Start by marking “One Blissful Night (West Sisters #3)” as Want to Read:
One Blissful Night (West Sisters #3)

One Blissful Night

(West Sisters #3)

How much are you willing to trust a liar?
“Promise you won’t break my heart, Brax.”

He promised. I believed.
Brax Kent was a liar.
He shattered every possible piece of me.
Several years passed before I got through an entire day without shedding a tear.
My existence was hollow, empty, bleak.
Hate was the only thing that pushed me through the day.
Seven years later, who turns up to
321 pages
Published January 6th 2020

To ask other readers questions about One Blissful Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Blissful Night

Start your review of One Blissful Night (West Sisters #3)
Tia Louise
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh, how I loooove enemies to lovers romance, and this one is perfection. You won't be able to put this delicious, page-turner down. You'll feel all the emotions, and you will love it. Don't miss!!!
Ana Laura
"Hello, Braxton.”

"She looked vaguely familiar but I couldn’t put my finger on who she was. In a sassy tone, she asked, “What, you really don’t recognize me?”

“You do look familiar. Oh, wait, were you on the beach yesterday?” I think she may have been the girl who was with the one who’d lost her top. That one had a killer body."

She planted a hand on her hip and said, “Hmph. Is that all?”

"I was at a complete loss. Was this someone I’d had a drunk hookup with in the past? If so, I was out of luck in
Keri Loves Books
Finding Her Bliss

There’s nothing better than a second chance romance with a man that is willing to do anything to get his girl. Brax is a hot and sexy quarterback with the right moves and all the swoon.

Back in high school they were the perfect couple. They even planned on forever. One high school drunken night just before college and Brax ruined everything.

Reynolds eventually moved on, but her original plans were derailed. Getting over Brax was the hardest thing she’s ever done. Now’s she’s
Harloe Rae
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Blissful is correct! That’s exactly how I’m feeling after finishing this glorious romance.

A.M. Hargrove has once again ran off with my heart in tow. This author knows her way around unique prose and enchanting writing style. I can’t say it enough—this book will hook you!

One Blissful Night is simply stunning from start to finish. I swooned and laughed and cursed and fell so hard for this couple. This is exactly what I crave in a second chance romance. Reynolds and Brax fight for themselves,
KC Caron
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One Blissful Night will end up on my Best Romance Reads of 2020. Trust me, everyone should read Reynolds and Braxton's story immediately. Reynolds hooked me from her first frozen concoction and her antics on the beach, and Braxton, UNF! He is the ideal book boyfriend.

Reynolds is divinely sexy and full of spunk. I could not put ONE BLISSFUL NIGHT down. And Braxon Kent, he's an athlete AND a man destined to grovel at Ren's feet in this epic SIZZLING second chance.

Hands down, a one sitting read.
ItaPixie
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

I've enjoyed reading One Blissful Night, an enemies to lovers and second chance at love novel.

I liked following Reynolds and Braxton's story. They were high school sweethearts but during a party before to go to college Braxton breaks Reynolds' heart. Now after seven years fate made them meet again and he is bent to make amends for all the hurt he provoked but is Reynolds ready to forgive and forget?
I loved the banter, the pranks and chemistry between the two main characters.

Thanks to the

Jenny B
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything and pulled on my heart strings so hard. I fell in love with the story, the characters and everything about this story. Brax was a perfect alpha who you wanted to hate and my heart broke for Reynolds. This story had it all entwined in the story line and created for a magical escape.
Nancy
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow - I loved this story so much! A.M. Hargrove's books are not to be missed.
From high school sweethearts to enemies to starting over. Reynolds and Braxton "Brax" had it all until he broke her heart. Now 7 years later they are neighbors and she is not happy, but he is! He wants to make things right. Will Reynolds ever be able to forgot all the hurt and pain of the past? Their story had me crying, laughing out loud and cheering until the end! The best emotional rollercoaster ride ever!!!
Amy J
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The last single West sister gave us a run for our money.

Reynolds is fantastically funny, romantic, strong and sweet. Shes basically everything. Brax is boarding on perfection!

These two were a perfect combination of love, fun and just plain silliness. From the first second of their "second meeting" sparks and denial was flying!

