Start by marking “The Lucidity of Love: Memoirs of a Ghostwriter” as Want to Read:
The Lucidity of Love: Memoirs of a Ghostwriter

The Lucidity of Love: Memoirs of a Ghostwriter

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Now that I'm settled, I must reflect on my past as a happy-go-lucky single. How can I forget the many times I've misled myself into a man's loving arms, and how much I loved every minute of it?

Why, I squirm as if caught in a velvet trap...well, I could, but my second husband is standing right behind me and might ask me what I'm sitting on.

I loved my first husband, a
Published February 6th 2020 by Rainbow Writing, Inc. | Ghost Writer, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about The Lucidity of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lucidity of Love

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Lucidity of Love: Memoirs of a Ghostwriter
Jeannie Sharpe
Mar 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Book

What a great book done by Karen Cole. From the beginning she captured my interest and the plot thickened with each chapter. I would recommend this book to my friends who love to read. I will look forward to reading other books by Karen. Wonderful.
Karen Cole
is currently reading it
Feb 08, 2020
Book Ghost Writer and Published Author
Karen S. Cole

200+ writers, editors, marketers, publishers, agents and others on our lists

As of 2018, I have three published books on Amazon and Smashwords. One was an Amazon bestseller, in the top 100, for nearly a year. That book was #1 under the category Native American Art in July of 2018. The other two books also enjoyed bestseller status, for a few months

News & Interviews