Start by marking “Ghosts in Quicksilver: Book One: Salt (Ghosts in Quicksilver, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ghosts in Quicksilver: Book One: Salt (Ghosts in Quicksilver, #1)

Ghosts in Quicksilver: Book One: Salt (Ghosts in Quicksilver, #1)

Jamal Kaye is not what you would call ‘destined for success’. She’s a struggling teenager with a stubborn smoking habit (gross), a Facebook page for a private detective firm (employees: one) and an annoying ability to commune with the dead. But soon, she’s stuck with her first case – a missing persons case she already knows is a murder mystery – and before long, she’s pitc ...more
Paperback, 1st
Published March 1st 2020 by Elliott Dunstan

To ask other readers questions about Ghosts in Quicksilver, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ghosts in Quicksilver

Start your review of Ghosts in Quicksilver: Book One: Salt (Ghosts in Quicksilver, #1)
Peri Akman
Aug 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Books often tell stories, and stories are a great form of art, but rarely do you see a book where every aspect of it just exudes the feeling of art and performance. Each chapter is lovingly adorned with an image, a quote from a poem/prose, and even comes with commentary in the back, describing Dunstan's thought process as if it were the curation in an art museum.

The prose as well speaks to the love of the craft, with an immersive first person POV, as well as excerpts scattered across the book o
Red
Nov 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is awesome. Once I picked it up, I couldn't put it down. Every character is the most interesting character in the book (I mean this sincerely- whenever any character is on screen i don't care about the other characters! I'm too busy being fascinated!) and the protagonist is loveable. Jamal is so cool. I literally love her so much, I want her to walk out of the book and be my friend in real life haha.
The plot doesn't go where you're expecting but it sure is good. I don't want to spoil
Nancy Uliano
Apr 03, 2021
Julia  Lange
May 11, 2021
May 14, 2021

• Gideon the Ninth (The Locked Tomb, #1)
  • Ruinsong