Like all the others in this West family universe, I loved it!
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
A.M. Hargrove stand up and take a bow. Once again you have created characters and a storyline that lock the reader in from the opening pages. Reynolds and Braxton's emotional journey take them from high school sweethearts to enemies and it is what they do once they are reunited that turns those enemies into lovers. With a roller coaster ride of emotions and characters that the reader will instantly fall in love with this was another book in the West Sisters Series that is a must read. This wil ...more
Heather andrews
Dec 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Brax knows how to listen to his woman's body, “we’re having shrimp in a light tomato sauce.” My belly gave out a loud growl. “Guess that’s my cue to get dinner on the table.” The woman likes to make fun of her man, "I noticed the huge bulge in his pants as he stood after grabbing my bag, so I wasn’t the only one affected. “You need to pull your shirt out. Someone has a stiffy.” I liked this book, I loved Brax.
Melissa at Book Boyfriend And Husband Makes Three
So sweet. This was a really cute second chance romance. Brax was absolutely swoon worthy. His and Reynolds pranks had me laughing out loud.
Christina Rybka
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn’t put this book down.

Reynold and Braxton have some serious history together that ended bad 7 years ago. They end up seeing each other and Reynold hates him. Braxton o the other hand is defensive but drawn to her. Can they get over the past to love and trust each other. Absolutely love the characters and storyline. This book has all the feels especially a great sense of humor. Highly recommended.
Ellen Anderson
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One Blissful Night

This is a second chance romance for Brax and Reynolds. I love the humor in this story and the pranks that are played.
Ga Books LoverX
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is one of those reads that you don't know if your heart should be clenching of laughing out loud. It was a good mixture of both with humor keeping things light, I can say that EVERYONE needs a friend like our leading ladies bestie, because she is freaking hilarious and loyal!

When the guy that broke your heart and ruined your life moves in as your neighbor, it is not just an average and ordinary day. When the guy that broke your heart apologizes and still looks at you like you are his world,
Steffy
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first A.M Hargrove book and I really enjoyed it and whilst it is the third in the series you can read it and enjoy it as I did.
The chemistry between Brax and Reynolds is off the charts from the start. The characters are very well developed and you can’t help but feel along with them.
It made me laugh, gave me heartache and made me sigh wistfully as I gave my heart to Brax.
The plots was for the most part quite strong and the relationship between Brax and Reynold evolved at a perfectly
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Second Chance Stars ~

I know I have said this before, but every time I read a book by A.M. Hargrove, they just keep getting better and better. I LOVE her books and her writing style. Her stories and characters always suck me in and I fall in love with all of them!!!

One Blissful Night is the last book in her West Sisters Series. It’s an enemies to lovers second chance romance. If you love either of these genres, then you are going to want to read
Kari Hansen
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
When Reynolds fell in love with Brax she fell hard and even though they were still young when she thought of her future it always included him. He made a mistake that had devastating consequences and left her with a broken heart. It has taken years for her to leave the past where it belongs and find happiness personally and professionally only to have it all turned upside down when he returns to town.

Brax’ life has always centered around football but with his future he jeopardy and finding
Dayang
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it

I enjoyed this book better than One Shameless Night. This one was a little up my alley...

It's a second chance romance for old high-school flames Braxton and Reynolds... I actually did a double take and thought Reynolds was a guy, then I remembered she was Piper's and Sylvie's sister.

I just have to say that pranks were funny but considering their age and the point at where their lives were, I thought it was little bit childish... but overall it's an easy read. It's sweet, fun, sexy and
Sissy's Romance Book Review
ONE BLISSFUL NIGHT by AM Hargrove is book Three in the West Sisters Series. This is the story of Brax and Reynolds. I have read the previous book but feel you can easily make this a standalone book.
Reynolds and Brax where high school sweethearts until Brax went and broke her heart in the most awful way. Now seven years later Reynolds is on the brink of getting to normal place in her life over her hurtful past but who reenters it but Brax. Brax went off to be a professional football player but
Tania's Book Blog
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
When I first started it was hard to take Reynolds serious; she came off as a bit immature with some of the things she did when Braxton returned into her life. But as the chapters passed you actually get to like her and her goofball ways. Braxton was awesome from beginning to end and even better once Reynolds got over herself and they finally reconnected. She was holding a grudge from since high school!!!! Lol...... but Braxton was able to explain and got thru to her. She was a funny character ...more
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
This is my first book from this author for me and I was hooked from the beginning. I will be picking more up now. The characters are so well developed and the story told so well that it was hard realizing it was just a story. I could feel every emotion and felt myself getting frustrated, angry, aroused, and everything in between. The characters and the story comes to life. I love enemies-to-lovers and this also happens to be a second chance story so the history there makes it even better.
Ruby
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Second chance at true love

