Start by marking “All I Want” as Want to Read:
All I Want

All I Want

Family time, winter fun, and romantic surprises.

Heading home for the holidays is stressful enough, but pile secrets atop carefully wrapped presents, and it's enough to turn anyone into a Grinch. But as the year comes to a close, surprises might spell new beginnings.

Paperback of Feathers From the Sky and Analog to Digital.

Feathers From the Sky

All Cal wants is a little priv
Published June 4th 2019 by Boho Press

To ask other readers questions about All I Want, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want

Start your review of All I Want
Becca
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These two stories are just perfect for the holidays. Some angst but a lot of Christmas magic. I loved the characters in both of these books. They're strong and sweet. They may be hurting but they keep trying to move on and forward and that takes a lot of character. I love the family angle. The togetherness, the bonds, the memories and all of it. They were just beautiful stories I'm glad I got the chance to read. And if you haven't read them, you're missing out.
ButtonsMom2003
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: blog
I loved these two stories.

Feathers From the Sky
This was a really great story with a little bit of heat. At 18,000 words/84 pages it was just right to fill the hour I had between appointments.

Several years ago Cal told his parents that he was bi-sexual but they didn't really take him seriously. He's been with Philip for three years, and living together for more than one, but Cal's family thinks they are just roommates. He wants to tell them the truth but keeps putting it off.

I love the family fe
Georgiana
Jul 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really like both these stories, but Analog to Digital made me tear up a bit. Both were very well written. Cal, Philip, Toby and Ethan are really sweet characters.

Feathers from the Sky

“He was owed more than being hidden away.”

A sweet and gentle story about Cal trying to find the right time to come out to his family about what his “roommate” Philip really means to him. Though he told them years ago he was bisexual he has only ever told them about the girls he’s date, none of the boys. Think
LeeAnn
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Feathers From The Sky
I sped through Cal and Phillips story. I had to , had no choice.
It flowed so well and the characters were so easy to love , so well developed and easy root for. Everything about this story made me smile. I loved Cal's family. The way the author had the family be both irritating and loving was wonderful to experience. Let's not forget the orange situation. That's just a little tease on my part..you'll understand and appreciate . Every good story has a little angst...it alway
Cheryl
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for the ARC read, I voluntarily give this book an honest review. Feathers fro,e the sky: Cal was home for the holiday season, what could go wrong when a introvert surrounded by a family that is happy to be smashed into a small home. Add in the changes that is coming his way. Phillip was joining the mix, worry for how his family will handle his news with news from his father halting his plan.
Analog to digital: Toby pretends to be fine with Ethan just wanting to live together. After all
kathleen
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love reading holiday stories during the off season. All I want gave me two great stories. They have all the feels you could want with wonderful characters who get their HEA! I will definately be rereading this gem!
Patricia Nelson
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Both Feathers From the Sky, and Analog to Media are sweet, charming, adorable, lovely, beautiful, grab-you-by-the-feels, delightful, and totally awesome stories. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this marvelous gem from cover to cover, and would DEFINITELY recommend one clicking ASAP.
Sally halliday
Jennifer Crowl
Jan 24, 2021
Faseeh Ilahi
May 19, 2021

• Kaden (Boyfriend for Hire #2)
  • Wolf Lost (The Wolves of Kismet #1)
  • Enemy/Lover (The Vale Chronicles #2)
  • Chasing the Moon (Spirit Quest, #2)
  • Crossing the River (Spirit Quest, #1)
  • Little Red (Big Bad Wolves, #1)
  • Hidden Secrets (Covenant of the Red Order, #1)
  • Hunger (Witches of the Big Easy #2)
  • Ghost House
  • Smoking Gunn (A Bridge to Abingdon #7)
  • Captive Wolf (The Wildcrest Pack, #1)
  • The Price for Love (Covenant of the Red Order, #2)
  • Unshaken (Guns n' Boys #9)
  • Motorcycles and Macarons (Hearts of Snow Lake #1)
  • Starting from Scratch (Starting From, #2)
  • Sidearms and Spareribs (Hearts of Snow Lake #2)
  • Order of the Light (Covenant of the Red Order, #3)
  • Piñatas and Paintbrushes (Hearts of Snow Lake, #3)
Posy Roberts started reading romance when she was young, sneaking peeks at adult books long before she should’ve. Textbooks eventually replaced the novels, and for years she existed without reading for fun. When she finally picked up a romance two decades later, it was like slipping on a soft hoodie . . . that didn’t quite fit like it used to. She wanted something more.

She wanted to read about men

News & Interviews