Start by marking “Teacher I Want to Date” as Want to Read:
Teacher I Want to Date

Teacher I Want to Date

Dear Very Hot Crazy Woman,
You didn’t have to call the cops on me.

I was just looking after my niece.
Okay… maybe I shouldn't have been spying on her date. But I know how teenage boys think and what they want.

Did it make you feel good scolding me in front of everyone for just being a good uncle?
Because damn, you sure looked good doing it.

I’m almost positive you were cussing
Published February 13th 2020 by MAM Books LLC

To ask other readers questions about Teacher I Want to Date, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Teacher I Want to Date

Start your review of Teacher I Want to Date
Me_and_my_three_ Turds
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book of Mia Kayla’s I have read and I fell in love with the two main characters Gabby and Mason. They are the complete opposites but that’s what makes them so adorable together. The tit for tat disagreement had me laughing especially when Gabby called the police on Mason while he was spying on his niece. I loved how involved they both were with their families and how grounded they both were. I honestly couldn’t put this down. I laughed, cried then smiled In contentment by the ...more
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
From the moment I read the synopsis for Teacher I Want to Date, I knew I had to read this book. Thanks Wildfire Marketing Solutions for the opportunity to read and review this book.

I had loads of fun reading this book. I laughed for most of it. There were a few teary eyed and steamy moments, which, were strategically placed, resulting in a balanced read.

The characters were such a hoot. Their actions had me grinning from ear to ear. Mason and Gabby were complete opposites, but were
Dayang
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I've been waiting to read this eversince it was announced that Mason was getting his own book...

Mia has always been one of my favorite authors. Her books are like comfort-food to me. Cheers me up whenever I'm in a funk. My favorite is Marry Me For Money and Everything Has Changed are my faves.

I love Brad... I love him and Sonia but Mason... well Mason, I can relate. He's straight-laced, goody-goody and by the book kinda' guy... I'm very close to my nephew and niece, and to tell you frankly I'll
Mia Kayla
Dec 20, 2019 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Class is in Session FEBRUARY 13th
It's a MIS-MATCH Made in Heaven

Eileen Robinson
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mason Brisken, well what can i say ....you seriously need to read this book !!!! He's devoted to his nieces, over protective, he likes to plan things, have everything in order and his heart is huge but he's also a little bit of a dork !!! He single after coming out of a long term relationship and he's totally adorabubble !! You will soon see why !!
Abby is a teacher, also single after coming out of a long term relationship, absolutely fancies the pants of Mason but she teaches his niece so that's
Rhonda Ziglar
Feb 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 STARS FOR TEACHER I WANT TO DATE!! Wow, this was a great read and kept me turning pages. Mason and Gabby were fun to watch their story play out. Their story hit all my emotion buttons all the way through. I highly recommend this book.
Michelle
Feb 14, 2020 rated it liked it
I hate when books are not put into series. You go into a book thinking it’s a standalone.... when in fact their are another books before this one. Boss I Love to Hate Is Brad's book. One of the brothers.

I noticed Right away something was up. I felt like I was jumping into the middle of a movie that had already started. I hate that feeling.

My first impression of Gabby in this book wasn’t all that great. The whole calling Mason a pedophile was off putting and way over the top. I think it was
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Gabby & Mason know what it's like to be burned. That's why each is wary of a relationship. Their fierce attraction just may prove too strong for them to keep their hands off each other, though.

I love Teacher I Want to Date. It's different in tone than a lot of teacher romances, and Mason is quite swoony. The contrast between him and Gabby is fun to read, and I just enjoyed everything about their story.

ARC via Enticing Journey Book Promotions for an honest review.

Blog | Instagram |
Erin Lewis
Feb 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Star Review Teacher I Want To Date by Mia Kayla

Mia Kayla is a new author to me and I have no idea why that is and when time permits I will be looking at her other books. This is a well written book that drew me in and kept me entertained from the first to the last chapter.

I fell hard and fast for over protective uncle Mason Brisken. He is organized, a trait I happen to love, caring and his love for his family is heart warming, he ticks the boxes for me. Gabby Cruz is a teacher I would have
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
The blurb had me laughing and I knew I needed to read it. I was able to relate with Gabby and Mason since I'm Hispanic and my husband being Caucasian and the difference in cultures. Though the one thing all cultures have in common is LOVE!

