Start by marking “Beg For You (Rocktown Ink #1)” as Want to Read:
Beg For You (Rocktown Ink #1)

Beg For You

(Rocktown Ink #1)

Ten years. Ten endless years I've waited to destroy the man who tore my family apart. But I never thought I'd get the chance... until his daughter walked into my tattoo parlour, looked me in the eye — and had no damned clue who I was.

Published July 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Beg For You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beg For You

Start your review of Beg For You (Rocktown Ink #1)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Beg For You is the first book in the brand new series, Rocktown Ink, by Sherilee Gray. This author has always been one that no matter what, I knew in advance that her book would check all my boxes. So I jumped in with no hesitation into this new series. And Yes, Yes, Yes! She did it again!

Cassandra (Cassy) Deighton lived in Springhaven on her family’s ranch. On the outside, it looked like she had everything. And maybe for a little while she did. But ten years ago, Cassy’s world changed when she
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Jul 01, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Beg For You is a spicey opposites attract love story between a good girl and the boy from the wrong side of the tracts. Their worlds are so far apart and yet the connection is instant. Cal struggles with wanting revenge against her father who caused a lot of damage to his family and just plain wanting Cassy for the beautiful woman she has become.

Cassy doesn't care that Cal isn't someone her father approves of. She is tired of living her life for him and longs to be selfish for once. When she me
Isabella. R
4 Untouchable Stars ⭐️

Beg For Me is a smouldering tale of the ice princess and tattooed beast from opposing worlds, who shouldn’t be together yet circumstances from their pasts connect them.

Cassy Deighton carries both mental and physical scars from an accident that left her broken and her brother dead.
With a father that demands the impossible from her, she can no longer deal with the invisible shackles that bind her.

Cal has spent years plotting his revenge against the Deighton family. In the sp
Carvanz
Squee! I loved, loved, LOVED this book! These characters were exactly what I needed and their story was absolutely perfect!

description

Cassy is paying for past sins her father blames her for. With the scars of an accident years ago marring her body, she’s decided it’s time to stand up for herself and begin a new life, the life she’s wanted for years. Her first step in doing so is a tattoo designed to cover those scars, which leads her to the man known for being able to take on such a task. Unknown to her, h
Vashti
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vintage
Surprisingly enjoyable story about another martyred heroine and her extra-studly humongo crush who happens to have a backstory related to her unknowingly through her dead drug abusing brother. Geez, that sentence looked Kristen Ashley wrote it. Oh well.

Essentially a revenge story gone wrong as the H falls TBI head over tattooed heels for the heroine. The revenge story gets derailed but not before some angsty betrayal scenes.

And can I say that this is one of the worst covers ever? The heroine l
Alex ♈
Jul 01, 2019 marked it as how-about-never  ·  review of another edition
According to the blurb, the heroine is the one to beg.
Do you enjoy women begging?
Do you like to beg?
🙄
Auntee
Very soap-opera-ish but I loved Cal and Cassy!
4 1/2 stars
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
Beg For You was another amazing five star read from Sherilee Gray! Anyone who knows me knows that tattoo parlor stories are my jam but OMG was this story on another level!! It was sexy and compelling  and the connection between Cal and Cassy was so crazy combustible!! I loved every minute!!

When Cassy Deighton decides to shed the strict restrictions imposed on her by her uber elite upbringing and live her life to the fullest, she never thought she would encounter Cal, the growly, imposing tattoo
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Untouchable. That's the way I see you. You're the princess...to my beast."

Sherilee Gray knows how to spin a tale that will raise your temperature. Whether it's a villain or the passion making you #HOT, there's no denying the heat.

I found myself very intrigued by this story. It was full of broken characters that shared a painful past and secrets with the power to ruin lives. I was totally invested early on and hanging by a thread as I waited and worried about the choices that could bring
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
**Cringing**

I don’t know who I should feel sorry here for. Authors or readers who enjoy writing or reading about a woman who humiliates herself. I’m ashamed, ashamed of my own gender. I just can’t.
Timitra
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rated 4.5 Stars

I devoured Beg For You in one sitting. It kept my attention from to start to finish. It's a naughty opposites attract that I simply adored. I loved this story and these characters and cannot wait to read the next book in the series.

Copy provided by author
Sherilee Gray
Jun 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
An enemies to lovers romance in the sexy new Rocktown Ink series!

Add to Goodreads: Beg For You

PREORDER NOW:
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2x2bzOd
iBooks: https://apple.co/2KnQpCF
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2XhNX6N
Nook: http://bit.ly/2IV7bpU

Excerpt:
Cassandra Deighton had walked in here tonight and had fucking thawed in front of me. She’d given me smiles, had blushed, had given me goddamn tears, and for some messed up reason, I wanted more. I wanted to know what else she’d give me if I pushed. So instead of askin
Jos
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars......Awesome quick read!

First read by this author and I can't wait to go back for more. This was a quick, easy and HOT read! I adored and loved Cal and Cassy:)

Cannot wait for Bull and Dane's stories, I will be one-clicking immediately!
arabia
** 2 stars **

I think my main dislike was the constant use of the term "Ice Queen." I'm not sure why, but the hero was obsessed with calling the heroine by this term, which had me quite confused since at no point was she snooty or belittling toward anyone. In fact, I found her to be kind of sweet, if a bit anxious.

Then it started to hit me that this was going to be a book about clichés.

(view spoiler)
Ratula
Jun 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Full Blog Review: http://bit.ly/2NjmpKy ...more
Joyffree
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-tbr
Cassy and Cal were perfect together!
He poured his pain into his art ~
She into her horses.
What an emotional and heartbreaking first in series.
The guilt, the lies, the facades...
They were from different worlds originally.
Both believing the stereotypes.
Both hiding their true selves behind false fronts.

