky and soulful. I can’t wait to read whatever this author writes next.
Christina Herlyn
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet story with a hot romance! Portland is represented beautifully and the characters are believable. It’s a great, quick read.
Kristi Lloyd
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a fun, steamy read this was! As a creative person myself, I really related to the female main character. As a former Army wife, I was able to understand the thoughts and emotions of the male main character well. Having lived in Portland for three years, not only did I recognize some of the areas the characters visited, I smiled at some of the eccentricities that are such a vibrant part of the weird city!
KL Cassanello
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lee-Lee's Korean parents have set her up with someone who's socially and culturally acceptable, but he doesn't have a romantic bone in his body. She bails on their weekly breakfast date, trips on a bag, and nose-dives right into Finn's crotch. He's back from his weekend with the National Guard, and it was a rough one. They spend 24 hours together as they show their worlds to the other. I loved this book - short chapters with changing points of view. This was an easy book to ready, and I really ...more
Scott Ceier
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: New and veteran romance readers
Recommended to Scott by: A friend who knows good writing
A fantastic ride of romance and lust. An intimate portrait of a budding relationship and beautiful city. Made me sweat it gets so hot. The characters were not just relatable, I felt I knew them from the first moment we met. I have never been to Portland, but now I am confident I could visit and feel like I have been there before. Lee-lee and Finn are perfect for each other and for us, if they aren't sure, we are. They have doubts and desires, fears and strengths that make them people you want to ...more
Gypsy
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this in one sitting, from the first page to the last word. It's certainly a hot bedtime romance, of which I would describe as tastefully dirty. It is well written, but more than that it pays homage to a fantastic city. I fell in love with the characters immediately. It's engrossing, funny, sexy, and exciting. Who could want more than that? Don't miss out on this fantastic read!
Grace Augustine
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I lived in Portland, OR for many years, so reading about some of the places I knew, was a step back in time. What an amazing story this is. Very well written with strong characters and steamy, steamy, steamy sex scenes. This is one you won't put down until you finish. Finn and Lee-Lee are amazingly quirky, fun, and real. Made me want to be in person friends with both.
Barbara
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The first book by this Author I have read and it is her debut book, this is a short quick story to read. There is a great storyline and the book drew me in from the first page. The story feels like you are there watching it happen I will be watching to see what else she puts out. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tilylib
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!! This book made in hungry in more than one way. And had me adding Portland to my bucket must see list. Spicy, descriptive and full of joy. Must read for anyone who likes a quick, spicy love story. ...more
Lake Davies
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Super-steam fueled fun! A zippity-do-da through Portland! Loved Lee-Lee's brand of strength and wisdom and Finn's sweet strength and vulnerability. They are both delightfully sexy and steamy! Fast-paced. Didn't expect to read it in one sitting. Def leaves me wanting more!
Jordyn Kross
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This novella was completely entertaining and enjoyable. Best meet-cute. Laugh out loud moments and super-hot sexy times. Couldn't put it down.
Allison
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hoooo, boy, this was a hot one! The characters are from very different worlds but complement each other so well. I have only visited Portland once, but this helped transport me back to the city, and makes me want to visit again. Dear readers, keep a spray bottle of water near you when you pick this one up - you will need it to cool yourself down again! Can't wait to see what else this author writes!
Rachael M Giunta
I loved this novella! Couldn’t put it down; read it in one sitting. Smoking hot!!
Valerie
Aug 22, 2019
Michele
Jan 06, 2020
Angelique Migliore
Jan 07, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Holly
Aug 21, 2019
Gypsy
Oct 14, 2019
Favorite Lines from "One Night in Portland" 1 2 Aug 24, 2019 06:23AM

• Mission: Her Freedom (Team 52, #6)
  • Beauty and the Brooding Billionaire
  • Sexy Filthy Boss (White Collar Brothers #1)
  • Submissive on the Run
  • Built to Last (Built for Love #1)
  • Built for Trouble (Built for Love #2)
  • Sneaky
  • No more sneaking around (Sneaky Love Book 3)
  • Sneaking Around (Sneaky Love Book 2)
  • Sneaky (Sneaky Love Book 1)
  • Sigil (Irdesi Empire #1)
  • Sultry Quagmire
  • Ravage Me (Ravage MC, #1)
  • Ravaged Captive (Wren's Song, #4)
  • Absolute Power (Alpha’s Control, #0.5)
  • Born to be Broken (Alpha's Claim, #2)
  • The White Queen
  • Broken Captive (Wren's Song, #3)
Ever the optimist, Angelique believes the best is yet to come, sharing a meal is the quickest route to peace, and love conquers all. We are all far more alike than we are different.

Although she was born and raised in the paradise that is the Emerald Coast of the Florida Panhandle, not traveling has never been an option for Angelique. It’s a small world, after all, and we have but a limited amount

City Nights (1 - 10 of 38 books)
  • One Night in Boise (City Nights #1)
  • One Night in Paris
  • One Night in Rome (City Nights, book 3)
  • One Night in New Orleans
  • One Night in San Francisco (City Nights #5)
  • One Night in Amsterdam
  • One Night in Edinburgh (City Nights, #7)
  • One Night in Madrid (City Nights, book 8)
  • One Night in Dublin (City Nights Series, #9)
  • One Night in Salamanca (City Nights #10)