Gabby was skeptical in allowing Mason in her life due to what happened to her family when she was young. Thankfully her mother was there to help her reason and to tell her that she needed to leave the past in the past and to allow herself to trust, love and be
Jessica Alcazar
hmmmmmm

Okay, so I didn’t exactly dislike this story, and I was entertained, but not in any wow kind of way. Maybe I read too much LOL but this felt very familiar to me, which obviously is where the non wow factor comes in. UGH, I don't know what to tell you guys because I never really give plot points in my reviews so ...... I didn't dislike it will have to do LOL
Katie (Leave Me Alone I Am Reading)
I had high hopes for this book but it fell a little short for me.

I liked Mason from the beginning but I felt like I was missing information about him. I love a man who is close to his family but he was a bit over the top with his nieces.

I couldn’t connect with Gabby. I felt she was overly stereotypical and oddly protective of her students.

I loved the little kid as she was hilarious.
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Teacher I want to Date by Mia Kayla is a lighthearted story of a teacher and a student's uncle. Their meet cute is so awkward! Gabby and Mason (and their families) brings some deep moments along with lots of crazy times.

Gabby and Mason both have tight knit families. Mason is very involved in his niece's life and seeing her grow up really hits him hard. I was cringing at his invasion into her life (her own father wasn't going that far). Gabby has a better understanding of teens (as teachers
Jeeves Reads Romance
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved this nerdy, adorable hero! Opposites definitely attract in this book, which pairs a rock steady, perpetual planner with his niece's feisty teacher. Where Mason is steadfast, loyal, and honest to a fault, Gabby is fiery, outspoken, and vibrant. It's a light and sexy read that moves quickly. I've got two minor complaints (that I'll expand upon in a minute), but otherwise it was an enjoyable and fun read.

The story follows Mason, an overprotective uncle to a teenage girl. When she goes on her
Elizabeth
Shelves: cocktails-reads, arc
This was such a fun read!
Teacher I Want to Date is the follow up to Boss I Love to Hate and focuses on the youngest Brisken brother, Mason. (Don't worry, if you haven't read Boss, this really is a stand alone)

Mason is a unique hero - he's a little OCD and anal about certain things and very protective when it comes to his family. He has a couple of cringe worthy moments, but they just make him that much more relatable because they show that his priorities are taking care of the people he loves.
TheSassyNerdBlog
Feb 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Mia Kayla and most certainly won't be my last. I was in need of something fun and entertaining to read and Teacher I Want to Date was just that for me. Mason stole my heart from the beginning. He was so innocent and sweet and swoony. Boy, did I swoon for this man and his brother? Well... I'm completely in love with them both.

Mason may be sweet, but it often gets him into trouble in the funniest ways.. Mason wants a family, children and all the things that come along
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH ONE OF A VARIETY OF SOURCES. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

I've never read anything by this author before, so I wasn't really sure what to expect from this book. It was decent enough, but also not that great either, more like a 2.5 star read that wasn't bad enough to round down
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary ARC - early release copy of this book in Kindle format from the author for review purposes.

This is book 2 in a series and it was awesome. It does sorta stand alone. Its all new characters but we do get to see the romance from the first book between Brad and Sophia as well. So I do recommend you read this book after that story.

This is Mason's story and he is Brad's younger and smarter and less cool brother but he is a total laugh riot and is a bit crazy but in the
Sian’s Reading Adventure
Teacher I Want To Date by Mia Kayla

I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of Teacher I Want To Date, and for that I’m very grateful. Release Date is 13/02/2020!

“It won’t be like this forever. It’s just a stage. A not-so-fun stage.”

A nerdy control freak and a firey Independent woman, what could go wrong! I absolutely loved this book. It shows that opposite do really attract. I love the chemistry between these characters and how it’s shows even if your family is a little different, your still a
Deanna
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enemies to lovers, steam alert romance

This book was awesome. If I could give more stars I would, 5 is just not enough.

It’s a follow up book from The Boss I Love To Hate, but it’s so different, it’s hard to compare the 2 so I won’t. This most definitely can be read as a stand-alone.

You will love this one for the book it is. The characters are amazing, right down to the cute and adorable Mary, who will have you giggling at her antics. I dare you not to giggle because it’s not possible, I promise.

Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
3.70 Stars
I have to agree with a previous reviewer that said this book didn't actually WOW me. I seriously enjoyed the story though, but there was nothing out of the ordinary.
I loved Mason's protectiveness towards his nieces. And I loved that when he messed up with his niece he wanted to do everything in his power to rectify it.
The meeting between Gabby and Mason was freaking hilarious, that I really LOL. Some parts I did feel that Mason was coming on a bit too strong, but then again it worked
Jackie Wright
4.5 Stars for Teacher I Want To Date
Mia Kayla is a new author to me and after reading this book I’m struggling to understand why she hasn’t crossed my radar before now and I can assure you I will be looking at her other books as soon as I get some time. I haven’t read any previous books featuring the Brisken brothers so I’m really the proof that this book can’t be read as a stand-alone because for me I didn’t need the history to enjoy this entertaining fun read. I loved Mason Brisken he is
Kathryn Linke
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Teacher I Want To Date, was my first time reading Mia Kayla’s work and it’ safe to say it will not be my last. Not only was this title very well written, but it was incredibly engaging and fun. Mason and Gabby’s story is quite heartfelt, but also humorous and a strong theme of family flows throughout this opposites attract romance.
Mason is an intelligent, straight-laced hero, who has a huge heart. He’s loyal, loving and honest, and a has a tendency to be a tad awkward. He loves his family
Sandi Hatt
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was honoured to read this as part of Mia Kayla's ARC team and this is my honest review.

Boss I Love To Hate, was the book before in this series which you don't have to read to be able to follow the story. However if you have read this you might remember the 2 nieces Sarah and Mary who are both adorable. There is still parts where they steal the show in this book.

In this book called Teacher I Want To Date which I loved, Take Sarah's sassy firey Mexican teacher Gabriella Elise Coratina Escavez
Maggie
Feb 11, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-read
It was really hard for me to rate Teacher I Want to Date . On one hand, there were a great deal of funny and laugh out loud moments which I liked. But on the other hand, I found a lot of the dialogues and situations cliché and over the top. I adored Gabby’s sass but her impulsivity and firecracker personality were a little grating. Mason was caring and loving, but his protectiveness towards his niece made him irrational and a little creepy.

By all mean, this is not a bad read. The romance
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
4.5 of 5 Hearts

This is the follow-up novel to Boss I love to Hate and it did not disappoint. It can be read as a standalone. You will have no problem navigating the characters in this book if you have not read Boss I Love to Hate. I do recommend the first book because you will fall in love with the characters in that book as well.

Teacher I Want to Date sucked me in from the moment I started reading and did not let me go until that very last line. I was addicted and craved the storyline and the
Sassy Southern
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 freakin funny emotional outstanding Stars!!!!

Ok first this is the first book I have read by Mia and I need to do some research and see how many books she has written because I've might have been sleeping on her!!! This book had me laughing so hard at some points that I thought that lord this womans life sounds like mine to a certain degree. You know those it could only happen to me and if someone hadn't seen it nobody would have believed it kinda situations. But then she can also flip it on
Kari Hansen
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Mason has his future planned out and that means falling in love, getting married, having children and living his happy ever after but the only thing standing in his way is he hasn’t found the perfect woman. Until that happens he will protect those he loves even if that gets him into a sticky situation with his niece’s teacher.

Gabby has recently found out that her life was nothing but a lie and she is devastated. The last thing she needs to do is jump into another relationship especially when the
Book Fanatic
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh the laughs I've had reading this book. Mason you are an adorable, sweetheart. You're actions are so innocent with your huge heart but boy, do you get yourself in some trouble!

That sums up Mason a little. If you've read Boss I Love To Hate by Mia Kayla then you may remember meeting Mason as Brad's younger brother, if not be ready to fall for both of these guys in this story.

Mason is a wholesome family man, all he wants is what he's set for his life goals for years. He wants to find a partner
Linda Gross
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I became an instant Mia Kayla groupie when I read Boss I Love to Hate, the predecessor to this book, Teacher I Want to Date. Everything I loved about Boss is again right here in Teacher…the witty dialogue between Gabby Cruz, the heroine, and Mason Cruz, the hero; the hilarity of the situations those two found themselves in, the differences in their characters (anyone say opposites attract?) I kept asking myself, “How does Mia Kaya come up with these scenes? She must write comedy on the side!”

« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• You're The One
  • Doughn't Let Me Go
  • Weekend Wife
  • One-Eighty (Westover Prep, #1)
  • Keeper
  • Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club, #1)
  • The Trouble with Gravity
  • Almost Perfect
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes #2)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • The Affair
  • The Lying Season
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Intercepted Hearts (Playing for Keeps #1)
  • Confessions of a Naughty Nanny (The Baileys #6)
  • Fries Before Guys (SWAT Generation 2.0 #2)
  • Unexpectedly Yours
  • Defenseless Hearts (Playing for Keeps #2)
Mia Kayla is a USA Today Bestselling romance author of hunky heroes and sassy heroines that always get their happily forever afters.

On the weekdays, she can be caught wearing a suit, commuting to her corporate job in downtown Chicago and raising three beautiful munchkins in the suburbs, four if you count the husband. Most of the time, she can be caught on the train with her nose in a book