Cassy's life was a lie. A facade created to appease her father.
Under the ice queen exterior, she was an innocent ~ lost and drowning in guilt. She had dreams, she loved wholeheartedly.

Cal was f
Stephanie
This one has been sitting in my eReader for awhile and with nothing to do during the quarantine I have been slogging slowly but surely through my TBR pile.

But as for the story it is a rather enjoyable revenge gone wrong story. A quick read with characters that weren’t hard to read about. And while it wasn’t terrible I really have no desire to read the rest of the series at this time.

On a side note that cover? It is TERRIBLE. The heroine is described as this virginal little waif not some sexpot
Nicole P
Had little moments that reminded me why I like Sherilee Gray. But overall, it was a lackluster book. Nothing memorable or wow. That being said, I blindly one-clicked the other two books in the series so will most likely read them.
Brandy Roberts
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OK I can tell you how much I loved this story it would be the first book that I've read by Sherilee Gray and I so can't wait to read more by her and also more of the Rocktown Ink series . Loved all the characters even the ones that broke my heart a bit but so made up for it in the end . The chemistry between Cassy and Cal was intense they really steamed up my kindle ( can I get a Cal in my life please ) . At first glance they both assumed the other were what the appearance look like but when the ...more
Jessica Alcazar
Because this is a thing with me, I’ll start my review with telling you I have no clue why this story is titled Beg For You. When I read the title for the next story, I thought to myself wait, that should be the title to THIS story LOL I mean if you look up the word sin in the dictionary it will basically tell you the bones of this journey so …. But let’s move on.

This story pulled all kinds of feelings from me. As it should have. Cassy and Cal are connected by their past, however, this is not a s
Brandy Roberts
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelley
Jul 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rocking new series💕

Cassy is trying to turn over a new leaf and attempting to drop her ice queen facade. Her first step in this attempt is going to a tattoo parlour across from her hometown. When she gets there she hesitates, but finally pushes through. Cal is the guy she is looking for.....but she gets more than she ever bargained for. Trying to escape what’s happening at home and guilt from the past, she finds something far more valuable😍 Will she grab that happiness with both hands or do what
Pamela
Jul 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cal is the owner and tattoo artist of Rocktown Ink. He wants revenge on the man who destroyed his family ten years ago. Cassy is tired of trying to please her father after her brother was killed and just wants to do things for herself. She meets Cal when she goes to his tattoo shop. The two have instant chemistry but she doesn't know who he is or why they shouldn't be together. Will they be able to let go of the past? Will their family responsibilities tear them apart? A wonderful story and I ca ...more
Kimberley C.
Jul 13, 2019 rated it liked it
I love this author, but I am being generous by giving it 3 stars. It was a mess, plain and simple. It was missing all of the feels that the author usually conveys, and it honestly felt like someone else had written it. Just not her greatest work. :(
Adriana
Jul 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
New author for me loved this intro to her writing looking forward to more
Anu Vaarama
Aug 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Entertaining, grammatically well written. The end was predictable but it was nice one anyway.
Sandy S
Jul 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date July 11, 2019

I never planned on falling for Cassandra Deighton. She's silk scarves and manicures. I'm scars and rage. Yet I can't resist when she begs for more, my ice queen who burns with enough heat to sear the soul.

I need
Jen
Jul 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh, my gosh! I freaking LOVED this book! It may be my new favorite...at least of Sherilee Gray's...or at least one of them. (Okay, Breaking Him and Mountain Man are still going to be strong contenders for that top spot, but this story is right up there with them!) I've enjoyed every one of her books since I stumbled upon the first one about a year and a half ago, but this tale was just exquisite.

From the moment of their first interaction, Cal has Cassy at a distinct disadvantage. Much of that i
Em
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

A nice book, a nice read and a nice couple. It was gripping, deep and sweet. Still, something lacked and it didn’t quite reach up to five or six stars. Can’t put my finger on what was missing though...

Spoiler alert!

Plot:
The girl, Cassandra, enters the guy’s tattoo shop. The guy, Cal, knows her from way back, but she has no recollection of him at all. He knew her dead brother, and was actually in the car with her brother when they hit a tree and the brother died. Cal came out of it wi

• Hard Target (Cobra Elite, #1)
  • Filthy Rich (Filthy Rich, #1)
  • Santiago's Conquest
  • Little Dove
  • Work Me Up (Riggs Brothers, #3)
  • Dirty Sweet Wild (Bad Billionaires, #2)
  • Dark Protector
  • Fearless (Alpha Bodyguard, #5)
  • Dark Protector
  • Between Now and Heartbreak (Forever Trilogy, #2)
  • Not So Goode (Goode Girls, #2)
  • Ruin  (Slay Quartet, #2)
  • Sink or Swim (Beach Kingdom, #3)
  • Make Me Beg (Riggs Brothers, #4)
  • Off Limits (Kings of Mayhem MC, #5)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Caught in the Lies
  • Between Now and Forever (Forever Trilogy, #1)
Sherilee Gray is a kiwi girl and lives in beautiful New Zealand with her husband and their two children. When she isn't writing sexy, edgy contemporary and paranormal romance, searching for her next alpha hero on Pinterest, or fueling her voracious book addiction, she can be found dreaming of far off places with a mug of tea in one hand and a bar of Cadburys Rocky Road chocolate in the other.

Sign

Rocktown Ink (4 books)
  • Sin For You (Rocktown Ink #2)
  • Meant For You (Rocktown Ink #3)
  • Bad for You (Rocktown Ink #4)

News & Interviews