Another absolutely amazing story by A M Hargrove. The West sisters are so different but support each other through thick and thin. Reynold and Brax are the epitome of second chance lovers, they work so hard for even the glimmer of hope at a future.
I love Sutton she is an amazing best friend, I hope she gets her own story some day.
Chelsea
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An alright story.

Omg talk about hot scenes!!! Overall it was an ok story I did not feel like it was super original compared to what is already out there. It was however well written. It had several laughs in it as well. It was a good second chance/enemies to lovers read!
Zoë Braycotton
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great second chance novel

Couldn’t wait for this one once I’d read the epilogue for One Shameless Night, I needed to know who Brax was and what the hell had he done to Reynolds.

This is a great second chance novel, with some laugh out loud moments. A great read with some twists and turns.

Now I can’t wait to find out what Acers done, love these epilogues.
Franci Neill
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 When Your Past Comes Back Stars!!

Brax and Reynolds have a history and when they both find themselves living on Sullivan’s Island, SC, they’re both shocked to say the least. Brax broke Reynolds heart years ago and to say neither have gotten over it is putting it mildly. How they’ve dealt with it though is a different story!

Reynolds has no intentions of forgiving the man that hurt her more than words can say and when you read how their breakup went, if you’re like me, you’ll want to slap Brax
Rosie
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Having not read any of the other books in the series, I didn't really know what to expect when I started One Blissful Night, but it wasn't what I expected at all.

Reynolds and Braxton have history, and not the good kind. After a messy and heartbreaking break up in high school, they haven't seen or heard from one another since, until a chance meeting on a beach in South Carolina, and they are thrown back into each other's lives.

Brax is the star quarterback who has come to the beach to recover from
Andrea
5 blissful stars!
*ARC received in return for an honest review

One Blissful Night, the third instalment in The West Sisters series, is Reynolds' story and is an enemies to lovers/second chance romance. Although it can be read as a standalone, I'd recommend reading the others in the series first, if you haven't already. This will give you a better reading experience and avoid possible spoilers of the previous books.

This book had everything I love, and have come to expect, from a A.M. Hargrove
RBCRRBLOGGER
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reviewing on behalf of Relentless Book Chics Ramblings and Reviews

A funny and sweet second chance romance.

I’ve read quite a few books by this author and enjoyed the previous books in the West sister’s series so I was looking forward to reading Reynolds story.

Reynolds West has a great life, she lives with her best friend Sutton and works in her hair salon but her love life is virtually nonexistent. Since her high school boyfriend crushed her heart years ago, she’s never really had anything
TheSassyNerdBlog
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I would have to say that Reynolds's story out of all three of the sisters is my favorite, I am not 100% on why but I was drawn into this one so much more than the others. Even though, I loved those books just as much as this one.

This is a second-chance/Enemies-to-lovers romance, that took my emotions on a bit of a rollercoaster that I was not expecting. Reynolds has been through pain and heartbreak, she's experienced things she should have at a young age, which caused her to become someone she
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• King Maker (King Maker, #3)
  • Keeper
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Billionaire Bosshole (Bedding the Billionaire #3)
  • Queen of Men (King Maker #2)
  • Protecting What's Mine
  • The Dare
  • Heartbreaker
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Mantrum
  • Beyond Us (The Hutton Family, #4)
  • Rebel Soul
  • Don't Be My Valentine
  • Accidental Shield (Marriage Mistake, #6)
  • Twice as Sexy (Sexy #2)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Give Me Another Chance (The Raven Brothers #3)
One day, on her way home from work as a sales manager, USA Today bestselling author, A. M. Hargrove, realized her life was on fast forward and if she didn't do something soon, it would be too late to write that work of fiction she had been dreaming of her whole life. So she made a quick decision to quit her job and reinvented herself as a Naughty and Nice Romance Author.

Reader, Writer,

West Sisters (3 books)
  • One Indecent Night (West Sisters, #1)
  • One Shameless Night (West Sisters, #2)